Windows 10: Win10 SLOW BOOT debugging

Discus and support Win10 SLOW BOOT debugging in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, since I've installed win10 I notice a Slow cold boot (restart) compared to my old win8.1. I'm talking of a fresh CLEAN installation, so no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by PowerDrome, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Win10 SLOW BOOT debugging

Hello,
    since I've installed win10 I notice a Slow cold boot (restart) compared to my old win8.1.

I'm talking of a fresh CLEAN installation, so no bloatware printer drivers or other stuff.

I'm trying to debug the issue and recorded LOGS from my clean install boot, both with:

1. Process Monitor
    2. Windows Performance Recorder

If anyone could interpret them and could give me some help I will post the link.

Thanks a lot

link here:
    https://.dseasy.nuvolaital...952315c19bf5fe

:)

PowerDrome, Dec 13, 2015

2. Black Screen after Windows 10 update, even in safe mode.

Well,

I must admit I am giving up on this.

Had to follow this other thread too, since it was very-very slow in any interaction with the remaining parts (Safe Booted, or Normal Booted, all the same):

laptop-super-slow

I cannot get my reasonable new (original Windows 8 x64 bit) laptop working.

/cheers and thanks for suggestions, but my life is too short for debugging...

Rosenberg-IT, Dec 13, 2015
  3. LinOly Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

That every-other-day frequency sure slows down debugging.

LinOly, Dec 13, 2015
Thema:

Win10 SLOW BOOT debugging

1. Win10 SLOW BOOT debugging - Similar Threads - Win10 SLOW BOOT

2. Win10 boot speed too slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 boot speed too slow: My windows 10 boot time is literally 3 minutes. I reinstalled windows 10 by choosing the option "Nothing". I don't have any extra apps I just downloaded Opera browser and MS Office 2007 still my boot speed is too slow...
  3. Win10 boot speed too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 boot speed too slow: My windows 10 boot time is literally 3 minutes. I reinstalled windows 10 by choosing the option "Nothing". I don't have any extra apps I just downloaded Opera browser and MS Office 2007 still my boot speed is too slow...
  4. Win10 boot speed too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Explorer Slow. How to debug maybe?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer Slow. How to debug maybe?: Hi, somehow this thread is exactly describing my issue: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files-winpc/windows-10-file-explorer-opens-slow/d6f773f9-3d94-496b-897d-face8ff924af?auth=1 So basically my entire explorer.exe is lagging. It feels like...
  6. Win10 Slow boot time. Help debug with Windows Performance Analyzer

Win10 Slow boot time. Help debug with Windows Performance Analyzer: My win10 has a long boot time -approx. 1 minute till boot main path ends. I am trying to figure out what causes this long boot delay. I also use Acronis boot manager. This is a pre boot sequence which happens before windows boot starts. The recording I refer to happened after...
  7. Win10 Debugging Mode Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Debugging Mode Error: Hey, So I was trying to access the BIOS on my Win10 machine. I was on the 'Startup Settings' page and accidentally enable 'Debugging Mode' my machine froze for a bit. So I just powered it off, when I powered it back on nothing showed on my monitor. The computer turned...
  8. Slow Boot debugging advice

Slow Boot debugging advice: Hello, since I've installed win10 I notice a Slow cold boot (restart) compared to my old win8.1. I'm talking of a fresh CLEAN installation, so no bloatware printer drivers or other stuff. I'm trying to debug the issue and recorded LOGS from my clean install boot, both...
  9. Slow boot on Win10 compared to Win7

Slow boot on Win10 compared to Win7: Hello, Compared to my Win7 installation, my Win10 boots up way slower than Win7 ever did. Relevant hardware: 2600K@4.8, 8GB 1600/CL7 RAM, Samsung 840 SSD. Fresh installation has been done after the initial upgrade, all drivers seem to be OK. What I did was check the...
  10. Really slow startup and no mention of Win10 in boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Really slow startup and no mention of Win10 in boot: Since upgrading to Win 10 recently it takes PC about 20mins plus to start (window and revolving wheel ) then log in /admin password enter --and it then runs OK I can live with it at worst ( make a cup o coffee and toast ) and then put it to sleep at night !*Wink Have...