Windows 10: Win10 pro upgrade key doesn't work

Discus and support Win10 pro upgrade key doesn't work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a new computer with win10 home installed. I have a Win10 pro key from a purchased full install. The key does not work to upgrade my home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EarlGeddes, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Win10 pro upgrade key doesn't work

I bought a new computer with win10 home installed. I have a Win10 pro key from a purchased full install. The key does not work to upgrade my home version. Can I use a key from a full install product? Can I install Win10 pro with this UBS dongle?

:)

EarlGeddes, Dec 10, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Win10 pro upgrade key doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Dec 10, 2020
  4. jarek_565 Win User

Win10 pro upgrade key doesn't work

Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Win10 pro upgrade key doesn't work

1. Win10 pro upgrade key doesn't work - Similar Threads - Win10 pro upgrade

2. Windows 11 pro upgrade key on o365 portal doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro upgrade key on o365 portal doesn't work: My company bought a surface tablet with Windows 11 home on it. To get it joined to the domain, we purchased a license for upgrading to Win 11 Pro, and the license is in our O365 portal. I tried applying the license key from the portal, but it doesn't work....
  3. Windows 11 pro upgrade key on o365 portal doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 pro upgrade key on o365 portal doesn't work: My company bought a surface tablet with Windows 11 home on it. To get it joined to the domain, we purchased a license for upgrading to Win 11 Pro, and the license is in our O365 portal. I tried applying the license key from the portal, but it doesn't work....
  4. Invalid Key upgrade from Win10 to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Invalid Key upgrade from Win10 to Win10 Pro: I purchased a PC from Dell in December of 2020, and recently upgraded from WIndows 10 to Windows 10 Enterprise using the link provided by Microsoft that was processed through the store. There were no third party vendors, and I did not receive an updated key from Microsoft....
  5. Upgrade win10 home to win10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade win10 home to win10 pro: I'm trying to upgrade my win10 home to pro but I'm stuck. The steps taken are below: 1. I disconnected my internet-connection. 2. I went to systems->"Update&Security" -> Activation -> "Change Product Key" 3. I entered the generic key "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" and the...
  6. Smartcard reader doesn't work in Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Smartcard reader doesn't work in Win10 Pro: Hello there! I have laptops, in which smartcard reader doesn't work in Win10 Pro. One is brand new HP Dragonfly, USB-reader SCM+HP Keyboard intgrated sc-reader, one is Lenovo T460, which has internal Alcor-reader. All these have latest drivers and Win10 is also updated,...
  7. Win10 Pro product key wont work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Pro product key wont work: Hi' all, Last Year i had problems reinstalling/activating Win10 Pro with my Product key. Eventuially one of the microsoft support team sorted it out remotely. He gave me a new Product key. Recently i have had problems again with Win10 Pro. I have carried out a restore...
  8. Upgrade to Win10 pro

Upgrade to Win10 pro: My PC originally had Win7 premium installed and I have the original product key. It has had several auto upgrades and is now running Win19 Home and has a different key. How can I use the original key to get Win10 pro without extra charge?...
  9. Upgrade Win10 Home to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade Win10 Home to Win10 Pro: Recently I have replaced my Win 8.1 Home edition with a Win 10 Home edition. (64-bit) Now I would like to upgrade Win10 Home to a Win10 Pro Edition. How do I do that and what will it cost me? 31154
  10. Upgrading to Win10 Pro

Upgrading to Win10 Pro: I have Win 10 Home edition and would like to replace it with Pro and have all my installed apps under Pro. Can I do this and how? Thank you very much. 36545