Windows 10: Win10 Pro unable to receive e-mails in my hotpoint inbox

Discus and support Win10 Pro unable to receive e-mails in my hotpoint inbox in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Unable to receive E=mails in my hotmail inbox Win 10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeteAdams67, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Win10 Pro unable to receive e-mails in my hotpoint inbox

Unable to receive E=mails in my hotmail inbox Win 10 Pro

:)

PeteAdams67, Jan 13, 2021

2. E-mails not going into inbox

This did not work either. How hard can it be ti get the right e-mail to go to inbox instead of junk.

Hello ,

Your question on Microsoft Community has received a reply from Joan Pin.
    Title:
    E-mails not going into inbox

Who's your email provider? Have you tried to remove and re-add your account in the Mail app?

We also suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Mail app to fix any sync issues or settings that may affect your email. Here's how:

How to uninstall the Mail app on Windows 10

• Open the Start menu and search for Windows PowerShell.
    • Right-click on the result and select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command on PowerShell and hit Enter:
      • Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Restart your computer to complete the task.
    Note: This command will remove the Mail and Calendar apps from Windows 10. Once you have completed the task, you’ll need to reinstall both apps from the Store.

How to reinstall the Mail app on Windows 10

• Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for Mail and Calendar.
    • Click the app from the result.
    • Select Install.
    • Go to Start menu, open the Mail app, and complete the setup.

Feel free to respond if the provided steps work for you.

***Post moved by the moderator to the original thread.***

MichaelHickle, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Outlook Express E-mails. Not receiving any e-mails to my Inbox

I have successfully deleted a hoard of e-mails from my Inbox, Deleted and Trash Folders by using a combination of Control plus A pressed simultaneously and then Delete and also 'Empty my folder'. Ever since then I am not receiving any e-mails to my Inbox.
    Can anyone help?

CaroleDowie, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Win10 Pro unable to receive e-mails in my hotpoint inbox

Unable to receive e-mails in Windows Mail

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in receiving your e-mails.

I would suggest you to remove and reconfigure the account back in the device. Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again you will be able to receive E-mails.

If you are looking for Roll back to your previous Operating System then I would suggest you to refer to the steps given in the article to Can I go back to my Old Operating System?

Upgrade to Windows 10: FAQ

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Win10 Pro unable to receive e-mails in my hotpoint inbox

1. Win10 Pro unable to receive e-mails in my hotpoint inbox - Similar Threads - Win10 Pro unable

2. Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.: Hello, let me explain the whole context for a better understanding.Basically I decided to install Ubuntu alongside my Windows, so I could use both as I like using the dual boot feature. The installation went flawlessly, and I am really happy that I now have two separate...
  3. Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.: Hello, let me explain the whole context for a better understanding.Basically I decided to install Ubuntu alongside my Windows, so I could use both as I like using the dual boot feature. The installation went flawlessly, and I am really happy that I now have two separate...
  4. E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox: I have an @outlook e-mail address and pay 5$ a month for it. I'm using Windows 10 and the Windows 10 Mail App on my PC and laptop and the Outlook app on my Android phone.In the last two weeks two e-mails have randomly disappeared from my inbox without me moving them ever....
  5. E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox: I have an @outlook e-mail address and pay 5$ a month for it. I'm using Windows 10 and the Windows 10 Mail App on my PC and laptop and the Outlook app on my Android phone.In the last two weeks two e-mails have randomly disappeared from my inbox without me moving them ever....
  6. Not receiving e-mails.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not receiving e-mails.: Hey guys. So, i want to change the PIN when opening the windows but they ask me for a code wich they send through Yahoo mail. The problem is that i am not receiving theese emails. I checked and re-checked my email so i can assure it's the right one but no luck. What should i...
  7. Not Receiving E-Mails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not Receiving E-Mails: Hello, All, I have Windows 10 on a Lenovo Yoga C630 laptop. There are 4 linked email accounts, but now only one updates with new emails. Specifically with AOL, I repeatedly receive messages that my account is "out of date", but it does not update despite multiple attempts...
  8. E-mail not sending/receiving

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E-mail not sending/receiving: E-mail : Fix Outlook error Ox8004060C during the Send/Receive operation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-not-sendingreceiving/feff0be5-030e-469d-b70f-41808ea9c006
  9. e-mail not received

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    e-mail not received: i was trying to redeem my windows 10 edition of minecraft but i did not receive the e-mail containing the code for the minecraft. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-not-received/5d4af92d-afdb-4b1a-a839-43b7470df5da"
  10. Received E-Mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Received E-Mail: I just received an email claiming to be from Microsoft thanking me for my order of Defender Firewall for 499.99. I did not order Defender Firewall. It gave me an order number and said if I want to cancel to call 888-632-0222. How do I stop this crook that somehow got my...