Windows 10: Win10 Pro issue (after update); " IOHandler value is not valid "...

Discus and support Win10 Pro issue (after update); " IOHandler value is not valid "... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; . Win 10 Pro v1903, Build 18362.959 *Huh Using a program called iScan to program a Radio Shack PRO-668 Trunk scanning radio. In the past, have gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mega10user, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Win10 Pro issue (after update); " IOHandler value is not valid "...

Win 10 Pro v1903, Build 18362.959

*Huh Using a program called iScan to program a Radio Shack PRO-668 Trunk scanning radio. In the past, have gone to the program and updated the library database to update it (to be later downloaded into the scanner micro SD card). The library database is always updated and fully supported for many scanners so it seems it is a win 10 Tuesday patch issue. Last time the successful update to the scanner was about 2 weeks ago. Today, I did the patch Tuesday on this laptop & then went and tried to update the library but it immediately 'errored' to " IOHandler value is not valid ". Is ANYONE having this issue after they did the patch Tuesday update on ANY program they are currently running? The iScan software is no longer supported because Radio Shack stopped selling scanners and was involved with bankruptcy procedures BUT the library database is always updated for many models of current scanners, onward. Again, the program worked 2 weeks ago, then my win10 updated, then the noted error when using the iScan program. *Huh

:)

mega10user, Jul 25, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Jul 25, 2020
  4. deving Win User

Win10 Pro issue (after update); " IOHandler value is not valid "...

User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Win10 Pro issue (after update); " IOHandler value is not valid "...

1. Win10 Pro issue (after update); " IOHandler value is not valid "... - Similar Threads - Win10 Pro issue

2. have valid Win10 Pro license, can't upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    have valid Win10 Pro license, can't upgrade: I bought Windows 10 Home back in 2016 via Amazon digital download. I still have the product key. In November '22, I paid $99 to upgrade to Win10 Pro via the Microsoft Store. Everything was going fine until this week. I've upgraded my PC with new hardware mobo, RAM, etc and...
  3. have valid Win10 Pro license, can't upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have valid Win10 Pro license, can't upgrade: I bought Windows 10 Home back in 2016 via Amazon digital download. I still have the product key. In November '22, I paid $99 to upgrade to Win10 Pro via the Microsoft Store. Everything was going fine until this week. I've upgraded my PC with new hardware mobo, RAM, etc and...
  4. have valid Win10 Pro license, can't upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Display Issue after latest win10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Issue after latest win10 update: Hello.I have been using 3 displays for a while now, but after the latest windows 10 updates updated while i was asleep, one of my displays have started turning on and off with a intervall of 0,5 sec.I have tried disconnecting it from the computer, and ive tried turning it off...
  6. LOADS of issues after Win10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LOADS of issues after Win10 update: I have two accounts on my laptop and normally use a school designated one without administrative privileges. The otheradmin account isn't used but is there just in case I need to log in and download/update/whatever. After the latest series of Windows 10 updates Sept 2020, I...
  7. My win10 pro key is not being accepted as valid.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My win10 pro key is not being accepted as valid.: Hello, I have built my own pc together with a friend. We ordered the win10 key at the same time but it took a couple of days to arrive. By that time, I had the "Active Windows" watermark. When the key arrived, I activated win10 but I get 0x803f7001 as an error.[ATTACH]...
  8. having issues after recently updates on win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    having issues after recently updates on win10: 1. no volume during watching video, I found the ways to solve it, however, it doesn't work(sometimes it works for a while) 2. cannot type Chinese anymore(everywhere!) 3.Microsoft Edge doesnt work anymore 2019.09.15 all happened today. cant figure out why this all happened...
  9. " Is not a valid integer value

in Windows 10 Customization
    " Is not a valid integer value: I just opened my pc this morning and this annoying thing started to appear ı searched the web for a bit some guys were having this because of some tax things mine is not something like that ı need help please....
  10. Spring & Fall Update Issues (Win10 Pro)

in Windows 10 Support
    Spring & Fall Update Issues (Win10 Pro): Hear me out on this. I recently bit the bullet an installed the Fall Update (v1709) by doing so I had all sorts of event viewer errors (that I had pretty much straightened out with v1703) trying for several days to resolve these issues (besides the EV errors,DCOM, Miracast...