Windows 10: Win10 running "out of memory" when the computer sleeps.

Discus and support Win10 running "out of memory" when the computer sleeps. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello After installing Windows 10 a while back I began seeing a "Your computer is low on memory" error... this error only appears after the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by digzelot, Oct 19, 2015.

1. digzelot Win User

Win10 running "out of memory" when the computer sleeps.

Hello

After installing Windows 10 a while back I began seeing a "Your computer is low on memory" error... this error only appears after the computer goes to sleep and is woken up, and never happened on Windows 7 or 8.1. Nothing has changed except for the os

The os is on 250gb ssd with 164gb of free space. I have a second ssd that I install software to (Autodesk, Adobe, etc) and it has over 150 gb of free space. There is a 1tb hd for general storage which has over 500gb of free space

When the "Your computer is low on memory" error occurs windows says it needs to shut down programs to save memory, this causes any program that's open to stop responding and crash. Also, when this happens one of my monitors typically freezes up (usually monitor 2) and the default playback device for my sounds (monitor 3) gets changed and I can't hear any audio until I restart the computer.

After a restart everything seems fine.

None of this happened until I installed windows 10... any ideas?

:)

digzelot, Oct 19, 2015
  2. hitch_11 Win User

about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia Win10 running "out of memory" when the computer sleeps. :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Oct 19, 2015
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

1-hey ..! i did a format to my nokia n97 few days ago .. before i did the format i had the problem that sometimes when i go to photos its says " memory full close some applicartions ..." and now i have it again ! so i just wanna know how to
    solve this problem its really annoying !

2- my best music kind is trance ,, but i dont enjoy listening trance on my n97 coz music does'nt sound good for this kind of music .. so i want to know if there is a way to make n97 music sounds like x6 or even 5800 ( i guess ) .. through some
    application or through equalizer or whatever ! i dont wanna get another phone Win10 running "out of memory" when the computer sleeps. :(

hope u help me .. ! thanks Win10 running "out of memory" when the computer sleeps. :)

hitch_11, Oct 19, 2015
  4. Almighty1 Win User

Almighty1, Oct 21, 2015
  5. CMOULD Win User
    Any successful resolution?

CMOULD, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 running "out of memory" when the computer sleeps. - Similar Threads - Win10 running memory

2. [WIN10] Sleep shuts down computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    [WIN10] Sleep shuts down computer: Hi,When I click the sleep option in the power tab in the start menu, my computer acts as if its sleeping, but when I go to turn on my computer again, even after 1-2 minutes, it boots up again as if it had been shut down.I have a ASUS GL552VW, with Processor IntelR CoreTM...
  3. [WIN10] Sleep shuts down computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [WIN10] Sleep shuts down computer: Hi,When I click the sleep option in the power tab in the start menu, my computer acts as if its sleeping, but when I go to turn on my computer again, even after 1-2 minutes, it boots up again as if it had been shut down.I have a ASUS GL552VW, with Processor IntelR CoreTM...
  4. [WIN10] Sleep shuts down computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win10 Computer will not sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 Computer will not sleep: Hello, wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm having an issue with my computer (Win10) not idling or going into sleep mode. Biggest annoyance is not getting Discord phone notifications while afk. I've tested by setting screen shutoff to 1 min, and Discord idle timer to 1...
  6. Virtual memory keeps running out

Virtual memory keeps running out: My PC has 32GB of memory and I've never had an issue with virtual memory in the past. I'm now running out of virtual memory every few days which seems to be caused by the commit size for searchindexer.exe constantly increasing. I noted today when I ran out of VM that the...
  7. Why is my computer running when it sleeps?

Why is my computer running when it sleeps?: I've had an issue for the last two years and it's getting really frustrating. I wasn't able to pinpoint what exactly causes the error but I'm now seeing a symptom that seems regular enough. Basically, my laptop Dell XPS 15 9550 has sleep problems. At first, I'd notice that...
  8. Program crashing KERNELBASE.dll, "Out Of Memory" in Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program crashing KERNELBASE.dll, "Out Of Memory" in Win10: Hey all, running a program for my work and it's been crashing to the desktop from time to time. I had recently upgraded the computer to an i7 9700 with 16g of ram, thinking the computer I had before was just not powerful enough, but it's still happening. I've talked with the...
  9. uTorrent Running Out Of Memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uTorrent Running Out Of Memory: Hi, I'm using a validated copy of Windows 10 and I was using uTorrent today and suddenly I got a message that it ran out of memory. I've used uTorrent with Windows 10 quite a few times with no problem whatsoever. I tried deleting the torrent and then I tried another one. It...
  10. Computer will not come out of sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer will not come out of sleep: My computer will not come out of sleep. When I hit a key or click the mouse, it will power for a moment and then appears to just turn off. I have to push the power button and completely boot up as if it was shutdown. I have checked my mouse/keyboard settings regarding...