Windows 10: win10 screen saver and mouse pointer

Discus and support win10 screen saver and mouse pointer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello, all those issues arrised since i moved to win10 on lenovo W520: 1. mouse pointer changes all by itself continuously, i reset it, everytime the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by paascal, Jul 10, 2020.

1. paascal Win User

win10 screen saver and mouse pointer

hello,

all those issues arrised since i moved to win10 on lenovo W520:

1. mouse pointer changes all by itself continuously, i reset it, everytime the laptop falls to lock screen i have to reset it. im showing a pic to what it falls back to
    2. windows spot light is always on even though i see the screen saver to be blank! i dont want a pic on all night

anyone has a solution?
    win10 screen saver and mouse pointer [​IMG]

win10 screen saver and mouse pointer [​IMG]

:)

paascal, Jul 10, 2020

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Screen Saver

Hi,

To change screen saver settings , follow the steps below:

• Right click your mouse on home screen
    • Click on personalize
    • On the left hand side you will find lock screen option
    • Click on it and at the bottom of the page you will find screen saver settings.
    • Select a photo from the drop down menu

Keep us updated with the results.

Regards.

Armand Cos, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Stew1957 Win User

Make my Screen saver come on when mouse pointer is in top right corner of screen

Hi, how do I activate or make my Screen saver come on when mouse pointer is in top right corner of screen in Windows 10? I do not want to hibernate the computer or lock it, just activate the screen saver.

Thanks

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC

Stew1957, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. win10 screen saver and mouse pointer - Similar Threads - win10 screen saver

2. Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working: In windows\system32 I find bubbles.scr, right click and send shortcut to desktop. When I click the desktop short cut I get the windows popup asking which program I'd like to use to open the file. I've had a screensaver shortcut on the desktop for many years and just today it...
  3. Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working: In windows\system32 I find bubbles.scr, right click and send shortcut to desktop. When I click the desktop short cut I get the windows popup asking which program I'd like to use to open the file. I've had a screensaver shortcut on the desktop for many years and just today it...
  4. Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen: Every few days the mouse pointer on my Samsung SynchMaster S20B350H changes to what looks like an ancient scroll. I have to shut down and startup again for the pointer to revert to the Windows system default. The pointer on the laptop screen remains the same. I tried updating...
  6. Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen: Every few days the mouse pointer on my Samsung SynchMaster S20B350H changes to what looks like an ancient scroll. I have to shut down and startup again for the pointer to revert to the Windows system default. The pointer on the laptop screen remains the same. I tried updating...
  7. Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen: My laptop's trackpad sometimes behaves irregularly, sometimes when turning on from hibernation mode the trackpad stops working and the pointer gets stuck at the top of the screen. A restart fixes this problem, this issue really bugs me because I lose all my work from the...
  8. Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen: My laptop's trackpad sometimes behaves irregularly, sometimes when turning on from hibernation mode the trackpad stops working and the pointer gets stuck at the top of the screen. A restart fixes this problem, this issue really bugs me because I lose all my work from the...
  9. Win10 photos screen saver not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 photos screen saver not working: Hi. Since a time back, my photos screen saver does not work anymore. The preview works fine enough, but no screen saver ever starts after the time I set. I have NUCi3BEH with Win10 Pro 20H2 with all drivers updated, all Store updates and all Windows updates. I've tried...
  10. Black screen with mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with mouse pointer: I wanted to give some feedback for the 10061 build and when I did, Windows kindly offered to create a Microsoft Account for me as I didn't have one on my Dell 15R laptop. That worked fine and i was able to submit the feedback, but when I Signed out of the MS account so I...