Windows 10: Win10 Pro want to go back to Win10 Family

Discus and support Win10 Pro want to go back to Win10 Family in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello,Being short in supply with win10 Pro's laptops, we bought several laptop with the Family edition for our customers, we also bought electronics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by support aptys, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Win10 Pro want to go back to Win10 Family

Hello,Being short in supply with win10 Pro's laptops, we bought several laptop with the Family edition for our customers, we also bought electronics licences for the Professional edition and install them on these computers by changing the product key.Now, some of these laptop are saying they doesn't have a valid product key for Family edition. error 0xC004C060 When we try to put back the electronic licence's product key, it doesn't work. The troubleshooter say he found a digital licence for Family on a computer operating Profesional.I'm assuming that come from Windows reading again the OEM

:)

support aptys, Jun 22, 2021

2. Creating a local account in Win10 pro

How do I create a local account in Win10 Pro? I've created local accounts on my laptop with Win10 Home by
    • Select ' Accounts'> 'Family & other users'.
    • 'Add someone else to this PC'

and then going through the account creation process, however my Win10 Pro doesn't have the option for Accounts'> 'Family & other users'. and I can't find a way of creating the account.

Oneeasygeezer, Jun 22, 2021
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Ikaruga Win User

Win10 Pro want to go back to Win10 Family

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Win10 Pro want to go back to Win10 Family

1. Win10 Pro want to go back to Win10 Family - Similar Threads - Win10 Pro Win10

2. WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro: We had activated copy of Win10 Home, paid for the upgrade to download Win10 Pro, and what was downloaded was Win10 Enterprise which I can not activate. The activation error is not having a valid digital license or product key. How do I get Win10 Pro which I paid for and get...
  3. WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro: We had activated copy of Win10 Home, paid for the upgrade to download Win10 Pro, and what was downloaded was Win10 Enterprise which I can not activate. The activation error is not having a valid digital license or product key. How do I get Win10 Pro which I paid for and get...
  4. WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Win11 can't go back to Win10 !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 can't go back to Win10 !: Right click refresh menu is very Slow on the Desktop.So, I want to go back to Win10 .I used the " Windows11InstallationAssistant.exe " upgrade to Win11, But the system pops up this prompt, " The old system Win10 files were deleted " But I didn't delete these files:Please help...
  6. Win11 can't go back to Win10 !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 can't go back to Win10 !: Right click refresh menu is very Slow on the Desktop.So, I want to go back to Win10 .I used the " Windows11InstallationAssistant.exe " upgrade to Win11, But the system pops up this prompt, " The old system Win10 files were deleted " But I didn't delete these files:Please help...
  7. win10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win10 pro: I have purchased a copy of win10 pro not used it as yet how can i tell if its genuine, I wanted to upgrade from home to get bitlocker as i use the machine for work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-pro/c6dc4d99-3bfb-4081-9ae9-db6dfffa75bf
  8. Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Pro: Is Win10 Pro a one time fee ? Also is multilanguage included https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-pro/0a679549-b3e7-48ec-bddb-4617945f00fe
  9. Win10 Home to Win10 Pro

Win10 Home to Win10 Pro: I cannot access the original restore point to go back to Win10 Home when I put in a DVD restore. It is dated March 29. 2020. I was fiddling around with WSL 2 and I wanted to try out Win10 Pro as a possibility to fix my issues. Now, I just want my email, browser and OS...
  10. Cannot Go back to Win7 from Win10

Cannot Go back to Win7 from Win10: When i navigate to settings>Recovery>Go back to Win 7, I click the "Get Started" button but nothing opens or occurs at all. I am the only account on the PC with full admin rights. Attached is a screenshot of my user list [img] 57537