Windows 10: win10 random rebooting

Discus and support win10 random rebooting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My win10 desktop frequently auto reboots. I have no idea what caused it. I checked the event log: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kcombo, Mar 29, 2021.

1. kcombo Win User

win10 random rebooting

My win10 desktop frequently auto reboots. I have no idea what caused it.

I checked the event log:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80059287460, 0xffffe5052800ce10, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\032921-6109-01.dmp. Report Id: 51976449-224a-4942-a4b1-a9942431ca02.

and I also upload the .dmp file to the following link:

https://khcombo-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/kang_khcombo_onmicrosoft_com/ETL6jS41LjRGsrGYrU37EAsB-M1GKg5dBjUiZ7dYigdP4w?e=jEyrr9

Could anyone help me? thanks alot

:)

kcombo, Mar 29, 2021

2. Random Reboots

I've had, as the title suggests, random reboots for the length of the time since I've built my computer (2 years roughly) and they're completely inexplicable.

It happens under no load, high load, watching movies, listening to music, playing games, browsing the web, sitting by itself in the room when the my sleeping monitor is even saying WTF?!

There aren't any Events to view other than the usual 0xC*D event when the service just shrugs at me.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Maybe someone has had the same problem before and it was just a loose molex connection? I'm baffled.

xstayxtruex, Mar 29, 2021
  3. diznanl Win User
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

Thanks, axe0

How do I explain what steps I took... I ran dm_log_collector.exe but not sure how results were actually acquired/interpreted.

I need to be able to explain steps I took and steps taken to reproduce.

Attachment 162250

thanks, in advance!

diznanl, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Argel Obm Win User

win10 random rebooting

Reboot random in my PC

Hi Diego,

We need to gather more information for us to better assist you on your random reboot concern. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the random reboot issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Are you encountering a blue screen error when your computer suddenly reboots? If so, what is the error message that you're getting?

Argel Obm, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

win10 random rebooting

1. win10 random rebooting - Similar Threads - win10 random rebooting

2. Random Reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Reboots: I recently upgraded my PC and at first there were no issues but now over the past week I have been experiencing random reboots and when my pc reboots I see these errors show up I've already tried going into bios, reinstalling windows, etc. Please if anyone can help I beg of...
  3. Random Reboots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Reboots: I recently upgraded my PC and at first there were no issues but now over the past week I have been experiencing random reboots and when my pc reboots I see these errors show up I've already tried going into bios, reinstalling windows, etc. Please if anyone can help I beg of...
  4. Random reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random reboots: Why does my laptop HP ENVY 15.6 inch Laptop PC 15-ep1000 322X3AV randomly restart after installing new firmare - hp firmware update windows 11 03-Oct-23 15.16.0.0 oem111.inf?...
  5. Random reboots

Random reboots: Why does my laptop HP ENVY 15.6 inch Laptop PC 15-ep1000 322X3AV randomly restart after installing new firmare - hp firmware update windows 11 03-Oct-23 15.16.0.0 oem111.inf?...
  6. Randomly rebooting

Randomly rebooting: A few months ago, when I was gaming my PC started rebooting during a game, but back then my PC audio would just lag for about 5 seconds before having a blank screen and audio restored to normal. Since then I had tried a lot of solutions but none of them worked. Any help would...
  7. Random reboots

Random reboots: Hello there,For quite some time now, I have been having randoms reboots on my computer. Today I tried running the Driver Verifier tool, to see if it was a driver that was causing it, and although it returned several DMP files afterwards, the reboots persist. In Event Viewer I...
  8. Random Reboots

Random Reboots: Its been a few months of this and I have tried everything but my computer randomly reboots it doesn't matter what its doing, could be asleep, sitting on the log in screen, downloading a huge file, surfing the internet, or sitting idle doesn't matter it just randomly reboots.I...
  9. Random Reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Reboots: Its been a few months of this and I have tried everything but my computer randomly reboots it doesn't matter what its doing, could be asleep, sitting on the log in screen, downloading a huge file, surfing the internet, or sitting idle doesn't matter it just randomly reboots.I...
  10. Random reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random reboots: Hello, I've been having an issue with my PC randomly rebooting. I never really notice a BSOD as the computer just reboots with no apparent error but a 'memory.dmp' file is generated every time. I've done chkdsk's and also ran memtest86 numerous times with no errors....