Windows 10: Win10 Sanbox: Properly activated but the application does not appear

Discus and support Win10 Sanbox: Properly activated but the application does not appear in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Win 10 Pro, virtualization is on, I enabled Sandbox in "Turn Windows Features......" and rebooted. However, when I click start and type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TheBobs_5037, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Win10 Sanbox: Properly activated but the application does not appear

I have Win 10 Pro, virtualization is on, I enabled Sandbox in "Turn Windows Features......" and rebooted. However, when I click start and type "Windows Sandbox" nothing appears. Not sure what I'm missing.

:)

TheBobs_5037, Jul 9, 2019
  2. wishihad Win User

Activation options for Win10 with instant clones

We have a secure (no internet access) lab environment setup to test and validate a VMWare VDI deployment of Win10 clients.

Our issue is activation of the Win10 clients as they require re-activation every time we logoff and back on because we are using instant clones.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to resolve this? Here are the options we are considering and issues as we understand them:

• Setup a KMS server
      • Requires a Volume license, which is doable
      • Documentation says we must have a minimum of 25 hosts, we don' have that in our lab
    • Use our MSDN account
      • No support for Win10 KMS license
      • No support for MKS activation
    • Manually activate each time
      • Gonna spend a lot of time on the phone Win10 Sanbox:  Properly activated but the application does not appear :(
      • Win10 has no grace period so machines are crippled w/o activation
    Anyone have a thought or suggestions? I'm hoping I missed something.

Thanks

wishihad, Jul 9, 2019
  3. sanbox error 0xc0370106

why right after the start of the sanbox, and write a error what to do?

DamijanKocbek, Jul 9, 2019
  4. WojtasRed Win User

Win10 Sanbox: Properly activated but the application does not appear

Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile Win10 Sanbox:  Properly activated but the application does not appear :)

WojtasRed, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Win10 Sanbox: Properly activated but the application does not appear

1. Win10 Sanbox: Properly activated but the application does not appear - Similar Threads - Win10 Sanbox Properly

2. Application not properly removed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Application not properly removed: Hello, I have a program, VMware Workstation, installed on my Windows 10 causing update to the latest Windows version to fail. Tried to uninstall it, but failed due to an error "MSI Failed" .. tried using IO Bits to remove it, and now it is no longer showing on my PC but...
  3. sanbox error 0xc0370106

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sanbox error 0xc0370106: why right after the start of the sanbox, and write a error what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sanbox-error-0xc0370106/10ae99f3-cedc-429b-92c8-3bd127257b4e
  4. Second monitor's audio output does not appear properly when using extended desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor's audio output does not appear properly when using extended desktop: I have posted about this issue previously but it's been a while and the thread became locked; I am creating a new one as I finally remembered to get a clip of the issue after encountering it (see below). I have yet to determine exactly what causes the issue, all I know is...
  5. Applications Appear on Taskbar But Not on Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applications Appear on Taskbar But Not on Screen: For starters, I use an Acer Predator 15 with an Intel Core i7, 16GB Ram and a 970M graphics card (let me know if you require any further info). The laptop is not that old (2 and a half years) and has no performance issues when it comes to running the applications that...
  6. The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022): im having this error when i try to open an app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-application-failed-to-initialize-properly/e2501a45-528b-4351-8af0-868a3577ea26
  7. Applications will start but they appear transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applications will start but they appear transparent: Hello everyone, So I've been having this problem for a long time, where I would start game applications like Epic Launcher or Battle.net and they show up in task manager but not on my desktop. Now I have tried to move my applications just in case windows detects 2 monitors...
  8. activation page not appear

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activation page not appear: i newly buy a acer laptop along with windows 10, starting my lap is activated, after the initial updates it shows its not activated, i try to activate, the activation page in settings shows blank. please help me to activate my lap[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Win10 - Every application closes when "active"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 - Every application closes when "active": Hello, I have a very serious problem with Windows 10. Every application or window closes when I click on it (when the window is activated) It also append whith the desktop. If I click on it, every icons disappears. Same with taskbar, if I click on it, it disappear....
  10. Will programs uninstall properly with Win10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will programs uninstall properly with Win10?: I've been wondering, why when a program is uninstalled does it not uninstall every last bit of it? Will Windows 10 do a better job, or is it not as simple as that? 7235

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sandbox activation

2. windows sanbox not appearing

3. sandbox does not appear