Windows 10: win10 pro setup

Discus and support win10 pro setup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; during win 10 pro setup noticed win edition to be win 10 and was expecting to see win 10 Pro?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VitangeloDelvescovo, Mar 7, 2019.

1. win10 pro setup

during win 10 pro setup noticed win edition to be win 10 and was expecting to see win 10 Pro?

:)

VitangeloDelvescovo, Mar 7, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Mar 7, 2019
  3. wishihad Win User
    Activation options for Win10 with instant clones

We have a secure (no internet access) lab environment setup to test and validate a VMWare VDI deployment of Win10 clients.

Our issue is activation of the Win10 clients as they require re-activation every time we logoff and back on because we are using instant clones.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to resolve this? Here are the options we are considering and issues as we understand them:

• Setup a KMS server
      • Requires a Volume license, which is doable
      • Documentation says we must have a minimum of 25 hosts, we don' have that in our lab
    • Use our MSDN account
      • No support for Win10 KMS license
      • No support for MKS activation
    • Manually activate each time
      • Gonna spend a lot of time on the phone win10 pro setup :(
      • Win10 has no grace period so machines are crippled w/o activation
    Anyone have a thought or suggestions? I'm hoping I missed something.

Thanks

wishihad, Mar 7, 2019
  4. YOU
    You Win User

win10 pro setup

Advice required - Post Upgrade - Suspect Pro 2 is Bricked

Before try that, have tried resetting the UEFI options?

To reset the Surface Pro to the default UEFI settings, follow these steps:

• Press the Power button and the Volume Up button at same time while are starting the Surface Pro device.
    • Set Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to enabled.
    • Set Secure Boot Control to enabled.
    • Press Install Default Secure Boot keys.
    • Press Exit setup, and then save the changes.

Thema:

win10 pro setup

1. win10 pro setup - Similar Threads - win10 pro setup

2. Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Pro: Bought windows 10 pro as an upgrade on the Microsoft Store and now it's asking me to buy it again. I just re install Windows and it is asking me to activate my Pro again. I didnt change anything on this PC....
  3. Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Pro: Bought windows 10 pro as an upgrade on the Microsoft Store and now it's asking me to buy it again. I just re install Windows and it is asking me to activate my Pro again. I didnt change anything on this PC....
  4. win10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win10 pro: I have purchased a copy of win10 pro not used it as yet how can i tell if its genuine, I wanted to upgrade from home to get bitlocker as i use the machine for work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-pro/c6dc4d99-3bfb-4081-9ae9-db6dfffa75bf
  5. Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Pro: Is Win10 Pro a one time fee ? Also is multilanguage included https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-pro/0a679549-b3e7-48ec-bddb-4617945f00fe
  6. how to setup win10 mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to setup win10 mail: Unable to setup account for win10 mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-setup-win10-mail/f88d1514-3586-4816-8595-3dbc3156fe89
  7. Win10 Pro

Win10 Pro: Hi, I bought a Win10 upgrade license on my old laptop. At the time I had a lot of issues upgrading the OEM Win10 Home as the upgrade purchase didn;t come with a product key. After lots of phone calls with MS they eventually provided me with a product key and the laptop was...
  8. download and setup MIRACAST for WIN10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download and setup MIRACAST for WIN10: I'm trying to download MIRACAST for WIN10. Someone is trying to sell me drivers... for $9.99. I thought MIRACAST was free. thanks, Les Moore, Cottage Grove, OR Sep16, 2018...
  9. Win10 setup with Sandboxie

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Win10 setup with Sandboxie: Hi, I am trying to use Sandboxie to install Win 10 64 bit on my Win 8.1 PC Well into the setup, Win10 asks for a Windows username and password. I do have want they ask for but when I type @ in the username, it is displayed as ". How can I progress past this? Pls...
  10. Win10 and UEFI Setup questions

Win10 and UEFI Setup questions: Just 2 quick question in regards to Windows 10 and UEFI settings. I have pretty much a good idea by now, but still have some questions here. 1. In the UEFI settings, how can I change my Internal HDD to boot first? I have Windows Boot Manager set as first boot option...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. setup win10 pro