Windows 10: Win10 Reset Issues

Discus and support Win10 Reset Issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have an HP computer that was having issues, so I decided to do a blanket reset of the device. However, it has booted up after the reset, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cradleas, Dec 28, 2020.

1. cradleas Win User

Win10 Reset Issues

Hello,

I have an HP computer that was having issues, so I decided to do a blanket reset of the device. However, it has booted up after the reset, but is frozen at a screen with an HP logo and no cursor. There is no swirling dots, and it has been like this for hours.

:)

cradleas, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Clem Win User

Win10 Reset Issues

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Thema:

Win10 Reset Issues

1. Win10 Reset Issues - Similar Threads - Win10 Reset Issues

2. Sing in issues on Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sing in issues on Win10: Hello,yesterday received new win10 laptop. Create an account and tried to check what's new. Next day tried to login back but it directly asks me to connect to online account with Microsoft prompt. After several tries went for win10 re-installing/reset. Right now same account...
  3. Win10 Update Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Update Issues: I've noticed many people have Windows Update issues with 20H2 and 21H1 so so as a result there's the beta version of Win11 available to test out, but who knows if it's even compatible in the first place. Anyway, I'm hoping to test it out soon, but has anyone tested this beta...
  4. reset win10

reset win10: Tôi đã có vấn đề cài đặt lại Windows 10, tôi đã cố gắng tải về các cửa sổ cập nhật trợ lý https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-win10/c646ec0a-2be0-4bf1-8bb4-25fad7349134
  5. Reset Computer will reset to Win7 or Win10?

Reset Computer will reset to Win7 or Win10?: My laptop is running Windows 10. My laptop is a registered device on my online Microsoft account and it shows that it is running Windows 10 Home. It was purchased with Windows 7. The Factory Reset partition contains Windows 7. I would like to give away/sell this old...
  6. Reset WIN10 SERVICES ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset WIN10 SERVICES ?: Hello. Ive recently acquired / bought a "new" Pc from a retail store - WIN10. WIN10 HOME. Version 10.0.17763 build 17763 64 bit system my internet speed is VERY fast - 90-100 MBPS speed (i can watch 5 movies at once with no problems.. though i'm only watching 1 TV show...
  7. Giving Win10 PC to Son, To reset, or not to reset?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Giving Win10 PC to Son, To reset, or not to reset?: I want to give my desktop PC to my Son. I don't want to do a complete reset because it is all updated and set up for gaming with software and drivers for Graphics card etc. I'm also including second hard drive for him to use as storage for games/programs ( It is clean) and a...
  8. Win10 issues

Win10 issues: Hi there currently i have a desktop without win10 os and it is asking for a reboot or select boot device or insert boot media. It has also asked for drivers for the system motherboard, in one instance of trying fix bootrec<ok, and >bootfix <problem, in one instance. Now...
  9. Win10 factory reset

Win10 factory reset: I updated to win10 when it was offered for free. I want to do a factory reset, but keep my Win10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/win10-factory-reset/849b8cde-1c51-44a5-9d6d-a7b860acfb8a
  10. Reset Win10: unable to reset?

Reset Win10: unable to reset?: We have an older computer that we are trying to reset windows 10 on so we can give it to a friend. But when we try to reset it, we get a windows that says "unable to reset". How can we reset windows 10? 75152