Windows 10: Win10 Pro

Discus and support Win10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Bought windows 10 pro as an upgrade on the Microsoft Store and now it's asking me to buy it again. I just re install Windows and it is asking me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by candace.marks66, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Win10 Pro

Bought windows 10 pro as an upgrade on the Microsoft Store and now it's asking me to buy it again. I just re install Windows and it is asking me to activate my Pro again. I didnt change anything on this PC.

:)

candace.marks66, Oct 1, 2022
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Creating a local account in Win10 pro

How do I create a local account in Win10 Pro? I've created local accounts on my laptop with Win10 Home by
    • Select ' Accounts'> 'Family & other users'.
    • 'Add someone else to this PC'

and then going through the account creation process, however my Win10 Pro doesn't have the option for Accounts'> 'Family & other users'. and I can't find a way of creating the account.

Oneeasygeezer, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Win10 Pro

Win10 Pro

Hi, I bought a Win10 upgrade license on my old laptop. At the time I had a lot of issues upgrading the OEM Win10 Home as the upgrade purchase didn;t come with a product key. After lots of phone calls with MS they eventually provided me with a product key
    and the laptop was upgraded to Win10 Pro.

I now have a new laptop and still require the Pro functionality. Following the steps here (which also tells me my Win10 Pro upgrade license is transferrable):

How to Transfer your Windows 10 License to a New Computer

the OEMWin10 Pro :DM Win10 Home didn't upgrade using the MediaCreationTool (it just offers to install Win10 Home), and the System > Upgrade and Settings > Activation upgrade function doesn't accept the product key I've purchased.

Any help would be appreciated - although useful Win10 is awful to upgrade and MS seem to have deprecatated a lot of their contact options.

FractalMonkey, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

Win10 Pro

1. Win10 Pro - Similar Threads - Win10 Pro

2. Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro: I have a similar problem to several I have read in this community. I am trying to enlarge my WinRE partition to correct windows update error. I discovered that my System disk had 2 recovery partitions, one at the beginning of the disk 449 MB and one at the end of the disk 545...
  3. Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro: I have a similar problem to several I have read in this community. I am trying to enlarge my WinRE partition to correct windows update error. I discovered that my System disk had 2 recovery partitions, one at the beginning of the disk 449 MB and one at the end of the disk 545...
  4. Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Buongiorno. Ho un problema con i download dal mio pc fisso win10 pro

Buongiorno. Ho un problema con i download dal mio pc fisso win10 pro: Ogni volta che inizio un download che può essere dal browser come da Steam o chi per essi, dopo circa un minuto cade la connessione, ma non solo: diventa praticamente inaccessibile il pannello di controllo rete e le possibilità sono due: aspettare 30/40 minuti che si...
  6. Buongiorno. Ho un problema con i download dal mio pc fisso win10 pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Buongiorno. Ho un problema con i download dal mio pc fisso win10 pro: Ogni volta che inizio un download che può essere dal browser come da Steam o chi per essi, dopo circa un minuto cade la connessione, ma non solo: diventa praticamente inaccessibile il pannello di controllo rete e le possibilità sono due: aspettare 30/40 minuti che si...
  7. Buongiorno. Ho un problema con i download dal mio pc fisso win10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Win11 Pro & Win10 Pro - Adding custom notation to details tab of Rt click file properties...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Pro & Win10 Pro - Adding custom notation to details tab of Rt click file properties...: Hello, I remember that at one point in time I was able to right click on any file and click on properties and go to the details TAB on the file properties dialogue box and add a custom notation entry. I have just been posting on another forum that I love totally separate...
  9. Win11 Pro & Win10 Pro - Adding custom notation to details tab of Rt click file properties...

Win11 Pro & Win10 Pro - Adding custom notation to details tab of Rt click file properties...: Hello, I remember that at one point in time I was able to right click on any file and click on properties and go to the details TAB on the file properties dialogue box and add a custom notation entry. I have just been posting on another forum that I love totally separate...
  10. Win10 Pro x64 BCD Not Working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Pro x64 BCD Not Working!: HiI ran out of space on my NVME drive so replaced it with a larger one.I manually copied the MSR and EFI partition as well as my Win10 partition.I know from previous experience when moving my backup partition that I need to boot into my installation media on USB then use CMD...