Windows 10: Win10 screensaver- origin?

Discus and support Win10 screensaver- origin? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm looking at a Windows-supplied screen image of a grey rockface, with two climbers dwarfed by the scale. I'd really like to know the climb/mountain/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by oldbilbo, May 20, 2017.

1. oldbilbo Win User

Win10 screensaver- origin?

I'm looking at a Windows-supplied screen image of a grey rockface, with two climbers dwarfed by the scale. I'd really like to know the climb/mountain/ whereabouts..... Google Images can't help.

:)

oldbilbo, May 20, 2017

2. Windows 10 screensaver goes forward, but not backward

In Win10, my screensaver goes forward, but not backward. How to fix??

<Original title - Win10 Screensaver >

Farmer Mark, May 20, 2017
  3. LadyP112 Win User
    Screensaver not working on Win 10

I am the only profile user and I run as Admin.

My computer is up to date with updates.

It is the Win10 Screensaver that does not function. I don't use any other screensaver.

LadyP112, May 20, 2017
  4. WOT
    WOT Win User

It would really be nice to see what you see; however, I will take a wild guess ....

Win10 screensaver- origin? [​IMG]

... and say the answer is here:

Lotus Flower Tower - Wikipedia

5. oldbilbo Win User
    Thanks for that, WoT.

It's 50 years or thereabouts since I was climbing at anywhere near that skills-level, on Scottish rock, and on smaller hills, but the 'big walls' are the way-to-go. Respek!

This is the MS offering of which I writ...

oldbilbo, May 21, 2017
  6. Golden Win User
    Golden, May 21, 2017
  7. Golden Win User
    Golden, May 21, 2017
  8. oldbilbo Win User

If I were to use the term 'Awesome' I suspect I would not be overstating the case.

Pastafari! *Wink

oldbilbo, May 21, 2017
  9. Golden Win User
    May you be Touched by His Noodley Appendage!

Golden, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 screensaver- origin? - Similar Threads - Win10 screensaver origin

2. How to reinstall original win10 in new ssd?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall original win10 in new ssd?: hi.. i want to replace my laptop's hdd with ssd and install windows 10 in it. How to reactivate the windows? i have original windows that comes with the laptop when i bought it before. Thank you!...
  3. Reactivating original Win10 Home Code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating original Win10 Home Code: I screwed up. I read online that you could 'upgrade' Windows versions from Home to Pro by using a Win7 code for the desired version.I have a HP Spectre laptop with Win 10 Home. I tried to use a Win 7 Pro key, didn't work, then a Win 7 Enterprise key - had both valid keys from...
  4. Reactivating original Win10 Home Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivating original Win10 Home Code: I screwed up. I read online that you could 'upgrade' Windows versions from Home to Pro by using a Win7 code for the desired version.I have a HP Spectre laptop with Win 10 Home. I tried to use a Win 7 Pro key, didn't work, then a Win 7 Enterprise key - had both valid keys from...
  5. Reactivating original Win10 Home Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Screensaver does not go on (Win10)?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver does not go on (Win10)?: Hi, I have set my screensaver to 2 minutes but it does not turn on, what now? Bildschirmschoner geht nicht an (Win10)?
  7. Win10 reinstallation on a machine originally shipped with 8.1

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 reinstallation on a machine originally shipped with 8.1: Hi all, Apologies if this is a common/already answered question.. My laptop was shipped with Windows 8.1 from new. I then took advantage of the free Win 10 upgrade, so I currently have Win 10 Home. However I would like to re-install the OS as a fresh install to speed...
  8. Screensaver lock screen does not respond in Win10 Pro

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Screensaver lock screen does not respond in Win10 Pro: I upgraded to Win10 Pro from Win7 Pro. Now the screensaver lock screen does not respond to password entry or fingerprint reading. I have to reboot to sign in. Is there a fix for this?...
  9. Help changing style to original win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help changing style to original win10: How do I change this style (my pc link) to the regular windows 10 style (original link)? I couldn't find anything and did not know how else to search for answers. The one on my pc= Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing Video Hosting...
  10. Can't run original Tetris on Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run original Tetris on Win10: It ran fine in WinXP (can't remember whether I used any compatibility mode), now I can't run it even in compatibility mode (Win95 nor XP). I tried compatibility troubleshooter, no joy. Can anything be done? 77035