Windows 10: Win10 - Storage Pool Error

Discus and support Win10 - Storage Pool Error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I just got the problem, that I can't copy any new files to my HDD (which is set up as a storage pool). My disk has still over 4.8 TB free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sheraton11, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Win10 - Storage Pool Error

Win10 - Storage Pool Error Q9itGFLyciLieByv-11vEKMfMuaYChlBp1RUpLtdbS8.jpg

I just got the problem, that I can't copy any new files to my HDD (which is set up as a storage pool). My disk has still over 4.8 TB free space and it shows the Error that the HDD has no space left. It also creats the Event ID 23 "Volsnap".

I checkt my Storage pool and there I see the following Error:

https://preview.redd.it/9mxih2w26ip...bp&s=eb7ea61c61d461e53ab11ca40ebf4d1550dc4eb6

I already tried to find some solutions online, but there are't to many post about storage pool porblems. Maybe some has an idea?

submitted by /u/Sheraton11
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sheraton11, Mar 28, 2020

2. create storage pool

I had a USB storage device that became damaged and unserviceable attached to my laptop I had a storage pool with this storage device . I deleted the storage device and did the necessary steps that i know to unattached the device from the memory. I plugged
    in a new storage device and tried to create a new storage pool. I keep getting the error r unable to create because it is being used by other apps.

RussellGlidewell, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Add Storage Pool

Hey guys,

I am have trouble a storage pool to my small HP stream it comes up with error 0x00000032

If someone could give me step by step instructions on how to fix this it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Missmadi98, Mar 28, 2020
  4. 333t Win User

Win10 - Storage Pool Error

How to remove a bad drive in Windows 10 storage spaces pool

Could someone list the steps involved in replacing a bad drive from a Windows 10 storage spaces pool? I cannot find any info on the Microsoft support site that is specific to Windows 10. Also, could you list the steps to remove a 'good' drive and replace
    it with another drive if the process is different?

Thema:

Win10 - Storage Pool Error

1. Win10 - Storage Pool Error - Similar Threads - Win10 Storage Pool

2. storage pools

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    storage pools: I have three 1 TB drives in my computer. Two of them are configured as a RAID1 mirrored drive, and the third drive is for backup. Today, for the first time, I became aware of storage pools, and when I explored my setup, I found that some space on my RAID1 drive is assigned to...
  3. Win10 Storage Spaces - Mirrored Pool Doesn't Release Space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 Storage Spaces - Mirrored Pool Doesn't Release Space: Using Storage Spaces for a simple Mirrored Pool with (2) 4TB HDD's for a backup drive. Setup was simple and easy with Storage Spaces reporting a formatted 3.75TB Mirrored Volume. After test writing some system images and doing some disk speeds tests, Storage Spaces says...
  4. Win10 Storage Spaces - Mirrored Pool Doesn't Release Space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Storage Spaces - Mirrored Pool Doesn't Release Space: Using Storage Spaces for a simple Mirrored Pool with 2 4TB HDD's for a backup drive. Setup was simple and easy with Storage Spaces reporting a formatted 3.75TB Mirrored Volume. After test writing some system images and doing some disk speeds tests, Storage Spaces says...
  5. Storage Pool

Storage Pool: My Asus VivoBook recently ran out of storage space so I have been using an external hard drive to store everything. Yet my laptop progessed into no disc space and wasn't responding to basic functions like the use of Microsoft Word. I decided to create a storage pool to allow...
  6. storage pool issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    storage pool issue: wondering if anyone could help. I used a DAS for 8 drives and used storage pool to create the raid. unfortunately, I returned the drive without deleting the storage pool in MS. Now I want to use a few of the drives but windows 10 either won't recognize the drive or kicks it...
  7. create storage pool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    create storage pool: I had a USB storage device that became damaged and unserviceable attached to my laptop I had a storage pool with this storage device . I deleted the storage device and did the necessary steps that i know to unattached the device from the memory. I plugged in a new storage...
  8. Storage Pool missing

Storage Pool missing: Hello. I had four 4TB drives in a 8TB Storage Pool mirrored setup. I was trying to use the "Remove"-option to replace one of the disks. After clicking it, Windows became unresponsive and then bluescreen. When Windows booted back up, the Storage Pool was missing, and the...
  9. Add Storage Pool

Add Storage Pool: Hey guys, I am have trouble a storage pool to my small HP stream it comes up with error 0x00000032 If someone could give me step by step instructions on how to fix this it would be much appreciated. Thanks...
  10. Storage Pools

Storage Pools: Hello, I currently have windows 10 Home premium x64 and I am running a storage pool with no parity. I want to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise and I want to know if I will lose my Storage Pool and the information in it?...