Windows 10: Win10: Printing multiple photos per page does not print full image

Discus and support Win10: Printing multiple photos per page does not print full image in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all, Just looking for some clarification: when printing multiple photos per page (see attachment A) in Windows 10 through the Print wizard (in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RondoLE, Apr 8, 2019.

1. RondoLE Win User

Win10: Printing multiple photos per page does not print full image

Hello all,

Just looking for some clarification: when printing multiple photos per page (see attachment A) in Windows 10 through the Print wizard (in this case: 4), I am receive a page with the full images not being printed (see attachment B). This is what the print looks like using all of the same settings as seen in attachment A; however with a Quality setting of 600x600.

While this print does me no good, I re-attempt the print job; however, I use the Quality setting of 1200x1200. Now I am able to print what I need correctly (attachment C - blurred on purpose).

Why is this? When attempting to use the similar Print wizard in Windows 7, rather than Windows 10, I get prints to come out at 600x600 with no issues.

A. Win10: Printing multiple photos per page does not print full image 3c686b61-7e42-4ea4-816a-589a8d8dd47b?upload=true.png

B. Win10: Printing multiple photos per page does not print full image f9150318-491b-4dd5-a3ae-00280b2a25a5?upload=true.jpg

C. Win10: Printing multiple photos per page does not print full image ae6a5a79-06cc-49bb-832e-f911f8910720?upload=true.jpg

Many thanks,

Rondo

:)

RondoLE, Apr 8, 2019

2. I am trying to print multiple images

Hi,

Please check the following link. In that's you can see multiple steps to do multiple images

http://www.swsoftware.net/print-pultiple-photos...

Let me know if that helps.

Kind Regards,

Engr. Jamshed Muhammad

JamshedMuhammad Khan, Apr 8, 2019
  3. MartMcB Win User
    Print multiple photos on one page (Photos app Windows 10)

In the Photos app on windows 10, where is the option to print multiple photos on one page?

When I select and right click, there is no option to print.

When I select the print icon, there is no option to print multiple photos.

Nor is it in more settings

What am I missing?

MartMcB, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Perch14 Win User

Printing multiple pics on one page

We just updated to Windows 10 and I can't figure out how to print multiple wallet sized pictures to one page of photo paper.

I can adjust the size to 9 images per sheet, but only one image prints on the page.

Perch14, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Win10: Printing multiple photos per page does not print full image - Similar Threads - Win10 Printing multiple

2. Windows Photo Viewer, failure to print multiple images on one page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo Viewer, failure to print multiple images on one page: Hello, One of our customers has this issue for several months now where he selects multiple images but could not print this on one page directly to the network printer. The print shows only a black page. Note that he could print individual images just fine. He was using...
  3. Windows Photo Viewer, failure to print multiple images on one page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Viewer, failure to print multiple images on one page: Hello, One of our customers has this issue for several months now where he selects multiple images but could not print this on one page directly to the network printer. The print shows only a black page. Note that he could print individual images just fine. He was using...
  4. Windows Photo Viewer, failure to print multiple images on one page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.: I recently acquired a new H laptop with Windows 11 installed. I discover, to my surprise, that I can no longer select multiple pages per sheet in printer options. The option simply does not appear. I have always been able to do this with previous versions of Windows while...
  6. Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.

Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.: I recently acquired a new H laptop with Windows 11 installed. I discover, to my surprise, that I can no longer select multiple pages per sheet in printer options. The option simply does not appear. I have always been able to do this with previous versions of Windows while...
  7. printing 2 copies per page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printing 2 copies per page: I am trying to print 2 copies of a jpeg photo I have Windows 11 on A5 paper but when I select A5 the only option that comes up is 1 copy per page. If I select letter I am able to print 2 copies but I am wanting it on A5. Any help please!...
  8. printing 2 copies per page

printing 2 copies per page: I am trying to print 2 copies of a jpeg photo I have Windows 11 on A5 paper but when I select A5 the only option that comes up is 1 copy per page. If I select letter I am able to print 2 copies but I am wanting it on A5. Any help please!...
  9. Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print.

Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print.: Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print. A single photo one from the same array will print even at an 8x10 size. I have tried the same process on different printers and different computers, all with the same results. I have been trying to print four...
  10. Printing multiple images on multiple pages at once in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing multiple images on multiple pages at once in Windows 10: I got a new PC recently with Windows 10, before I was using Laptop with Windows XP. I used to print multiple A4 pages in one go using 'Windows Picture and Fax Viewer'. Now I have various picture viewing programs (Paint, Paint.net, Photos...) but none of them let me print...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. print multiple images per page

2. print image 3 per page