Windows 10: Win10 'Pro'. My Ext HDD IS Connected to MY Computer,But MY computer Won't recognise it.... :(

Discus and support Win10 'Pro'. My Ext HDD IS Connected to MY Computer,But MY computer Won't recognise it.... :( in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, W-h-a-t can I Do about it? - To remedy the Situation. (I Need to back up my computers contents.... :) I have "Severe Mental... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tiredchrisNEWBIE, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Win10 'Pro'. My Ext HDD IS Connected to MY Computer,But MY computer Won't recognise it.... :(

Hi,

W-h-a-t can I Do about it? - To remedy the Situation. (I Need to back up my computers contents.... Win10 'Pro'. My Ext HDD IS Connected to MY Computer,But MY computer Won't recognise it.... :( :) I have "Severe Mental Impairment",sadly..... Win10 'Pro'. My Ext HDD IS Connected to MY Computer,But MY computer Won't recognise it.... :( :(

Thanks.... Win10 'Pro'. My Ext HDD IS Connected to MY Computer,But MY computer Won't recognise it.... :( :)

:)

tiredchrisNEWBIE, Jul 13, 2019

2. computer stops recognizing 2 ext HDD

I use a 7 year old HP Pavillion desk top and so far it has worked well. I have USB connected 2 ext HDD. One is basic storage and the other is my ext backup HDD. If I try to open a file in either of them, my computer stops recognizing both the ext HDDs causing
    a major problem creating backups. The only way to bring back recognition of the drives is to reboot. I plugged the two HDDs into another computer and they were fine there. How do I fix this?

cameraman32, Jul 13, 2019
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Win10 'Pro'. My Ext HDD IS Connected to MY Computer,But MY computer Won't recognise it.... :( [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

Win10 'Pro'. My Ext HDD IS Connected to MY Computer,But MY computer Won't recognise it.... :(

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Win10 'Pro'. My Ext HDD IS Connected to MY Computer,But MY computer Won't recognise it.... :( [​IMG]

Thema:

Win10 'Pro'. My Ext HDD IS Connected to MY Computer,But MY computer Won't recognise it.... :(

1. Win10 'Pro'. My Ext HDD IS Connected to MY Computer,But MY computer Won't recognise it.... :( - Similar Threads - Win10 'Pro' Ext

2. My device won't connect to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device won't connect to my computer: So when i plug in the Fifine Technology microphone that i have, it disables 2 usb ports and i don't know what's happening and it says i don't have the PnP Device driver i've done many things to get help and it never worked or helped it stayed the same so i can't use my...
  3. My device won't connect to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My device won't connect to my computer: So when i plug in the Fifine Technology microphone that i have, it disables 2 usb ports and i don't know what's happening and it says i don't have the PnP Device driver i've done many things to get help and it never worked or helped it stayed the same so i can't use my...
  4. My device won't connect to my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My Panasonic TV won't connect to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Panasonic TV won't connect to my computer: Hello I have a problem connecting my panasonic Tv to my computer, my computer is a windows 10 and has 1 hdmi connection and 1 display port connection, my Panasonic TV is a TC-L32XM6H and has no display port connection, luckily, I managed to find a cable with display port...
  6. My Panasonic TV won't connect to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Panasonic TV won't connect to my computer: Hello I have a problem connecting my panasonic Tv to my computer, my computer is a windows 10 and has 1 hdmi connection and 1 display port connection, my Panasonic TV is a TC-L32XM6H and has no display port connection, luckily, I managed to find a cable with display port...
  7. My Panasonic TV won't connect to my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How Can I get My Computer to Recognise My Ext Hdd? - It Dosn't Show even tho its...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How Can I get My Computer to Recognise My Ext Hdd? - It Dosn't Show even tho its...: Hi, I have Windows 10 Home edition. I've Just plugged my ext hdd in & it Dosn't show up on screen even tho it makes a musical note When I plug it in/unplug it.. : *How can I fix that? - I've tried Unsucessfully to ring microsoft for support... : I'm Very Ill...
  9. My computer is not recognising me as the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer is not recognising me as the administrator.: It says I am until I want to download something then it says I don't have administration rights. what can I do to change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-not-recognising-me-as-the/0e61493f-c7a3-4ce3-af9f-7e29b1d14335"
  10. computer stops recognizing 2 ext HDD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer stops recognizing 2 ext HDD: I use a 7 year old HP Pavillion desk top and so far it has worked well. I have USB connected 2 ext HDD. One is basic storage and the other is my ext backup HDD. If I try to open a file in either of them, my computer stops recognizing both the ext HDDs causing a major problem...