Windows 10: Win10 Refusing to deal with SkullCandy Hesh 2 Headset

Discus and support Win10 Refusing to deal with SkullCandy Hesh 2 Headset in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, So i've bought this Skullcandy Hesh 2 wireless headset and there seems to be a problem I can't get it to connect properly to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EmylFerland, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Win10 Refusing to deal with SkullCandy Hesh 2 Headset

Hello everyone,

So i've bought this Skullcandy Hesh 2 wireless headset and there seems to be a problem

I can't get it to connect properly to my laptop.

It's an ASUS notebook.

I made sure every driver is up to date

I've contacted the company to mention them about it. They can't help me and redirect me to this website.

When I put my headphones into pairing mode, the laptop can effectivelly detect them and pairs with them.

The headphones makes the beeping noise and a voice tells me it's paired.

Then inthe bluetooth list, Win10 tells me its paired but it doesn't connect at all. it tells me (in french, sorry for translation):

Failed to connect, make sure your device is on and "find-able")

At this point, i'm about to just buy a aux cord and forget about it.... this forum is my last hope to be honest.

ask me any question, ill provide you with the answer with screenshots if needed.

My OS is in french but i'm confident we can work it out with me translating.

Thanks,

E.

:)

EmylFerland, Mar 19, 2019

2. SkullCandy Hesh 2 Headphones can't work?

I've been having a major problem with the Skullcandy Hesh 2 headphones, and the problem frustrates me.

So I spent all of this time going to the store to get a Bluetooth adapter to allow my headphones to pair with my computer. I went on Skype to test drive them, but they acted very... odd.

For starters, there is microphone options, 1 of which is to the headset (titled Hesh 2 Wireless Hands-Free). There are 2 speaker settings, 2 are to the headphones, 1 is headphones (Hesh 2 Wireless Stereo), and the other is headset (Hesh 2 Wireless Hands-Free).

Skype only accepts two combinations of these 3 headset options. Let me explain what both do:

Headset (Hesh 2 Wireless Hands-Free) + Headphones (Hesh 2 Wireless Stereo) = Microphone works normally, but speakers only work while a Skype call isn't occurring. If a Skype call is on, the speakers don't emit any sound.

Headset (Hesh 2 Wireless Hands-Free) + Headset (Hesh 2 Wireless Hands-Free) = Both work, but horribly distorted for both. I can barely hear what Echo/Sound test service is saying.

I wish to know how to make Headset (Hesh 2 Wireless Hands-Free) + Headphones (Hesh 2 Wireless Stereo) work and allow the speakers to work too.

TheMikningBolt, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Skullcandy hesh 2 wireless headphones

I have been using the skullcandy hesh 2 wireless headphones for a few months and recently whenever I connect them wirelessly they play music through the phone speaker instead of the headphones however it works when I use the headphone wire to connect it.
    It shows it is connected at the top wirelessly but for some reason it is not working. Please help me and other people who have this issue.

The Random guy, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Win10 Refusing to deal with SkullCandy Hesh 2 Headset

Skullcandy HESH 3 Bluetooth

I use a Lenovo P50 that does not come readily equipped with Bluetooth connections. I am using an INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth adapter. I have used this adapter on a previously own pair of Bluetooth headphones. I recently purchased a brand new pair of Skullcandy
    HESH 3 headphones with Bluetooth connection. The problem I am experiencing is that these headphones are not showing up in the list of devices that can be connected via Bluetooth. I have tried resetting my computer with the head phones turned off, then restarting
    the computer, then turning on the headphones and checking for the headphones in the list. NOTHING. This is crazy. I really want to use my new headphones that I just bought, and it just seems like there is always something going wrong!

JasonUnderwood1, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Win10 Refusing to deal with SkullCandy Hesh 2 Headset

1. Win10 Refusing to deal with SkullCandy Hesh 2 Headset - Similar Threads - Win10 Refusing deal

2. What is the deal with un-activated Win10 ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the deal with un-activated Win10 ?: My Win10 is activated, but what if I never did that. What happens? Watermark? Who cares? What features are disabled? If it's trivial, why would anyone pay for Win10? What are the downsides to running a free copy of Win10 indefinitely ? submitted by /u/CortexExport [link]...
  3. Does anyone have experience dealing with a headset and zoom?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone have experience dealing with a headset and zoom?: Windows 10 is such a b**** to set up my headset, it’s amazingly befuddling. Does anyone know how to use it for zoom? submitted by /u/ctlynchyo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jjwlng/does_anyone_have_experience_dealing_with_a/
  4. Dealing with pictures. Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dealing with pictures. Win10: I have not done a lot with photos on since switching to win10, but just recently was part of a discussion how we can't add simple text to a picture (while we can add all kinds of stupidity like animation) but this seem to continue. To day I had to resize a photo so I can...
  5. Skullcandy Hesh 3 won't connect to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Skullcandy Hesh 3 won't connect to laptop: I use a Lenovo Ideapad 110, and I recently got a pair of Skullcandy Hesh 3 headphones for my birthday. Despite showing up in the connect a device settings, I only ever get an error when trying as shown below:[ATTACH] I've checked that all of my drivers are up to date, that...
  6. Skullcandy Hesh 3 bluetooth connection not working!

Skullcandy Hesh 3 bluetooth connection not working!: Recently purchased skullcandy hesh 3 headphones but I cannot connect to the bluetooth on my computer. I have a quite new dell laptop, windows 10, the headphones do connect to all the iphones I have tried it with and I have used windows + R --> services.msc. Then, I made sure...
  7. skullcandy bluetooth not connecting

skullcandy bluetooth not connecting: Found out running KB 4340917 breaks bluetooth connectivity. I have to uninstall the update in order for the Bluetooth device to work 10.0.17134 build 17134. Also found out the insider update redstone 5 works fine. How do I fix? in windows 10...
  8. My new skullcandy Hesh 3 will not connect or even show up on a list for connection.

My new skullcandy Hesh 3 will not connect or even show up on a list for connection.: please help me connect these sweet speakers ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-new-skullcandy-hesh-3-will-not-connect-or-even/8ea7f9eb-e84e-4464-8c4e-1401f0704db4
  9. SkullCandy problem

SkullCandy problem: Hey, i recently bought a SkullCandy Wireless head phone and i'm trying to connect it to the laptop via bluetooth. There it is. This happens when i click on it: I tried connecting again, but same thing happened....
  10. What's Deal With Win10 Refresh Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    What's Deal With Win10 Refresh Icons: Amongst a bunch of things that REALLY bug me about ver. 10 is it took an HOUR or more (No exaggeration) for the icons in Explorer to show up. Now, I can't get the icons in Cntrl Panel. WTH IS THE PROBLEM with this OS?*Mad*Mad*Mad 48969

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skully candy driver for Hesh 3 for Windows 10