Windows 10: Win10 Pro

Discus and support Win10 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is Win10 Pro a one time fee ? Also is multilanguage included... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SamuelGarcia8, May 22, 2020 at 6:07 PM.

1. Win10 Pro

Is Win10 Pro a one time fee ?

Also is multilanguage included

:)

SamuelGarcia8, May 22, 2020 at 6:07 PM
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

3. Creating a local account in Win10 pro

How do I create a local account in Win10 Pro? I've created local accounts on my laptop with Win10 Home by
    • Select ' Accounts'> 'Family & other users'.
    • 'Add someone else to this PC'

and then going through the account creation process, however my Win10 Pro doesn't have the option for Accounts'> 'Family & other users'. and I can't find a way of creating the account.

Oneeasygeezer, May 22, 2020 at 6:10 PM
  4. Win10 Pro

Win10 Pro

Hi, I bought a Win10 upgrade license on my old laptop. At the time I had a lot of issues upgrading the OEM Win10 Home as the upgrade purchase didn;t come with a product key. After lots of phone calls with MS they eventually provided me with a product key
    and the laptop was upgraded to Win10 Pro.

I now have a new laptop and still require the Pro functionality. Following the steps here (which also tells me my Win10 Pro upgrade license is transferrable):

How to Transfer your Windows 10 License to a New Computer

the OEMWin10 Pro :DM Win10 Home didn't upgrade using the MediaCreationTool (it just offers to install Win10 Home), and the System > Upgrade and Settings > Activation upgrade function doesn't accept the product key I've purchased.

Any help would be appreciated - although useful Win10 is awful to upgrade and MS seem to have deprecatated a lot of their contact options.

FractalMonkey, May 22, 2020 at 6:10 PM
Thema:

Win10 Pro

1. Win10 Pro - Similar Threads - Win10 Pro

2. How to find out why Miracast does not work on Surface 7 Pro with Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find out why Miracast does not work on Surface 7 Pro with Win10: I have a Philips TV, supporting Miracast, so I d'like to give it a try to connect my laptop (Microsoft Surface) to view all my photo's on a big screen. I have spent hours and hours of configuring, retrying, changing configs, uninstalling network software for VPN connectivity...
  3. I use Office Pro 2002. Problems using Winword on one Win10 machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I use Office Pro 2002. Problems using Winword on one Win10 machine: Office Pro 2002. Two HP laptops, both Win10. One newer, one older. Newer HP machine was fine with Win10 and Office 2002 until memory issue happened with this machine; crashed when memory broke. Replaced memory, reloaded factory image of OS from partition. Since then,...
  4. Bitlocker fails with second installation of Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bitlocker fails with second installation of Win10 Pro: I am attempting to set up a separate partition on my SSD for software development. I have Windows 10 Pro and wish to have Bitlocker enabled for all drives. Bitlocker operates properly on my first installation. I successfully installed the second installation of Windows 10 Pro...
  5. how to change border widths under win10 pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change border widths under win10 pro: Hi y'all, how do you change border widths under win10 pro? Brgds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-border-widths-under-win10-pro/d77f8676-54c5-4948-9355-a716f7654841
  6. Unable to activate win10 Pro recently installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate win10 Pro recently installed: Hi, I recently installed Win10 Pro on a new SSD for my old Desktop that was running Win7. I'm asked to activate but nothing works. I entered the activation key provided, tried the troubleshoot with no effect ending with error code : 0xC004C060. I see my desktop in my...
  7. After successful upgrade of Win10 from Home to Pro ...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After successful upgrade of Win10 from Home to Pro ...: ... I am running out of space on my C:/ drive only 10.5 GB free out of 108GB. Since the upgrade was successful, is it safe for me to now delete the folder "Windows10Upgrade" and all of its sub-folders?...
  8. Managed to reset Win10 Pro PC to 1809. How do I stop it from Updating past 1809

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Managed to reset Win10 Pro PC to 1809. How do I stop it from Updating past 1809: Pretty much what I just asked in the title. My computer has been crashing left and right so I reset it. Luckly enough, the Windows verison was 1809. Now I am on Windows 10 Pro 64bit. How can I stop this machine from moving up to 1809? Actually could it be the reason it kept...
  9. Win10 Pro 1909 Volume Shadow Copy Service Fehler VSS 0x8004230f ??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 Pro 1909 Volume Shadow Copy Service Fehler VSS 0x8004230f ??: Beim Backup zur Laufwerkessicherung tritt dieser Fehler auf und eine Sicherung ist nicht möglich. Ebenfalls beim Versich eine Wiederherstellungslaufwerk zu erstellen bricht das System ab. Aufgetreten ist der Fehler nach dem Versuch Windows Sandbox zu aktivieren und der...
  10. Win10 Pro installation problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Pro installation problem: Ive dell xps pro, 12model with windows 7. Now I've downloaded windows 10Pro setup from Microsoft site, started installation after submitting keys which I received from a local vendor. These 3 screens are running again n again, whatever I do. Please help....