Windows 10: win10 pro not enough space error message

Discus and support win10 pro not enough space error message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; im trying to mirror my 250GB SSD which is my OS drive to a 500HD, the SSD has 187GB of free space and the HD has 465GB of free space. this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Scarecrow177, Nov 9, 2018.

1. win10 pro not enough space error message

im trying to mirror my 250GB SSD which is my OS drive to a 500HD,

the SSD has 187GB of free space and the HD has 465GB of free space.

this is mirroring disk 0 to disk 3,

disk 1 is a spare drive for later use.

i have already cleaned and formated the drives and shinked and compressed the SSD

i have also tried disk degramentation, which was a waste of time.

this is high end pc and this error message is stopping me from completing a secuirty policy on my computer please fix or provide a solution. win10 pro not enough space error message 7185acf4-0bb6-449b-bf35-97d3068b48a1?upload=true.png

:)

Scarecrow177, Nov 9, 2018

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Nov 9, 2018
  4. win10 pro not enough space error message

space in hard dist for update windows 10

Hello ManolisTsitkanos,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the exact error message that you're getting when performing an update?

Meanwhile, I'd suggest following the steps in this article
    to help you free up drive space on your Windows 10 device.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

win10 pro not enough space error message

1. win10 pro not enough space error message - Similar Threads - win10 pro enough

2. xcopy "not enough disk space" in win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xcopy "not enough disk space" in win10: Hi there. I have an issue with win10 and xcopy. Every time I buy an external hdd or ssd I own a lot of those, both kinds, mainly used for backups, and not stressed much I check if it works, by formatting it and fill it with rubbish. The process goes like that, I create a...
  3. xcopy "not enough disk space" in win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xcopy "not enough disk space" in win10: Hi there. I have an issue with win10 and xcopy. Every time I buy an external hdd or ssd I own a lot of those, both kinds, mainly used for backups, and not stressed much I check if it works, by formatting it and fill it with rubbish. The process goes like that, I create a...
  4. xcopy "not enough disk space" in win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. "There is not enough space on Windows" error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "There is not enough space on Windows" error: I am trying to transfer a large number of photos from my wife's iCloud to a 2TB storage drive D: on my computer. Based on the properties of the D: drive, I currently have 1.64TB of free space in the drive:But when I go to move 30TB of data from iCloud to D: I am getting an...
  6. "There is not enough space on Windows" error

"There is not enough space on Windows" error: I am trying to transfer a large number of photos from my wife's iCloud to a 2TB storage drive D: on my computer. Based on the properties of the D: drive, I currently have 1.64TB of free space in the drive:But when I go to move 30TB of data from iCloud to D: I am getting an...
  7. Windows does not have enough space error message

Windows does not have enough space error message: Hello, since my C Drive is full I am trying to remove files and move them to an external drive but I keep getting the error message that windows does not have enough space. How can I get these files off the C drive to my external drive? Please help, Important pictures are in...
  8. "Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.: Getting a very strange error when trying to copy a file onto a drive: [ATTACH] Looks like there's enough space to me... halp. :P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-space-on-when-theres-enough-space/c484ca99-4210-4ee7-8d07-d66ad4843183"
  9. Not enough space to update Win10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not enough space to update Win10: I have a Zotac Zbox with a 28GB hard-drive. I haven't used it in 10 months (I only use it when traveling), and I'm trying to download/install all Win10 updates. Since the PC hasn't been powered up in so long, it's quite a lot of updates, apparently. The problem is, Windows...
  10. Not enough space to update Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not enough space to update Win10: I have a Zotac Zbox with a 28GB hard-drive. I haven't used it in 10 months (I only use it when traveling), and I'm trying to download/install all Win10 updates. Since the PC hasn't been powered up in so long, it's quite a lot of updates, apparently. The problem is, Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 not enough space on disk to mirror

2. win10 pro space