Windows 10: win10 run

Discus and support win10 run in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Acer Aspire 5542G-323G 32 Mn. Can I run win 10 on my laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by stevcec, Dec 29, 2019.

1. stevcec Win User

win10 run

I have Acer Aspire 5542G-323G 32 Mn. Can I run win 10 on my laptop?

:)

stevcec, Dec 29, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Dec 29, 2019
  4. win10 run

candy crush running on win10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and we regret for the inconvenience.

To be able to assist you better, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• Do you receive any error messages?
    • Do you face similar issues with any other apps as well?

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to follow these steps to run the Windows in built troubleshooter:

a) Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.

b) Click on Troubleshooting
    tab.

c) Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

d) Select the Windows Store apps option from the list.

e) Click Next to run the Troubleshooter.

Let us know if it helps.

Sayan_Ghosh, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

win10 run

1. win10 run - Similar Threads - win10 run

2. amount of Ram needed to sufficiently run Win10 Pro,on A Win 10 P.C.H.P. Pavilion-500-239now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amount of Ram needed to sufficiently run Win10 Pro,on A Win 10 P.C.H.P. Pavilion-500-239now...: Explain what you already tried, Actually, didn't try anything yet, recently Got A Dell Desktop, Preloaded with Win 10 Pro,The H.P Pavilion,that has lasted well, over10 years, older parts, however, just basically using for audio& video management, from a lot of external...
  3. amount of Ram needed to sufficiently run Win10 Pro,on A Win 10 P.C.H.P. Pavilion-500-239now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    amount of Ram needed to sufficiently run Win10 Pro,on A Win 10 P.C.H.P. Pavilion-500-239now...: Explain what you already tried, Actually, didn't try anything yet, recently Got A Dell Desktop, Preloaded with Win 10 Pro,The H.P Pavilion,that has lasted well, over10 years, older parts, however, just basically using for audio& video management, from a lot of external...
  4. amount of Ram needed to sufficiently run Win10 Pro,on A Win 10 P.C.H.P. Pavilion-500-239now...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how can i create a bootable win10.iso to run from a fat32 usb stick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i create a bootable win10.iso to run from a fat32 usb stick?: how can i create a bootable win10.iso to run from a fat32 usb stick?i cannot reboot our work computer, nothing works, usb drives are not read I had to reformat, i have no way of accessing anything on the system and am trying to restart it. Regback fails and I am at a a loss....
  6. how can i create a bootable win10.iso to run from a fat32 usb stick?

how can i create a bootable win10.iso to run from a fat32 usb stick?: how can i create a bootable win10.iso to run from a fat32 usb stick?i cannot reboot our work computer, nothing works, usb drives are not read I had to reformat, i have no way of accessing anything on the system and am trying to restart it. Regback fails and I am at a a loss....
  7. how can i create a bootable win10.iso to run from a fat32 usb stick?

8. Win10 Update "This PC Can't run Windows 10"

Win10 Update "This PC Can't run Windows 10": Window 10 update refuses to update, claiming "This PC Can't run Windows 10." System Reserve disk E: has 516MB free. Windows Explorer shows zero files in E:. I wonder if E: has been been inadvertently altered. What must I do to update Windows 10 v 1903. Details Windows 10...
  9. Win10 Update "This PC Can't run Windows 10"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Update "This PC Can't run Windows 10": Window 10 update refuses to update, claiming "This PC Can't run Windows 10." System Reserve disk E: has 516MB free. Windows Explorer shows zero files in E:. I wonder if E: has been been inadvertently altered. What must I do to update Windows 10 v 1903. Details Windows 10...
  10. Win10 Update "This PC Can't run Windows 10"