Windows 10: Win10 restarting at Night?

Discus and support Win10 restarting at Night? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What can I do to prevent Win10 Home from restarting every night? I am opening my laptop in the morning to find my laptop has rebooted and not saved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by l_turn9, May 12, 2022.

1. l_turn9 Win User

Win10 restarting at Night?

What can I do to prevent Win10 Home from restarting every night? I am opening my laptop in the morning to find my laptop has rebooted and not saved some files I was working on. Sometimes I forget to save them before bedtime so it's partly but should I expect Win10 to reboot overnight?Thanks -

:)

l_turn9, May 12, 2022

2. F.lux and night do not work any longer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

We understand the inconvenience caused to you, as you are unable to use F.lux app and night light feature on your PC.

We would like to inform you that, we are aware of the Night Light issue and working on it to resolve it as soon as possible.

However, we have a workaround for this, and the workaround is to restart the PC. I would also suggest you to keep your PC updated by using Windows Update to make sure you receive all the latest updates and fixes.

In regards to F.lux app not working, we would suggest you to perform the steps mentioned below.

1. Press Windows +I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps, Select Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Search for F.lex app in the list and click on it, then select
      Advanced options.
    4. Then click on Reset and then restart the PC and check if the issue persist.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 12, 2022
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, May 12, 2022
  4. Win10 restarting at Night?

little cat, May 12, 2022
Thema:

Win10 restarting at Night?

1. Win10 restarting at Night? - Similar Threads - Win10 restarting Night

2. win10 random restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win10 random restarts: Hello, In my mind, I haven't done anything weird to the system. I just browse webpage and process data with python, but random restarts occur recently. I downloaded windbg and followed the instruction to analyse dmp files. But I can only know there are something wrong with...
  3. win10 random restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win10 random restarts: Hello, In my mind, I haven't done anything weird to the system. I just browse webpage and process data with python, but random restarts occur recently. I downloaded windbg and followed the instruction to analyse dmp files. But I can only know there are something wrong with...
  4. My computer restarts every night

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer restarts every night: I leave my computer on in the night but every morning I always wake up to it set on the lock screen. When I open it all of the tabs I had closed. I tried going to power in settings and change stuff but it doesn't work....
  5. My computer restarts every night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer restarts every night: I leave my computer on in the night but every morning I always wake up to it set on the lock screen. When I open it all of the tabs I had closed. I tried going to power in settings and change stuff but it doesn't work....
  6. My computer restarts every night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. The night light mode greyed out Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    The night light mode greyed out Win10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As shown. I cant even turn on the night light mode as the button turn grey. [ATTACH] I tried the method provided in the community Delete the registry but still doesn't work for me. Please help! Thanks in advance....
  8. Win10 restarted unexpectedly!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 restarted unexpectedly!: Win10 restarted unexpectedly! any time . Special thanks submitted by /u/Nikhil4ucoc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpq10n/win10_restarted_unexpectedly/
  9. Night light crash Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night light crash Win10: Today my Win10 crashed when the auto enabled night light activated. Anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/speedy2970 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hk5f20/night_light_crash_win10/
  10. Win10 night light wont turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 night light wont turn off: My night light wont turn off, i have signed out then its off but as soon as I log back in it turns on and won't turn off again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-night-light-wont-turn-off/d8f324f5-e66d-4d60-ab4e-0b51ef641d7d