Windows 10: Win10 print problem - Brother DCP-330C scanning but not printing

Discus and support Win10 print problem - Brother DCP-330C scanning but not printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On friends Windows 10 having suddenly (yesterday) problem with printing on Brother DCP-330C multifunction. Windows sees printer online and is set to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by d3im, Jun 12, 2020.

1. d3im Win User

Win10 print problem - Brother DCP-330C scanning but not printing

On friends Windows 10 having suddenly (yesterday) problem with printing on Brother DCP-330C multifunction.
    Windows sees printer online and is set to default.
    Scanning works fine. It's connected via USB.
    Printer works fine on another PC, so printer is OK.
    Brother software sees printer offline but is able to initiate scan.
    Tried reboot PC, another USB port, reboot printer, uninstall/reinstall - nothing helped for this PC.
    Print job can be seen in print queue it says "printing" and after a while it disappears - no error reports but nothing more happens.
    Is there a way how to completely remove all drivers/history of installed printer to start on greenfield?
    Don't know what happened - there was no change in system (don't know if there was any update of win)
    Printer uses driver provided by Windows 10 (manufacturer does not provide separate driver for win 10)
    Thanks in advance.

:)

2. Brother DCP 1610W nOT RESPONDING TO PRINT REQUEST. IT INDICATES DEEP SLEEP?

Brother DCP 1610W Prints out test page but indicates DEEP SLEEP and does not respond to computer?

gordonscott2, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 printer brother dcp-195c; The printer prints properly but I cannot scan any documents.

*Original Title: Windows 10 printer brother dcp-195c

The printer prints properly but I cannot scan any documents. Under Windows 7 ( before the upgrade ) everything was ok. What can I do ?

ManfredStölting, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Win10 print problem - Brother DCP-330C scanning but not printing

Prior to upgrading to Windows10 I printed to my Brother DCP-JP4110 via wireless but can't now

Before I upgraded to WIndows 10 I was able to print on my Brother DCP-JP4110 via my wireless network. However since the upgrade it just gets an error though there is no code. The printer shows in the printer queue, but not in the device list.

AlanLayzell, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Win10 print problem - Brother DCP-330C scanning but not printing

1. Win10 print problem - Brother DCP-330C scanning but not printing - Similar Threads - Win10 print problem

2. My Brother DCP-L2550DW B&W printer won't print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Brother DCP-L2550DW B&W printer won't print: My Brother DCP-L2550DW B&W printer won't print. My Wi-Fi, etc are all functioning properly. There's no indication coming from the printer as to why it's not connecting to become online....
  3. My printer will not print Brother DCP-L2550DW

My printer will not print Brother DCP-L2550DW: My printer will not print Brother DCP-L2550DW. I tried to uninstall it and then reinstalling it, but that did not help. What could be the problem, and how can I fix it?...
  4. Combined printer with scanner Brother DCP -J315W: prints perfectly, but suddenly stops scanning?

Combined printer with scanner Brother DCP -J315W: prints perfectly, but suddenly stops scanning?: Scanner indicates when I go to scan medium: Connection is checked and then nothing happens. The connection is via cable and is flawless, because printer/scanner also prints files from PC. Furthermore, the scanner/printer is also connected via WLan. The connection is probably...
  5. Brother won't print

Brother won't print: My Brother MFC-495CW won't print. It pops up in my queue for a second or two and then is just gone. I have uninstalled the printer numerous times. I read it may have something to do with a Windows update, but I am seriously struggling trying to figure this all out....
  6. Brother printer no longer prints, but it will scan.

Brother printer no longer prints, but it will scan.: Brother told me to delete 10 software updates KB 4560960 and KB 4557957 to get my printer to work again. Is this true? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printer-no-longer-prints-but-it-will-scan/3e4ed02b-fba5-47c2-b84c-db91caffdf37
  7. Brother DCP-6690CW printing from laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brother DCP-6690CW printing from laptop: Dear team, after update first laptop HP I can't print at all. Yesterday second laptop Lenovo automatically downloaded updates and the same problem.I use usb, network and updated firmware at printer as well. Now I can print from all phones and last laptop where I disabled...
  8. Brother printer not printing

Brother printer not printing: My Brother printer MFC5890CN has stopped printing following the latest windows 10 updates. The printer works perfectly from another windows 10 laptop but not from my Dell PC. I have tried rolling back the update and re-installing the brother drivers from the Brother site to...
  9. Surface Pro X printing in negative to my Brother DCP-L2540DW printer

Surface Pro X printing in negative to my Brother DCP-L2540DW printer: My brother printer is printing images in negative for example a paper with white text and black background from my Surface Pro X running Windows 10. I found that in setting up the printer through the control panel it had set up Microsoft IPP class driver as the default...
  10. Brother DCP 1610W nOT RESPONDING TO PRINT REQUEST. IT INDICATES DEEP SLEEP?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brother DCP 1610W nOT RESPONDING TO PRINT REQUEST. IT INDICATES DEEP SLEEP?: Brother DCP 1610W Prints out test page but indicates DEEP SLEEP and does not respond to computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-dcp-1610w-not-responding-to-print-request/3ca1c0de-ab59-4b8c-9543-885da52995e4