Windows 10: Win10 Radeon Fury black screens in 3D games

Discus and support Win10 Radeon Fury black screens in 3D games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I need some help. I just bought a new computer that I cant get to run any 3D games. It works fine with everything non gaming related but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aedivian, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Aedivian Win User

Win10 Radeon Fury black screens in 3D games

Hello, I need some help.

I just bought a new computer that I cant get to run any 3D games.
    It works fine with everything non gaming related but when I start up games like
    black ops 3 , gta 5 , project cars, rust , wildstar I get in the menu and can start the game.

But when inside the game when its finished loading I might be able to play for 2-10 seconds
    and the screen goes black (shows a disconnected hdmi cable icon on monitor) while the audio
    keeps running in a loop for 4 minutes. Then the audio and lights on my Razer keyboard and
    mouse dissapears. Meaning both the speakers and mouse/keyboard loses connection to computer
    aswell.

I've tried pressing alt-enter, alt-f4, ctrl-alt-delete, alt-tab but it dont help.
    I have to press the power button down for 5 seconds and reboot.

The things I can play with great success however is League of Legends, Diablo3 and
    Adventure Capitalist. Ive play these games for hours no problems except for one:
    In League of legends I can only play on the map Summoners Rift, if I play on the higher
    graphically intense map "ARAM" i sometimes get back screen.

Oddly enough 3D Mark Advance benchmark program works fine. Ive ran it about 30 times
    and it works fine but I dont know if the results is good for my computer. The result is here:

PicPaste - 3d-GE2zPCsp.png

Ive tried 3 different monitors and different hdmi cables. As of drivers I have Radeon Software
    Crimson Edition 15.12.

I decided to try uninstal all the amd drivers with the amd complete driver uninstall because I wanted
    to try reinstall all the drivers to see if that helped. But as soon as the amd driver uninstall program
    was finished my screen went haywire - like it showed only distorted noise much like in old
    tvs that lost signal? Just with lots of colors.

So I had to reboot and boot up with windows 10 disk and recover the computer to a point prior
    to uninstalling graphics drivers.

My computer specs is :

MS COA Win 10 Home Nordic

Seagate® Desktop SSHD 1TB

ASUS Radeon R9 FURY 4GB STRIX GAMING
    PCI-Express 3.0, "DC3", DL-DVI-I, HDMI, 3xDisplayP

Samsung 27" LED Curved S27E500C
    1920x1080 VA, 4ms, 1000:1, VGA/HDMI

HyperX Fury DDR3 1600MHz 8GB Black
    2x4GB 1600MHz DDR3 CL10 DIMM (Kit of 2) HyperX Fur

ASUS M5A97 R2.0, Socket-AM3+
    Hovedkort, ATX, 970+SB950, DDR3, 2xG2-PCIe-x16, CF

AMD FX-8320 Black Edition, Socket-AM3+,
    Prosessor, 3.5GHz, 8-Core, 16MB Cache, 125W, 32nm,

Corsair CX 600M, 600W PSU
    ATX 12V V2.3, 80 Plus Bronze, Modular. 2x 6+2pin P

NZXT Phantom Special Edition Sort/Orange
    Vifter: 2x 120mm Side, 1x 200mm Topp, 1x 120mm Bak

:)

Aedivian, Jan 4, 2016

2. Why is Microsoft's site and hardware taking sides?

I know the NVadia GeForce, AMD Radeon debate has been going on for awhile, I would have thought that Microsoft would (since they are supposedly interested in making money, if not really customer satisfaction), support both types of cards, especially since
    there is no, "best," card. Me, I'm a Radeon fan, I personally think the R9 Fury is the best card on the market, but I know there are GeForce people who would say the same (but these people also voted for Trump, kidding, even GeForce fans aren't that crazy),
    but the problem is I searched the site gaming computers under the R9, category. One card came up (not a Fury), but under their computers the only Radeon cards were R5 or worse, but most things listed were GeForce, titanium level (GeForce's premium card and
    with enough of them almost as good as the Fury) or around that! The ratio was about 1 to 6 towards GeForce. As well, they were the only ones with computers that had VR capability, even though the Fury is supposed to have VR compatibility, as well as 4k uhd
    as well! So for curiosity, I checked the AMD 8 core black edition cpu, which all boards said was basically not compatible, so why is Microsoft doing this? I wouldn't buy a computer from them, and now I'm not interested in getting Windows 10. So, is Steve Jobs
    running this site to destroy Microsoft has Gates become a complete idiot?

kalmshire1, Jan 4, 2016
  3. Air Strike 3D Stopped Working

Hello,

I have installed Air Strike 3D and when i start the game it opens with the black screen like it is loading and then it stop working.

Please help any body.

MatijaValter, Jan 4, 2016
Thema:

Win10 Radeon Fury black screens in 3D games

1. Win10 Radeon Fury black screens in 3D games - Similar Threads - Win10 Radeon Fury

2. 3D Viewer Black Screen Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D Viewer Black Screen Bug: Is there a way to fix the 3D Viewer? it just shows black screen. Ive already reinstall this 2 times, already resetted it, din't work. couldnt find a simillar issue in the internet about this....
  3. Black screen paint 3d

Black screen paint 3d: When I updated to windows 11 paint 3d kept opening in a black screen, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-paint-3d/b8f7dd4f-cf38-4fe2-9c58-c412d7059d28
  4. sniper fury game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    sniper fury game: i am not able to play the game today why? it is saying this "Sniper Fury is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  5. Sniper Fury

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sniper Fury: Sniper Fury crashed while still logged into MS account. Game took me back to the very beginning. I have made several in game purchases that I have now lost. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times including App reset with no help. Any suggestions....
  6. Paint 3D stuck at black screen

Paint 3D stuck at black screen: My Paint 3D stuck at black screen, it doesn't work I mean when I draw a line with white color the only thing that I can see is the black background, and I couldn't fix this by updating, or resetting my windows 10.I have already installed all of my laptop's drivers, and they...
  7. Win10 black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 black screen: After booting, windows starts and shows login screen. It logs in and shows a blank screen. Cursor works and windows key too, taskbar, background image and apps are gone. Ctrl shift esc doesnt work but ctrl alt del works. I saw a post exactly like this and tried to fix it,...
  8. Paint 3D Black Screen

Paint 3D Black Screen: Hi, I'm trying to run Paint 3D and then my entire screen goes black then comes back on, Paint 3D says it needs to close. Sometimes even just having it open without using it, it'll black screen. I did try to Reset via settings but it didn't work. Any ideas why or ways to fix?...
  9. sniper fury pc game issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sniper fury pc game issue: how to fix sniper fury connection error glte_10_70_ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sniper-fury-pc-game-issue/74d8e1fa-78cc-40d2-b622-3a2501df4207
  10. sniper fury

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sniper fury: want to play sniper fury but all I get is this please help error glnc 2502 401 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sniper-fury/fc80dc59-324e-4de3-ab9b-122e1664bb20