Windows 10: Win10 Problems with Cloud Services

Discus and support Win10 Problems with Cloud Services in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried iCloud, Dropbox, and Synology Drive on my Win10 PC. iCloud syncs flawlessly between my 3 Apple devices, but Win10 won't download new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChalkButter, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Win10 Problems with Cloud Services

I've tried iCloud, Dropbox, and Synology Drive on my Win10 PC.

• iCloud syncs flawlessly between my 3 Apple devices, but Win10 won't download new files.

• Dropbox works fine

• Synology Drive files stopped uploading from Win10

My Win10 rig is hardwired into the network, so I know it's not a wifi problem, and I can't figure out why one cloud service won't download while the other won't upload.

And to preclude any questions: I don't leave the files in a network drive on the NAS so I can access the stuff when I'm not home (especially relevant for files I need to access via my phone). I’d really rather not use Dropbox as the solution, as I already pay for iCloud and I own my NAS.

Is there some esoteric Windows setting that I need to activate or modify to get these services to play nice?

submitted by /u/ChalkButter
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ChalkButter, Nov 22, 2020

2. WD my cloud - connectivity issues after win10 update

Hi,

I have connectivity issues with my WD my cloud mirror 4TB after a regular windows 10 update - I previously had win10 installed in this computer and there were no problems. I have read many threads in the forum
    but I have not been able to see this exact issue.

Summary of the issue:

• When I try to access WD my cloud through windows explorer it shows that credentials entered are wrong

• When I try to access WD my cloud through my web browser using the static IP address asigned to the devided, it displays a message saying that website cannot be accessed

• When I try to access WD my cloud through the official app, it shows a message stating that device could not be found

• This problem only happens in my main computer. I can still access WD my cloud from other laptops either using win explorer, web browser or the app.
    Things I have tried and have not worked so far:

• Change my WDmycloud user and credentials (using another laptop)

• Delete network connection (Net Use * /delete)

• Delete WD credentials using windows credentials manager and rebooting

• Use RegEdit (1. Create a Dword called 'AllowInsecureGuestAuth' in HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanWorks, 2. Set the new value to 1, 3. Then close Regedit and Reboot.)

Any suggestions are very welcommed
    Win10 Problems with Cloud Services [​IMG]

Many thanks,

AndrésGuillot, Nov 22, 2020
  3. JWW
    jww Win User
    Configure cloud service providers

I purchased a Windows 10 PC for testing. I don't use third party cloud service providers, so I would like to completely remove OneDrive. I have my own personal cloud, so I would like the Operating System to use my local installation of OpenStack.

I tried to remove OneDrive via the control panel, but its not listed. I also tried right clicking and Uninstall, but the option is not available. I found a tip using the PowerShell, but the removal failed.

I also failed to locate information on switching to my cloud service provider. Confer, "windows 10" change cloud service providers site:microsoft.com.

How do I:

• completely remove OneDrive from this Windows 10 machine
    • configure the operating system to use my OpenStack installation

4. Riel Alc Win User

Win10 Problems with Cloud Services

WD my cloud - connectivity issues after win10 update

Hello Andres,

We would like to check if you're still encountering the issue.

Keep us posted.

Riel Alc, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Win10 Problems with Cloud Services

1. Win10 Problems with Cloud Services - Similar Threads - Win10 Problems Cloud

2. One Cloud Password problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Cloud Password problem: I was instructed to change my Apple ID password to receive certain services. After doing so, a One Cloud screen has appeared on my laptop asking me to sign in. When I sign in using my new password, One Cloud does not accept my new password. I have changed the password a few...
  3. One Cloud Password problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Cloud Password problem: I was instructed to change my Apple ID password to receive certain services. After doing so, a One Cloud screen has appeared on my laptop asking me to sign in. When I sign in using my new password, One Cloud does not accept my new password. I have changed the password a few...
  4. One Cloud Password problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Onedrive Pictures Cloud problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Pictures Cloud problem: Hi, been using Onedrive Pictures Cloud/Camera Roll for ages to automatically upload photos from our various phones I wish there was an option to identify which phone uploaded which photos, as they are just all jumbled together - however. Every so often I use a PS script to...
  6. CLOUD SERVICE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CLOUD SERVICE: HOW CAN I REMOVE MYSELF FROM CLOUD SERVICE AND GET MY ACCOUNTS TO UPDATE THEMSELVES CORRECTLY ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-service/1828581d-1f93-4eed-b6eb-997376242bd1
  7. Reset WIN10 SERVICES ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset WIN10 SERVICES ?: Hello. Ive recently acquired / bought a "new" Pc from a retail store - WIN10. WIN10 HOME. Version 10.0.17763 build 17763 64 bit system my internet speed is VERY fast - 90-100 MBPS speed (i can watch 5 movies at once with no problems.. though i'm only watching 1 TV show...
  8. Cloud services cost estimator not appearing in SCCM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cloud services cost estimator not appearing in SCCM: Cloud services cost estimator not appearing in SCCM - I am currently running sccm current branch 1910 , i believe that the feature was available in 1903. is there anything i need to do to enable this??...
  9. Slightly OT: Cloud Backup Services

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Slightly OT: Cloud Backup Services: Hi all, I am looking for a replacement for my CrashPlan Unlimited subscription since they are ceasing consumer backup services. I need to back up 4 PCs. So far, it seems that BackBlaze is the best or similarly priced option. Any one else have one picked out? I...
  10. BT Cloud Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BT Cloud Problems: I recently registered with BT Cloud and saved a few documents and photos to it. It now appears that a lot more documents and photos than I had intended have been saved to it as well, how I don't know. When I try to delete files only one file can be selected at a time, holding...