Windows 10: Win10 Sanbox: Properly activated but the application does not appear

Discus and support Win10 Sanbox: Properly activated but the application does not appear in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Win 10 Pro, virtualization is on, I enabled Sandbox in "Turn Windows Features......" and rebooted. However, when I click start and type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TheBobs_5037, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Win10 Sanbox: Properly activated but the application does not appear

I have Win 10 Pro, virtualization is on, I enabled Sandbox in "Turn Windows Features......" and rebooted. However, when I click start and type "Windows Sandbox" nothing appears. Not sure what I'm missing.

:)

TheBobs_5037, Jul 9, 2019
  2. wishihad Win User

Activation options for Win10 with instant clones

We have a secure (no internet access) lab environment setup to test and validate a VMWare VDI deployment of Win10 clients.

Our issue is activation of the Win10 clients as they require re-activation every time we logoff and back on because we are using instant clones.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to resolve this? Here are the options we are considering and issues as we understand them:

• Setup a KMS server
      • Requires a Volume license, which is doable
      • Documentation says we must have a minimum of 25 hosts, we don' have that in our lab
    • Use our MSDN account
      • No support for Win10 KMS license
      • No support for MKS activation
    • Manually activate each time
      • Gonna spend a lot of time on the phone Win10 Sanbox:  Properly activated but the application does not appear :(
      • Win10 has no grace period so machines are crippled w/o activation
    Anyone have a thought or suggestions? I'm hoping I missed something.

Thanks

wishihad, Jul 9, 2019
  3. sanbox error 0xc0370106

why right after the start of the sanbox, and write a error what to do?

DamijanKocbek, Jul 9, 2019
  4. WojtasRed Win User

Win10 Sanbox: Properly activated but the application does not appear

Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile Win10 Sanbox:  Properly activated but the application does not appear :)

WojtasRed, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Win10 Sanbox: Properly activated but the application does not appear

1. Win10 Sanbox: Properly activated but the application does not appear - Similar Threads - Win10 Sanbox Properly

2. Windows 11 - The taskbar does not appear when applications are maximized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - The taskbar does not appear when applications are maximized: Hello,I have a small problem with the taskbar in Windows 11. When I enable auto-hide and when I run any application in full screen maximized, the taskbar doesn't appear even when I hover over the bottom of the screen. Once I don't have the application in full screen...
  3. Windows 11 - The taskbar does not appear when applications are maximized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - The taskbar does not appear when applications are maximized: Hello,I have a small problem with the taskbar in Windows 11. When I enable auto-hide and when I run any application in full screen maximized, the taskbar doesn't appear even when I hover over the bottom of the screen. Once I don't have the application in full screen...
  4. Why some programs does not work properly in win10 czech

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why some programs does not work properly in win10 czech: Please, can you help me?I have some special programs for loading OS to handhelds through USB port.These programs work only in win10 english installation. The programs does not work in win10 czech installation neither I change the Region, Region format and Language settings to...
  5. Application not properly optimised

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application not properly optimised: I have 100mbps internet plan;when I am able to download any file in browser from google files at 50 mbps and it's fine but in steam,epic games or any other game downloading app it only gives speed of 5mbps. In browser I can watch video in 4k and download google files at...
  6. Storage information not appearing properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Storage information not appearing properly: According to my storage 77 apps and features are taking up 187 GBs of space but I summed up the amount that each app takes and I got around 2.9 GBs. Does anyone know what is happening and how can I get rid of the excess 184+ GBs?...
  7. Application does not appear with the icon on the desktop, what to do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Application does not appear with the icon on the desktop, what to do?: Hello, everyone, i keep having (especially specifically with Krita) the problem that i download the app, but after a while the logo is no longer displayed, only a white sheet (see picture). For the most part, the apps still work smoothly, although there are problems with...
  8. Application not properly removed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Application not properly removed: Hello, I have a program, VMware Workstation, installed on my Windows 10 causing update to the latest Windows version to fail. Tried to uninstall it, but failed due to an error "MSI Failed" .. tried using IO Bits to remove it, and now it is no longer showing on my PC but...
  9. sanbox error 0xc0370106

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sanbox error 0xc0370106: why right after the start of the sanbox, and write a error what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sanbox-error-0xc0370106/10ae99f3-cedc-429b-92c8-3bd127257b4e
  10. Win10 - Every application closes when "active"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 - Every application closes when "active": Hello, I have a very serious problem with Windows 10. Every application or window closes when I click on it (when the window is activated) It also append whith the desktop. If I click on it, every icons disappears. Same with taskbar, if I click on it, it disappear....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sandbox activation

2. Why is sanbox not activated in windows 10?

3. windows sanbox not appearing

4. sandbox does not appear