Windows 10: win10 pro 64x 1809, windows update does not connected to update through wu

Discus and support win10 pro 64x 1809, windows update does not connected to update through wu in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When I select store or windows update to install either the selection jumps to another item or does nothing. I have ran sfc/scannow with no violations... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kjl1956, May 23, 2019.

1. kjl1956 Win User

win10 pro 64x 1809, windows update does not connected to update through wu

When I select store or windows update to install either the selection jumps to another item or does nothing.

I have ran sfc/scannow with no violations returned.

Also checked windows activation slmgr /xpr and comes back with this pc is permanently active tied to my microsoft account with a digital licences, but in the system settings there's an error code.

I have not made any hardware changes to the system.

So other settings when selecting them will jump to something else other then the item checked.

I have run system restore from in windows and off of bootable dvd and both fail.

:)

kjl1956, May 23, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, May 23, 2019
  3. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, May 23, 2019
  4. win10 pro 64x 1809, windows update does not connected to update through wu

Win10 updates

The initial one was KB3035583 to get the Get Windows 10 app (GWX). Though that particular update is probably pages upon dozens of pages down the list by now.

tabascosauz, May 23, 2019
Thema:

win10 pro 64x 1809, windows update does not connected to update through wu

1. win10 pro 64x 1809, windows update does not connected to update through wu - Similar Threads - win10 pro 64x

2. Cannot update 32x Windows to 64x windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update 32x Windows to 64x windows.: Hi,So I have put the windows 64x from the media creation tool onto a USB drive but whenever I boot it, go into bios, select it and then save and exit. It always boots normally without a pop up to install the new windows. Could I get some help?...
  3. Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...: Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10 says it is out of dateThe program shows a "not responding and gray icon in the task manager" for a few minutes on every boot, even after I manually updated it before a restart, it is...
  4. Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...: Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10 says it is out of dateThe program shows a "not responding and gray icon in the task manager" for a few minutes on every boot, even after I manually updated it before a restart, it is...
  5. Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Surface Pro 4 still on 1803 and updates to 1809 and 1903 are not offered through Windows Update

Surface Pro 4 still on 1803 and updates to 1809 and 1903 are not offered through Windows Update: Hi all, My Surface Pro 4 is still running 1803. When I check for updates it says there are no updates available. Why is version 1809 and 1903 not offered? Best, Fokke...
  7. Latest 1809 update today....HOMEGROUP missing Win10 Pro....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest 1809 update today....HOMEGROUP missing Win10 Pro....: As it says on the tin... Latest 1809 update today....HOMEGROUP missing Win10 Pro.... Last time I ran a Homegroup was around 1 year ago....so don't know when Homegroup went missing from Control Panel... *Sad 128514
  8. update settings win 10 pro 64x

update settings win 10 pro 64x: oh , my laptop went dead, had to clean install it, :) this should have been installed in my updates, well looking at my update settings the activitys full, I have reset the slider back to the lowest number can anyone recommend any advice? I have also set it to targeted , its...
  9. Win10 1809 update was installed through Windows Update-advice needed

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 1809 update was installed through Windows Update-advice needed: Hi, Windows 10 1809 feature update was installed through Windows Update on the 2nd October on my laptop. Ive only just found out on here that Microsoft have since pulled the update because of problems. I don't appear to have lost any files during the update and haven't...
  10. Turn off forced update of drivers through WU?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Turn off forced update of drivers through WU?: For me, one of the most annoying features of Windows 10 is the forced updates - unlike previous operating systems, you can't review the list of updates, and decide which ones you want to install. I've had driver updates through WU (Windows 7) screw up my machines before, and...