Windows 10: Win10 Pro 1909 looses its WIFI connection after restart if no internet connection

Discus and support Win10 Pro 1909 looses its WIFI connection after restart if no internet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My problem seems to be similar to :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by poiuztre, Jan 6, 2020.

1. poiuztre Win User

Win10 Pro 1909 looses its WIFI connection after restart if no internet connection

My problem seems to be similar to :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-not-connecting-after-restart/4bdd6052-6fd0-479e-9b42-eff2a86d2988

but none of suggested solution methods are working.

My Fujitsu Notebook with :
    Win10 Pro 64bit
    Version : 1909
    Build : 18363.535
    WIFI Card : Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230
    WIFI Drivers : Manufacturer - Intel, Date - 30.04.2015, Vers - 15.18.0.1
    looses its WIFI connection after Restart if i deny HTTP connections for that Notebook on my Firewall.

On the other hand - if i temporary grant HTTP connectivity to it, connect to WIFI and then restart, it works fine.

There nothing interesting in Alert Log as far i can tell. It seems to me, that Windows is either disconnecting WIFI while shutting down if no HTTP or it is disconnecting WIFI while booting after getting no HTTP connection. WIFI connection password stays stored in Windows sessiong, so i don't have to type it in again, but since this PC is not supposed to have HTTP connectivity and not all Users do know what to do, it is very annoying.

I hope you can help me in this matter.

:)

poiuztre, Jan 6, 2020
  2. CATSZW Win User

internet is incredibly slow or loose connection

After I downloaded Windows 10 pro, downloading anything from the internet is incredibly slow or I loose connection completely. Please advise.
    Thanks,

CATSZW, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Internet connection speeds

I'm really curious about this, considering the amount of hoopla every major internet connection provider likes to claim about their services, and many times exaggerated just to help their own sales . . .

So, with that in mind, anyone willing to post up their download/upload connection speeds, and we can see just how much of a difference there is in the various internet connection types.

Hit up Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test, choose the location closest to your home and begin the test, afterwards, copy and paste your result here. Also, please list what type of connection you have (dial-up, cable, DSL, VDSL, FiOS, etc) - if you are running through an ethernet connection, please also list whether it's a direct connection, or your LAN/WiFi connection speeds.

So, I guess I'lll start:

Verizon standard DSL - D-Link 802.11g 54Mbps

Win10 Pro 1909 looses its WIFI connection after restart if no internet connection 189114715.png

imperialreign, Jan 6, 2020
  4. wabbles Win User

Win10 Pro 1909 looses its WIFI connection after restart if no internet connection

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Win10 Pro 1909 looses its WIFI connection after restart if no internet connection - Similar Threads - Win10 Pro 1909

2. WiFi connection, keep loosing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi connection, keep loosing: Suddenly I could not connect with my wifi. It connected with my tablet and another computer. When I looked at the little icon at the bottom right next to the battery status icon, instead of the little curved things coming out, it showed a circle that looked something like...
  3. WiFi adapter is connected, but looses internet connection after a few minutes

WiFi adapter is connected, but looses internet connection after a few minutes: When I start my PC the WiFi Adapter connects to my wifi and has internet access, I start a ping to 8.8.8.8 and it looses internet connection after about 2 minutes. The adapter is still connected to my wifi, but simply has no internet access. So my solution now is, to...
  4. Loosing WIFI connection

Loosing WIFI connection: After updating to Win 10 v2004 I am loosing my internet connection, in fact I loose all wifi connections and cannot see any wifi connections. I have another PC which connect perfectly to the internet. When I reboot my laptop, I can see the wifi connections and connects...
  5. Randomly loosing internet connection

Randomly loosing internet connection: Hi! Lately, I have been facing a problem with win 10. The surfacing problem is that randomly, windows stops being able to reach any network. Checking the settings though through the UI as well as through ipconfig, the network seems to still be well configured to connect...
  6. Force Win10 to connect to WiFi by Its MAC

Force Win10 to connect to WiFi by Its MAC: Hello, is there anyway for force y Windows 10 machine to connect to my wifi router by MAC address and to force it not to connect to any other device? Thanks....
  7. 1909 WiFi internet connection probz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1909 WiFi internet connection probz: Hey all! Since installing 1909, most of my saved networks have started malfunctioning. Usually it will connect to the network and say 'No internet, secured.' Seems to happen with password-protected home routers. I'm able to use my phone's hotspot and attwifi. So strange and...
  8. Wifi looses connection after 1803 upgrade

Wifi looses connection after 1803 upgrade: Hi, Since I updated i've noticed that the wifi randomally looses internet connection. while browsing or uploading a yellow mark comes on the wifi and then i have to disconnect and reconnect. i've read in other places others having this issue and tried the following: 1 -...
  9. Loosing internet connection

Loosing internet connection: Odd issue, internet keeps disconnecting, sometimes only 15-30min between sometimes hours between. The wireless shows as connected and diagnostic doesnt help. only thing that helps is to disable and enable it OR wait for a few min and it usually comes back on its own....
  10. Laptop WiFi looses connection

Laptop WiFi looses connection: Hello: I use my Smartphone as a Hotspot, I have me Dell laptop set-up to connect to the Smartphone "Hotspot" and for several months I had no problems using the internet with this set-up. But in the last month, the few times I have worked with this set-up the Dell laptop...