Windows 10: Win10 Profile List

Discus and support Win10 Profile List in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; C\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList\, profilelistprofileImagePathAA , profilelist B, BA 1. A... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CharleneD-, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Win10 Profile List

C\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList\, profilelistprofileImagePathAA

, profilelist

B, BA

1. A

2. AAA

Win10 Profile List 2ba11ac9-8bf5-4c43-b05d-fcedaf3410d0?upload=true.png A.

:)

CharleneD-, Mar 15, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Mar 15, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

Win10 Profile List

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Win10 Profile List

1. Win10 Profile List - Similar Threads - Win10 Profile List

2. Windows 10 Profile list is gone and other accounts are still on computer but no profile list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Profile list is gone and other accounts are still on computer but no profile list: So today when I was on the login screen for one of the accounts that was on my computer I pressed I forgot pin and then it showed a message saying that some sort of User Profile Service failed and then I pressed ok but it showed the login screen again but all the other...
  3. Windows 10 Profile list is gone and other accounts are still on computer but no profile list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Profile list is gone and other accounts are still on computer but no profile list: So today when I was on the login screen for one of the accounts that was on my computer I pressed I forgot pin and then it showed a message saying that some sort of User Profile Service failed and then I pressed ok but it showed the login screen again but all the other...
  4. Windows 10 Profile list is gone and other accounts are still on computer but no profile list

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Wrongly change the Profile List

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wrongly change the Profile List: Hi..i dont know what to do..i think about my fault..my laptop showing Preparing Windows..then i do like youtube say but i do the wrong one..i wrongly deleted and change the Profile List..my file is gone now..there are many assignment in there..please help me..my final is also...
  6. default profile win10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    default profile win10: Hi, new here. I r idjit, I guess. I run some computer labs, and modified the default profile in 1903 win10. Now Autocad won't run for anyone but the local admin. It's interesting that their other programs run, Revit etc, just not Autocad. They say recently that they support...
  7. default profile win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    default profile win10: Hi, new here. I r idjit, I guess. I run some computer labs, and modified the default profile in 1903 win10. Now Autocad won't run for anyone but the local admin. It's interesting that their other programs run, Revit etc, just not Autocad. They say recently that they support...
  8. user profile Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    user profile Win10: How do I repair or replace my user profile in Windows10 that was corrupted during a shutdown failure? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-win10/a2f7d226-78c4-4ab6-87a4-133411eb0fd7
  9. "Utility" listed in startup on Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Utility" listed in startup on Win10: Hello! I had recently refreshed my laptop to clean it up a bit. I noticed that this file called "utility" shows up under my startup area and I can't figure out what it is for. When I right click it, the only options I get is to search it online as the rest of the options...
  10. win7 profile to win10 a journey ..

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    win7 profile to win10 a journey ..: I've had a fun week, amusing a upgrade off a 3 year old sluggish win7 I thought a clean install of win 10 would be better. So I made a new profile, copied the old profile over into a temp folder ran a take ownership thing over the old profile, made a temp admin profile copied...