Windows 10: Win10 recovery problem 0xc00000e9 system registry is missing or contains errors

Discus and support Win10 recovery problem 0xc00000e9 system registry is missing or contains errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft support,Since last 2 days, my system with WIn10 is not able to start and shows recovery error 0xc00000e9 system registry is missing or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by amrutapatil13, May 16, 2022.

1. Win10 recovery problem 0xc00000e9 system registry is missing or contains errors

Dear Microsoft support,Since last 2 days, my system with WIn10 is not able to start and shows recovery error 0xc00000e9 system registry is missing or contains errors. I tried several times to auto-repair but had no success. Later tried to boot with ISO media, still no success. Currently for last >24 hrs, I am performing alternatives with advance troubleshoot options command prompt with last command to mention 'chkdsk /f /r', in stage 4 which is running for more than 5 hrs and only 3% completed. I am afraid not to spend days to get it through with disappointment at the end. May I ask if you

:)

amrutapatil13, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Win10 recovery problem 0xc00000e9 system registry is missing or contains errors

1. Win10 recovery problem 0xc00000e9 system registry is missing or contains errors - Similar Threads - Win10 recovery problem

2. Recovery ,error code 0xc00000e9 .Recovery Environment none responsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery ,error code 0xc00000e9 .Recovery Environment none responsive: After a long trip ,my Lenovo laptop has this blue screen and I can't seem to enter recovery mode ,or another type of interface besides the boot menu I have tried a boot /recovery stick ,but no success, anyone have the answer?...
  3. Recovery ,error code 0xc00000e9 .Recovery Environment none responsive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery ,error code 0xc00000e9 .Recovery Environment none responsive: After a long trip ,my Lenovo laptop has this blue screen and I can't seem to enter recovery mode ,or another type of interface besides the boot menu I have tried a boot /recovery stick ,but no success, anyone have the answer?...
  4. Win10 recovery problem 0xc00000e9 system registry is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 recovery problem 0xc00000e9 system registry is missing or contains errors: Dear Microsoft support,Since last 2 days, my system with WIn10 is not able to start and shows recovery error 0xc00000e9 system registry is missing or contains errors. I tried several times to auto-repair but had no success. Later tried to boot with ISO media, still no...
  5. Win10 recovery problem 0xc00000e9 system registry is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 recovery problem 0xc00000e9 system registry is missing or contains errors: Dear Microsoft support,Since last 2 days, my system with WIn10 is not able to start and shows recovery error 0xc00000e9 system registry is missing or contains errors. I tried several times to auto-repair but had no success. Later tried to boot with ISO media, still no...
  6. BSOD 0xc0000225 - "System registry file is missing or contains errors"

BSOD 0xc0000225 - "System registry file is missing or contains errors": Hi!Yesterday I started my computer, a custom built one Intel i5 , 16GB of RAM, WD SSD and HDDs, nVidia graphics, Gigabyte motherboard with Windows 10 Pro x64 v21H1, and during boot I got the following BSOD:Of course I googled that code, and ran as much commands as I could in...
  7. Error 0xc00000e9

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0xc00000e9: [IMG] Hello, I have been with this problem for more than two weeks lately and I don't know what to do because the only key that do something is the Esc key and the rest of them don't do anything. This problem appeared out of nowhere, I turned off my computer and the next...
  8. Problem with Status: 0xc00000e9

Problem with Status: 0xc00000e9: A week ago I did a clean reinstall on a Windows 7 and installed Win10 on it, but never got to activate it. I came yesterday, and it ran for the few hours I was here so I thought I will leave it on and come back today, to which I found it off. I had already set it to...
  9. Registry file missing or contains errors

Registry file missing or contains errors: Unfortunately hits the keypad of Dell Laptop then it turns to Off. I tried several times to start, Heading with recovery blue screen comes with mentioned that " your pc/ device needs to be repaired." The Operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file...
  10. What does the Win10 Recovery contain?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What does the Win10 Recovery contain?: Hi folks - I just set up Win10 this week and created my recovery onto a USB. Does anyone know if it contains drivers and applications that were set up before this was performed? Hopefully it does. Thanks! 23076