Windows 10: win10 store

Discus and support win10 store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i have reset my ASUS laptop once and since then my win10 store never work ,even you can not open it at al.Im so bored now . help help help and i have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by 彬冰潘, Jul 18, 2019.

1. 彬冰潘 Win User

win10 store

i have reset my ASUS laptop once and since then my win10 store never work ,even you can not open it at al.Im so bored now . help help help

and i have tried the way in powershell and it says that can not found objects

:)

彬冰潘, Jul 18, 2019

2. win10 store

Hi Prabesh,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components or applications gets corrupted. We will help you to

resolve the issue.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to perform windows Store reset and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 18, 2019
  3. win10 store

Ing.Hans-Ehlert Wohlers, Jul 18, 2019
  4. user33331 Win User

win10 store

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

win10 store

1. win10 store - Similar Threads - win10 store

2. UUGENT Where does Win10 store Custom pages (print server properties)

in Windows 10 Support
    UUGENT Where does Win10 store Custom pages (print server properties): I have to make custom pages available for software driving a pdf printer .This worked fine until recently .Now very often our software does not or not correctly find these forms . Any help welcome ! 138153
  3. Win10 upgrade from home to pro via ms store, cannot activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 upgrade from home to pro via ms store, cannot activate: Hello, I'm having hp x360 spectre with win10 home and purchased via ms store upgrade win10 pro, but it keeps refusing activation and dispatching error codes. I tried to reset installation...etc....really mess. But eventually I'll get it all back and running, but still cannot...
  4. Microsoft Store Live Tile not tiling on brand new Win10 reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Live Tile not tiling on brand new Win10 reinstall: I just did a full reinstall of Win10 -- yes, I nuked everything and rebuilt from scratch -- for reasons that are not important here. But, afterward the Microsoft Store live tile is not tiling. Admittedly, it stopped tiling a few weeks ago on the original factory install. I...
  5. Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store

Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store: Hi, I purchased two computers with win10. One of them has the Microsoft Store and the other one doesn't. I was wondering are there multiple different version of Win10? I googled a bit and tried to install the Microsoft Store but nothing worked. I thought every...
  6. Screen Prints - the location where these are stored has changed. Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen Prints - the location where these are stored has changed. Win10: Previously my screen prints were all automatically saved in my OneDrive>Pictures>Screenshots. I say 'automatically saved' because I have no recollection of ever having changed any settings to put them there. I now find that they're being saved in This PC (or Desktop) >...
  7. Win10 Microsoft Store Digital game download size increases..

Win10 Microsoft Store Digital game download size increases..: I recently purchased Resident Evil 7 Biohazard and tried installing. File size is 21gb but since it reached that amount, it just keeps increasing...(photo attatched) I have checked for updates, and everything is good there.. I have ran the troubleshooter.. Nothing shows...
  8. Asus ROG laptop updated to Win10 Enterprise from microsoft store, now it can't activate.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asus ROG laptop updated to Win10 Enterprise from microsoft store, now it can't activate.: I have an ASUS ROG laptop, which came with Win8.1 installed. I had it updated to Win10 Home edition with the free offer to upgrade to Win10, now I have bought the Win10 pro upgrade from the Microsoft store online(Win10 Enterprise is the edition my laptop say it is), now it...
  9. Windows Store App broken - Win10 Pro V 1803 - After removing Store Apps with Powershell for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store App broken - Win10 Pro V 1803 - After removing Store Apps with Powershell for...: In a recent RDSH VDI deployment I needed to sysprep a fresh build of Win 10 version 1803. I configured and installed all my software (which is a significant amount as we are a software development company) and installed all the available Windows Updates and then went to...
  10. All Win10 apps appear and immediately disappear, the STORE too?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Win10 apps appear and immediately disappear, the STORE too?: Somewhere in the last few updates my Win 10 apps went wonky. I have used Classic Start Menu for years so it looks more like the old XP desktop. Yeah, I was sorry to XP go. But I've moved on. I bought this HP as an 8 and seamlessly several years ago went to 10 and I receive...