Windows 10: Win10 settings page - customize view

Discus and support Win10 settings page - customize view in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Win version 2004. Build 19041.450. Anyone know if it's possible to hide/disable the upper info, works badly for me and distracts. Says there are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by splitsecond, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Win10 settings page - customize view

Win version 2004. Build 19041.450.

Anyone know if it's possible to hide/disable the upper info, works badly for me and distracts. Says there are updates and no updates found when manually checked etc. Help appreciated, thank you!

Win10 settings page - customize view [​IMG]

:)

splitsecond, Aug 23, 2020

2. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Dinasis Win User
    How to view or edit the custom dictionary?

If you go to Keyboard under Settings, you can hit "reset text suggestions" to return the dictionary/suggestions to what it came pre-loaded with. I don't know of a way to more finely tune it. I would like to see the ability to create and edit a custom word
    list, like the custom dictionary list as Office uses.

Dinasis, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Aera Rua Win User

Win10 settings page - customize view

View - C Drive Settings & Saving it

Hello,

By default, folders appear in Microsoft Windows as folder icons or as pictures that are contained in the folder. If you change these view settings or customize a folder, Windows remembers your settings when you open the folder again. You can use the folder's
    View menu to change the view settings for the folder. You can use the Customize tab in the folder's Properties dialog box to modify the folder icon, picture, and template. To customize the appearance of a folder, follow these steps:

• Start File Explorer, and then locate the folder that you want to customize.
    • Right-click the folder, and then click Properties.
    • On the Customize tab, select the customization options you want to use for the folder.

For more information, see the article on
    How to modify your folder view settings or to customized it

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Aera Rua, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Win10 settings page - customize view

1. Win10 settings page - customize view - Similar Threads - Win10 settings page

2. Task View Customization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task View Customization: I almost always use Task View to switch between open Windows, but one thing that's always bugged me (and I've only just realized might be fixable) is that the order of the windows shown in Task View is based on when they were last used. Problem is, if I have a lot of windows...
  3. Customize Group Policy view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customize Group Policy view: This is a minor irritation but I'd like to know how to fix it if possible. When I open Group Policy it always opens restored down and with the folder view on the left partially covered (see pic). I have to manually make it full screen and drag the column header to the right...
  4. How to set custom folder view for 1 folder

in Windows 10 Support
    How to set custom folder view for 1 folder: Okay so here's a stupid problem to have. I'm on Windows 10 Pro. I have the folder view for all my folders to be "Large icons." But I have one folder where I want "Medium icons" view. And I set it on Medium view, but then every few hours or days it goes back to Large icons....
  5. customize folder view

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    customize folder view: There are 5 templates for kinds of folders. Can this be changed or added to? For example, can I add/subtract columns to the Music template and keep that template to be applied to other folders containing music files....
  6. Customize Home Page

Customize Home Page: The option to customize home page has disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customize-home-page/757e8171-846b-4e60-801f-9bd46ab0b743
  7. Customizing Task View

in Cortana
    Customizing Task View: Hello, I'm really trying to use Task View, but displaying every web page I visit just clutters it up to the point that it's useless. Why not add customization so I can exclude for example web browser activity? Thanks...
  8. Applying custom Folder View settings to subfolders

Applying custom Folder View settings to subfolders: I've been reading up on applying Folder View settings to either All Folders or all folders of the same type, but neither of those is quite what I'm looking for. Specifically, I'd like to write my own utility that reads the folder view settings for any given folder (I...
  9. Customize Default Open File Dialog View Settings When Searched

in Windows 10 Support
    Customize Default Open File Dialog View Settings When Searched: How can I change the default view settings for open file dialogs so that they always show Details view and sorted by Last Modified *when the open file dialog quick search box has been used to find files*? 108715
  10. Customize Many (Not All) Folders' View Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Customize Many (Not All) Folders' View Settings: Hi, I have many folders that I want to set a specific custom setting for. I have about 100 folders (well, specifically, saved search files within File Explorer, that I want to open showing the results as View > Details, and only the details on top of Name & Date Modified....