Windows 10: win10 store

Discus and support win10 store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i have reset my ASUS laptop once and since then my win10 store never work ,even you can not open it at al.Im so bored now . help help help and i have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by 彬冰潘, Jul 18, 2019.

1. 彬冰潘 Win User

win10 store

i have reset my ASUS laptop once and since then my win10 store never work ,even you can not open it at al.Im so bored now . help help help

and i have tried the way in powershell and it says that can not found objects

:)

彬冰潘, Jul 18, 2019

2. win10 store

Hi Prabesh,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components or applications gets corrupted. We will help you to

resolve the issue.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to perform windows Store reset and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 18, 2019
  3. win10 store

Ing.Hans-Ehlert Wohlers, Jul 18, 2019
  4. user33331 Win User

win10 store

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

win10 store

1. win10 store - Similar Threads - win10 store

2. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....
  3. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....
  4. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store

Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store: All links seem to lead ONLY to the Dolby page on MS Store. Trying ..... INSTALL > Get, etc. shows a message about "... something happened on our ..." photo in lower right corner....
  6. Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store: All links seem to lead ONLY to the Dolby page on MS Store. Trying ..... INSTALL > Get, etc. shows a message about "... something happened on our ..." photo in lower right corner....
  7. Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store

8. Microsoft Store uninstall and cannot install back for Win10 64bits? Need to un-install as...

Microsoft Store uninstall and cannot install back for Win10 64bits? Need to un-install as...: Microsoft Store uninstall and cannot install back for Win10 64bits? Need to un-install as the Apps cannot work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-uninstall-and-cannot-install-back/8f340011-e950-4677-b17a-33611f8431de
  9. Microsoft Store uninstall and cannot install back for Win10 64bits? Need to un-install as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store uninstall and cannot install back for Win10 64bits? Need to un-install as...: Microsoft Store uninstall and cannot install back for Win10 64bits? Need to un-install as the Apps cannot work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-uninstall-and-cannot-install-back/8f340011-e950-4677-b17a-33611f8431de
  10. Microsoft Store uninstall and cannot install back for Win10 64bits? Need to un-install as...