Windows 10: Win10 stalling before login after spinning circle

Discus and support Win10 stalling before login after spinning circle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Win10 stalls after the spinning circle.i have made attempts using community help, but nothing has worked. Difficulty i only have an ipad and a mac to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ericgriffin_65, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Win10 stalling before login after spinning circle

Win10 stalls after the spinning circle.i have made attempts using community help, but nothing has worked. Difficulty i only have an ipad and a mac to work with. I tried to dl the win10 iso, but it wont fit on a 16gb thumb drive, iso dld using mac i recently installed the aug 2019 update

:)

ericgriffin_65, Aug 18, 2019

2. Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Stuck At Login Screen With Spinning Circle

Wow, thanks! I've had the same problem with every win10 update. Gets stuck on the spinning circle after reboot...

I have a logitech wireless keyboard, as soon as I unplugged the dongle, it advanced to the login screen.

Thanks again!

Figure it out Microsoft....

steveb1475, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Win10 stalling before login after spinning circle

Stuck at spinning circle before login screen

Hello,

So here's my issue: I started my computer and came back to find a BSOD. It displayed an error code and mentioned something about a driver error. I waited until the loading reached 100%, but it didn't restart on its own so i shut the computer down manually by holding the power button on my case. Then it booted up, but it got stuck on the spinning circle of dots. I have been able to press CTRL+ALT+DEL while at the spinning circle which bring me to the login screen but without the box to enter my pin, however, I am able to access the network, ease of access and power options. I have tried restarting, shutting down, and holding shift while restarting in an effort to boot with safe mode but none have gotten me farther than the spinning circle. I have searched a lot of forums and many have had similar issues to mine but none of the fixes that were suggested got me anywhere. Attached are photos of the different screens I'm seeing which hopefully shed some light on the issue I'm having. Thanks!

Dmichael15, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Win10 stalling before login after spinning circle

1. Win10 stalling before login after spinning circle - Similar Threads - Win10 stalling before

2. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spinning circle: How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233
  3. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spinning circle: Our family computer has 2 logins. Whenever one of us logs in, the spinning circle comes up after and all the shortcuts on the taskbar are gone. We cannot access the windows taskbar either but the icon is there. The only way it has worked is if I hit CTRL ALT DEL and chose...
  4. Blue circle spinning constantly after login

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue circle spinning constantly after login: Hello, I've paired a wireless mouse to new laptop, the mouse doesn't operate & since doing this a blue circle is spinning constantly after login & we can't type into the start function to access the control panel due to the spinning circle...
  5. Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning: When I tried to start Windows 10, apparently, with the Windows logo, you see the animated circles at the bottom. It spins as normal , but after a few some minutes , it stalls, like it stops spinning, and freezes the whole thing. I did however managed to boot into Safe mode,...
  6. Win10 cannot login: black screen and spinning blue circle cursor after boot

Win10 cannot login: black screen and spinning blue circle cursor after boot: Can anyone help me avoid a reinstall? System is running Win10 1903 originally installed on 1709 and was suspended by last user System boots OK, I see the blue Windows logo then the screen goes black, with a twitching spinning blue circle cursor which tracks the mouse It's...
  7. Spinning Circle

Spinning Circle: I have never had this happen before, but lately every time there is an update, something throws off my entire computer! Printer stops working and now it's been circling for the better part of the day with an update, and security updates! I can't do business like this, and my...
  8. spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spinning circle: I am having trouble with videos loading. I get this spinning circle on all sites. I am using windows 10. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/9b88a38c-7abc-4503-a3e4-c2e5d894cb0b
  9. Microsoft Edge: Unstable, Frequently stalls with Spinning Blue Circle

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge: Unstable, Frequently stalls with Spinning Blue Circle: Microsoft Edge has worked well for me since my Windows 10 upgrade last September. For the past three days, however, my internet browsing experience has been horrendous. Edge frequently stalls, with annoyingly long delays in responding to mouse wheel (scrolling) activity. The...
  10. Stuck at spinning circle before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at spinning circle before login screen: Hello, So here's my issue: I started my computer and came back to find a BSOD. It displayed an error code and mentioned something about a driver error. I waited until the loading reached 100%, but it didn't restart on its own so i shut the computer down manually by holding...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. which user is connectoed before login win10