Windows 10: Win10 recovery every 10 seconds - Win10 obnova každých 10 sekund

Discus and support Win10 recovery every 10 seconds - Win10 obnova každých 10 sekund in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Po prihlásení do Win 10 sa obnoví obrazovka a nedá sa nič robiť Kontrola antivírmi OK After logging in to Win 10 will refresh the screen and nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lubopol, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Lubopol Win User

Win10 recovery every 10 seconds - Win10 obnova každých 10 sekund

Po prihlásení do Win 10 sa obnoví obrazovka a nedá sa nič robiť Kontrola antivírmi OK

After logging in to Win 10 will refresh the screen and nothing can be done by checking the antivirus OK

[Translated to English by moderator.]

:)

Lubopol, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Ikaruga Win User

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Apr 5, 2020
  3. xkm1948 Win User
    Migrating Win10 to NVMe SSD

I am going to migrate my Win10 to my NVMe SSD. Installation wise there should be no problem. However I cannot seem to be able to erase the old Windows 10 on the SATA SSD. If I boot from USB Win10 Installation media it only ask me whether I want to repair the SATA SSD Win10 or not. Any ideas on how to complete erase the SSD that currently have Win10 on it? I tried sanitize drive and PSID revert in Win10, neither would work. The SATA SSD is Crucial MX200.

xkm1948, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Toothless Win User

Win10 updates

It took me forever to get used to 8.1 after being with 7 and I really don't care for DX12 since it's a POS right now. If Win10+DX12 kicked in instantly with my SLI then I'd be on the bandwagon but it's not worth it imho since there's really nothing I need in Win10.

Also my mother's laptop has Win10 and that right there has so much sh*t wrong with it and the poor thing is used for word processing and printing stuff.

Toothless, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Win10 recovery every 10 seconds - Win10 obnova každých 10 sekund - Similar Threads - Win10 recovery every

2. Win10 lag/stuttering every second

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 lag/stuttering every second: Hello,I recently started having a problem within the last day where the entire computer will freeze almost every second for a millisecond while audio sounds fine and is never interrupted.I don’t remember doing anything that would have started this besides disabling the...
  3. Recovery drive on Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery drive on Win10: Dear Community I'm running win10 home edition , I tried to create recovery drive, but ended up with the screen saying "A problem occurred while creating the recovery drive" without any error code. Kindly refer the screenshot below and suggest me the...
  4. Win10 2004 upgrade created a second recovery partition

Win10 2004 upgrade created a second recovery partition: Win10 Pro Ver 2004 Just discovered that when I upgraded from Ver 1909 to 2004 a new Recovery partition was created. It's same structure as the other. Ver 1903 has the recovery partition as the fist one. Ver 2004 has the recovery partition at the end of the C: partition 161611
  5. Win10 Recovery

Win10 Recovery: Hello, I had a win10 issue which required me to reload windows 10 from the installation disk i used same hardware, same PC name and same user name. I am using win10 file history for backups / recoveries. i have restored all my files to the new win10 system and would like...
  6. Win10 obnova každých 10 sekund

Win10 obnova každých 10 sekund: Po prihlásení do Win 10 sa obnovuje obrazovka a nedá sa nič robiť https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-obnova-ka%C5%BEd%C3%BDch-10-sekund/cc349a18-2f9c-4bb9-87a5-de39728b65bc
  7. Recovery win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recovery win10: Did a refresh on my Dell Inspiron 11-3168. It is hung up at Hardware scan complete with no issues. Depress continue it wants to initialize PCie and test eMMc drive in process. Hard scan complete with no issues. The PC keeps going in this cycle all of the time. It will...
  8. win10 64..second drive

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 64..second drive: I just got 2 HP590s with win10-1803. They provide a second sata port and in previous PCs I installed 2 SSD-cloned to second drive-set up EasyBCD and could dual boot with no problem. Now they have UEFI and I can only boot from the second drive if I disconnect the other. I also...
  9. Mouse and keystroke stutter every 3 seconds in Win10

Mouse and keystroke stutter every 3 seconds in Win10: I have been trying to fix my mothers laptop for two days (literally 48+ hours of trouble shooting, like I've got nothing better to do with my life) because it has an issue where the mouse cursor and keystrokes will fail to register for a second every 3 seconds, it's also very...
  10. Desktop and browser continous flickering for every few seconds-win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop and browser continous flickering for every few seconds-win10: Hi, GOOGLED AND GOT MANY SOLUTIONS for this problem, But any of them didnt worked for me There was continuous flickering or refresh of my desktop and browser as well when i open any site. SO this does not allow me to search or type anything in address bar. Faced a...