Windows 10: Win10 start up logo mssing

Discus and support Win10 start up logo mssing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I clean installed win10 on legacy partition and my win10 startup logo missing, what can I do to enable win10 startup logo ? Does the win10 start up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by teots, Nov 22, 2019.

1. teots Win User

Win10 start up logo mssing

I clean installed win10 on legacy partition and my win10 startup logo missing,
    what can I do to enable win10 startup logo ? Does the win10 start up logo only show up
    if the clean installation is UEF partition ? Also my windows 10 version is 1803.

And how to change from pc start up logo (mainboard) to informations screen _(example; cpu speed, amount of ram, hardisk size ) for my pc ? Thanks.

:)

teots, Nov 22, 2019

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Windows logo at Startup

Hi,

We would like to a ask you a few questions in order to assist you properly:

• Does the logo appear during previous startups?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    Safe mode starts your PC in a basic state, using set of files and drivers. For now, we suggest that you start your PC in

safe mode
    and check if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 22, 2019
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Win10 start up logo mssing - Similar Threads - Win10 start logo

2. Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo: My laptop screen starts up with the Gateway logo, then goes to the blue Windows logo with the white spinning circle under it before it just goes blank. The LED screen is on but its just a blank black screen, F1 does nothing but turn it off from LED blank screen to no light...
  3. Black screen on start up after the windows logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen on start up after the windows logo: So I am getting a black screen right after it shows the windows logo, I tried rebooting but the only thing that worked with me was reinstalling windows OS. Problem is after I reinstall windows, in a couple of hours after using the the PC again, this problem happens again....
  4. Black screen on start up after the windows logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen on start up after the windows logo: So I am getting a black screen right after it shows the windows logo, I tried rebooting but the only thing that worked with me was reinstalling windows OS. Problem is after I reinstall windows, in a couple of hours after using the the PC again, this problem happens again....
  5. Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing: Hi,I have performed a clean Windows 10 installation recently.When I start the machine my motherboard manufacturer's logo appears and rotating dots appear for a few seconds.I've searched up internet to solve this issue and I have read that If I am on UEFI boot then I cannot...
  6. Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing: Hi,I have performed a clean Windows 10 installation recently.When I start the machine my motherboard manufacturer's logo appears and rotating dots appear for a few seconds.I've searched up internet to solve this issue and I have read that If I am on UEFI boot then I cannot...
  7. Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Start logo doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start logo doesn't show up: Hello, so, recently, I wanted to do a factory reset, and I did. After it, when i powered on my computer, the windows 10 logo it doesn't show up, and I have a black screen. What can I do? I saw a similar question but the replies didn't help me at all....
  9. Computer wont start up past Toshiba logo.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer wont start up past Toshiba logo.: Hello, My laptop is the Toshiba Satellite L75-C7250 Over a month ago my laptop was working just fine except everytime i would go to turn it on it would take longer and linger to boot up every time. Eventually one day i went to turn it on and it wouldnt boot up past the...
  10. How to change the Windows white start up logo?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the Windows white start up logo?: I would like to change the Windows white start up logo (see photo) to a more colorful one. [img] In an earlier Ten Forums post there was software that did this called "Windows 8.1 start button changer" which is no longer available. The replacement software is called...