Windows 10: Win10 pro language problem

Discus and support Win10 pro language problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I've bought this laptop which was manufactured in Spain, now that I've changed the language to English, it seems that some features still display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bichr, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Bichr Win User

Win10 pro language problem

Hi, I've bought this laptop which was manufactured in Spain, now that I've changed the language to English, it seems that some features still display in Spanish.Thanks.

:)

Bichr, Sep 4, 2021
  2. viki2000 Win User

Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language.
    I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the language in Win10. Unfortunately my screens that I see in Arabic language do not match the screens seen in Arabic on YouTube videos/tutorials, so I cannot do a blind click-click and by chance to change it into English.
    I can make print screens and then put them in USB stick and upload them here on EE from another PC – that I figure it out.
    I do not want to reinstall Win10 from scratch, but of course that is the last option.
    Below are the first steps which leaded me to, I hope, Language and Regional Settings in Win10, but where to click further and what to choose?
    I really need your guidance in step by step with pictures where shall I click in order to install the English language.
    A tutorial in English does not help. I need a tutorial (step by step) in Arabic with pictures.

viki2000, Sep 4, 2021
  3. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 4, 2021
  4. Win10 pro language problem

Surface Pro 4 language problem.

Hi Fabian,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the base language on your Surface device?
    How to add an input language to your Surface device:

Step 1:

Let's follow these steps below to add an input language to your Surface device:

1.Go to Settings > Time & language > Region & language.

2.Select Add a language.

3.Select the language you want to use from the list, then choose which region's version you want to use. Your download will begin immediately.

Step 2:

Also follow these steps below to set your display language on your Surface device.

1.Go to Settings > Time & language > Region & language.

2.Choose one of your languages, then select Set as default.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

AntonyJose, Sep 4, 2021
Thema:

Win10 pro language problem

1. Win10 pro language problem - Similar Threads - Win10 pro language

2. Massive update problem Win7 pro to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Massive update problem Win7 pro to Win10 Pro: Hi all,this is sooo boring ..... i have the same problem as so many windows users in the world - upgrade to Win10 pro from Win7pro is not working at all.I did everything people suggested e.g. clean boot, disable any antivirus, putting the windows source to an USB.Nothing,...
  3. Win10 Pro, dual monitor problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 Pro, dual monitor problem: OK, I have been using dual+ monitors for more than 20 years. Always use nVidia GPUs. On my new PC Ryzen Threadripper 1920X, 128GB 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro RAM running a PNY GTX1660 6GB, running dual Samsung U28E590 4K monitors 3840x2160@60Hz, I have encountered a...
  4. Win10 Pro installation problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Pro installation problem: Ive dell xps pro, 12model with windows 7. Now I've downloaded windows 10Pro setup from Microsoft site, started installation after submitting keys which I received from a local vendor. These 3 screens are running again n again, whatever I do. Please help....
  5. Win10 Home->Pro Upgrade Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Home->Pro Upgrade Problem: Hi, This morning I bought Pro for this laptop, via the Store app. It goes to install it right away, after a prompt, the install fails. I try again, checking for updates. Supposedly does it (runs TiWorker in the background, etc.). I reboot, it having been finished (AFAICT)....
  6. Win10 Pro Sleep Problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Pro Sleep Problems: My computer keeps waking from sleep and often pc likes to reset during wake up, forcing RGB settings to reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-pro-sleep-problems/4e0e293e-a68a-4f96-9fee-c9554fe0967e
  7. Win10 pro update problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 pro update problem: 1809 17763.503 error (0x80240032) HP Pavilion Desktop 590-p0xxx When I try to do an update the error above shows. However, it first shows that the security update was actually made but when I hit update again, the error shows each time. I have the latest updates HP has...
  8. Win10 pro update problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 pro update problem: 1809 17763.503 error (0x80240032) HP Pavilion Desktop 590-p0xxx When I try to do an update the error above shows. However, it first shows that the security update was actually made but when I hit update again, the error shows each time. I have the latest updates HP has...
  9. Network problems with Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network problems with Win10 Pro: Hi, experts of MS! I suffer! Since two or three months I try to detect why my home-network is unstable. I am operating three computers in a home-network. From time to time the connection between all of them is working well. But suddenly one or all of the connections get...
  10. Changing the Display Language of Windows Pro Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the Display Language of Windows Pro Problem: After updating my windows 10 pro, the system has changed the display language to the original language of the system (which is the language that I used when I installed the system for the first time). After the update, I downloaded the English(US) language again, and I tried...