Windows 10: Win10 store gona after resetting the cache

Discus and support Win10 store gona after resetting the cache in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My windows store wasn't working properly many people on this forum just told me to reset it doing so made my windows store vanish. I have tried a lot... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by yorben van dyck, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Win10 store gona after resetting the cache

My windows store wasn't working properly many people on this forum just told me to reset it doing so made my windows store vanish. I have tried a lot of different powershell commmands to re-install it but nothing with appx works i keep getting "Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9"

:)

yorben van dyck, Mar 7, 2020

2. Microsoft store cache damaged?

Follow the below steps to Reset Windows Store cache.

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

GreyHairedDrago, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Windows Store Cache is damaged

Hi Bill,

To help you with your concern, we recommend performing Windows Store Reset. Kindly follow the steps below:

How to Clear Store Cache for Default apps.

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.
    Note: The WSReset tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.

• The Store and a command prompt will
      now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

After performing the steps above, you may also need to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Win10 store gona after resetting the cache

How do I repair Windows Store cache in Windows 10?

Hi Edgardo,

A corrupted Windows Store cache may cause problems when using the Store app. We suggest following these steps to reset the cache to its original state:

• Press the Windows key and R at the same time to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type wsreset.exe and click OK.

The Store app will open automatically, as well as an empty command prompt window. Once the command prompt window closes on its own, that means the Store cache has been reset. Using this command doesn't affect any account settings or delete any installed
    apps.

Let us know if you're able to use the Store app properly after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Win10 store gona after resetting the cache

1. Win10 store gona after resetting the cache - Similar Threads - Win10 store gona

2. Cached domain password reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cached domain password reset: We have windows XP computer with cached AD user login. This computer is no longer attached to internet. But it is removed from domain server side, but computer still shows domain because it is not removed from it computer side. User forgot old password which was used to...
  3. Microsoft store not working after reset Its cache

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not working after reset Its cache: I'm really tired of this problem i changed my windows for many times and still have the problem microsoft store didn't install the apps after downloading and i reset its cache and after resetting its cache IT IS NOT OPENING ANYMORE NOT EVEN WITH WSRESET.EXE and I cant...
  4. Microsoft store not working after reset Its cache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not working after reset Its cache: I'm really tired of this problem i changed my windows for many times and still have the problem microsoft store didn't install the apps after downloading and i reset its cache and after resetting its cache IT IS NOT OPENING ANYMORE NOT EVEN WITH WSRESET.EXE and I cant...
  5. Microsoft store not working after reset Its cache

6. Microsoft store not downloading app, even after complete computer wipe, cache reset and...

Microsoft store not downloading app, even after complete computer wipe, cache reset and...: So i own a game called ARK survival evolved, i had installed it and have been playing it for a while, this morning it updated, but windows store hasnt been able to install it at all, it installs to a point then just stops and sits there, i looked online and have thus far done...
  7. Microsoft store cache

Microsoft store cache: Hi All, I am trying to download an update of Disney Magic Kingdoms. When I go to the App Store I get a never ending loop of download / install / download /install ... If I cancel the download and run the app, it says it needs to be updated and sends me back to the app...
  8. Windows store download corrupt. Unable to reset download cache

Windows store download corrupt. Unable to reset download cache: Hi! I recently queued up a few different programs in my downloads list on the Microsoft Store, among which was State of Decay 2. It seems something must've gone wrong with it though. Each time I try to install it it loads for a few seconds and gets stuck on 17.38MB, and...
  9. STORE cache corruption

STORE cache corruption: Store apps work fine yet STORE apps troubleshooter reports that "Windows STORE cache may be damaged/corrupted." Despite the following measures the error is "not fixed." STORE has been reset (WSRESET). STORE apps have been reregistered. (Get-AppXPackage | Foreach...
  10. Clear and Reset Store Cache in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear and Reset Store Cache in Windows 10: How to: Clear and Reset Store Cache in Windows 10 How to Clear and Reset the Store Cache in Windows 10 The Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 offers various apps, games, music, movies & TV, and books that users can browse through, purchase, or get for free to download...