Windows 10: WIn10 Pro download, got Win10 Enterprise instead

Discus and support WIn10 Pro download, got Win10 Enterprise instead in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently upgraded a laptop from Win10 Home to Win10 Pro, I followed hyperlinks, purchased okay through MSFT store. But instead of now having Win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MLE05311961, Apr 28, 2021.

1. WIn10 Pro download, got Win10 Enterprise instead

I recently upgraded a laptop from Win10 Home to Win10 Pro, I followed hyperlinks, purchased okay through MSFT store. But instead of now having Win10 Pro, I have Win10 Enterprise. Also Activation has failed, and troubleshooter didn't work. How can I downgrade to Win10 Pro and activate?I believe I can enter a Win10 Pro product key, and it will downgrade from Enterprise to Pro, but I don't have a product key for the digital purchase I made through the store. The store keeps telling me the key is in the purchase email, but for sure it isn't, very annoying. How do I get the product key from Microso

:)

MLE05311961, Apr 28, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Apr 28, 2021
  3. WIN10 Enterprise Anniversary update

We have WIN10 Enterprise on a growing number of PCs in our domain. We're now trying to find a "secure" methode to upgrade these to WIN10 Enterprise Anniversary Update. This could for start be done manually and later on using our WSUS server.

But first we need to find the correct installation kit (exe or iso) but the kits I've found/used so far works very well with WIN10 Pro but
    not with WIN10 Enterprise.

Could anyone please point me to the correct kit that will work with WIN10 Enterprise ?

TIA and regards,

NWM

Niels W. Mortensen, Apr 28, 2021
  4. jazel_lop Win User

WIn10 Pro download, got Win10 Enterprise instead

Win10 Upgrade to Pro delivers Enterprise

Hi

I've had an activated Win10 Home version on a new computer for almost one year and upgraded yesterday to Pro.

But at the end of the install process, the windows version is recognized as Enterprise and won't activate. Error code 0x803F7001

troubleshooter does nothing

and change key doesn't apply since there never was a key an this new PC

Windows get-help suggests to talk to an agent

but the phone number given is non-functional

is Microsoft Windows and support a real (professional) service?

an i the only one with such issues?

and/or is there any way out?

thanks for any suggestion/solution

jazel_lop, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

WIn10 Pro download, got Win10 Enterprise instead

1. WIn10 Pro download, got Win10 Enterprise instead - Similar Threads - WIn10 Pro download

2. Win10 Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Enterprise to Pro: Hello everyone.I have an old pc to be recycled that slmgr -dli shows as a retail channel linked to my microsoft account - so has a digital license product key. I believe it had win7 that was upgraded to win 10 pro. I also have a pc that my university allowed me to keep when I...
  3. Win10 Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Enterprise to Pro: Hello everyone.I have an old pc to be recycled that slmgr -dli shows as a retail channel linked to my microsoft account - so has a digital license product key. I believe it had win7 that was upgraded to win 10 pro. I also have a pc that my university allowed me to keep when I...
  4. Win10 Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Win10 Pro & Enterprise to Win10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB File Share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 Pro & Enterprise to Win10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB File Share: So I found a strange file sharing behavior (sharing set to password protected sharing), point to point network shown as public network on both platforms, where a login screen for PC using windows explorer will not spawn and using TCP\IP as address, ex. "\\192.168.3.7" in...
  6. Win10 pro become Win10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 pro become Win10 enterprise: I was using win10 home and had a key for win10 pro. I redeemed it and tried to download win10pro from windows store but it keeps having error. I restarted my computer and surprisingly found my Win10 home become Win10 enterprise. How can i fix it ?...
  7. Got Windows 10 1903 Enterprise instead of Pro

Got Windows 10 1903 Enterprise instead of Pro: Hi, Today I decided to upgrade my newly-installed Windows 10 1903 from Home to Pro. Having no idea how long it took, 10 minutes later, I logged in and ran to Control Panel. When i clicked 'System', I saw Windows 10 Enterprise. Thinking it was a mistake, I ran to Settings,...
  8. upgrade to Win10 Enterprise

upgrade to Win10 Enterprise: I just bought a Dell Inspiron with Windows 10 Home pre-loaded. I found I needed Remote Desktop but that version didn't support it. So I upgraded to Enterprise but now I can't activate the Windows new version. I bought the upgrade from the Microsoft store but it did not come...
  9. Win10 Upgrade to Pro delivers Enterprise

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 Upgrade to Pro delivers Enterprise: Hi I've had an activated Win10 Home version on a new computer for almost one year and upgraded yesterday to Pro. But at the end of the install process, the windows version is recognized as Enterprise and won't activate. Error code 0x803F7001 troubleshooter does nothing...
  10. uninstall win10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstall win10 enterprise: micros up graded me to win10 enterprise. since i have win7-8- to win10 ,so I have a bios digital key, can not find. I am not develper or working or school. so micros accessed denided my admin. blocked update except what they give me. blocked download. refused to active. and...