Windows 10: Win10 slow to load and apps slow to open

Discus and support Win10 slow to load and apps slow to open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, I recently installed Win10 and ever since my laptop is extremely slow. On startup 2.7min to boot up. Then another 2-3min for my desktop to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RicClingerman, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Win10 slow to load and apps slow to open

hello, I recently installed Win10 and ever since my laptop is extremely slow. On startup 2.7min to boot up. Then another 2-3min for my desktop to completely load. Once it's finally finished another 2min for any app to load. Ive Purchased System Mechanic Pro to try eliminating these issues. After running every single update removing junk apps and all optimization of my system that it has nothing helped at all, it's just slow as Moses to try and do anything! I'm functional in resolving basic problems, but I'm totally lost at this point, So I'm reaching out to you for some advice besides taking this laptop to the recycling center to dispose of... 1 last piece of info as an example, trying to go onto a saved scheduled Zoom meeting it's taking 4 to 5min to loud the program.

If anyone has some advice on getting these problems eliminated, I'd genuinely appreciate it ... Thank you in advance, Ric

:)

RicClingerman, Nov 19, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Win10 - Internet pages slow to load, but ok in SafeMode

For Desktop, Win10.

For the past few days, Internet pages are very slow to load (Chrome, Edge) and slow to respond. Ran Anti-virus (Kaspersky), and no viruses were found. Then had my internet provider check the lines, and they said "line" was ok. Ran in SafeMode ( my config
    , boot) and had no trouble -- the internet pages loaded quickly. Did a System Restore (to a date before the troubles seemed to have started), but that did not fix the problem.

Any suggestions on what to check next?

Thank you !

PrivateABC123, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Win10 slow to load and apps slow to open

MS-email app slow to load ?

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Is the computer performance is slow?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it works out for you.

Method 1: Turn off automatic loading of images in windows 10 Mail

1. Launch Mail app, select Settings.
    2. Select all the Account one by one
    3. Click on Change mailbox Sync Settings
    4. Uncheck the option “Always download full message and Internet images"
    5. Select Done option
    6. Restart the Mail app, once you complete the above steps.

I recommend you to follow this article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    , to get a deeper understanding of this issue

If you are facing issue with slow performance in Windows, I recommend you to perform

Disk Cleanup in Windows 10
    , it will remove unnecessary
    obsolete system files, temporary files, corrupted files etc.

Disclaimer: Important: While performing chkdsk on the hard drive, if any bad sectors are found on the hard drive then chkdsk tries to repair that sector, if any data available on that might be lost.

Hope it helps,

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No

Mithin_EJ, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Win10 slow to load and apps slow to open

1. Win10 slow to load and apps slow to open - Similar Threads - Win10 slow load

2. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  3. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  4. APP OPENING SLOW

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    APP OPENING SLOW: Hi ,When I start my pc if I open any software then it opens slow after opening it one time it opens very fast is there any way. So that when I open my pc then all app opens fast....
  5. Slow Loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow Loading: Some of the programs on my ssd have been loading slowly for a while now. I don't know when it started, but I think it has gotten a little slower recently. For example, when I click on chrome, nothing happens for about 5-7 seconds. Then when the program opens, it is blank for...
  6. slow loading of programmes and apps

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    slow loading of programmes and apps: my computer has become very slow to load things, how do I speed things up ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-loading-of-programmes-and-apps/47b393fd-85dc-4eb0-aa51-961a561af7cf
  7. slow loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow loading: Lately pages are loading extremely slow. I've emptied temp files, etc. but nothing works. Will resetting my computer help? It says I can choose what to keep. Will resetting get rid of my pictures and/or documents?...
  8. Slow loading of all apps and slow page loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow loading of all apps and slow page loading: I have a Windows 10 Laptop used for work. Program and internet access was fairly prompt. Updated and opening anything was VERY slow. Loading pages very slow. My Apple and XP machines are fine, connection is not the problem. Task Manager shows "Antimalware Service...
  9. Metro Apps slow to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Metro Apps slow to load: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 the metro apps have been slow to launch if they ever do. The Xbox app takes 3 minutes+ just to load past a green screen. And the weather metro app never loads, just stays on the blue background. I have ran a sfc & error...
  10. "Open With" context Menu slow to load

in Windows 10 Support
    "Open With" context Menu slow to load: Hi all, so when i right click on the file and point to the "open with" menu, it should show the list of programs that the file could be opened. Every time after a restart the "open with" menu would take like 3 seconds to load, and after that first load, it would show the...