Windows 10: Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update

Discus and support Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have my friend's windows 10 laptop here that he powered off during an update.All the standard options available system restore... have failed. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by herbsepplmayer, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update

Hi,I have my friend's windows 10 laptop here that he powered off during an update.All the standard options available system restore... have failed. The drives are bitlocker encrypted, so I can't even make backups and install Win10 fresh.I have tried to follow this guide using this command: DISM /online\test\offline /Cleanup-Image /RevertPendingActionsBut I get error: 87.If anyone has a hint, I'd be grateful.

:)

herbsepplmayer, Oct 8, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 8, 2021
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

Hello
    Win10: Windows update is stuck at never ending loop ? ( Last Win10 updates in 2017 ). Can't update the laptop. Genuine Win10 on a HP 2015 17.3" laptop that originally had Win8. ( CPU:AMD A9, GPU:Radeon R5 ).

If I download this below file does it manually install the latest updates of Win10 (=2018 April Update) without losing any files currently on the machine ? ( Mainly paid Office 2013 )
    MediaCreationTool1803.exe
    Download Windows 10

user33331, Oct 8, 2021
  4. Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update

##solved##stuck in the "failed to configure updates" reboot Loop. HELP me please

As the title says, my nephews PC is stuck in the Reboot "failed to configure updates" loop. Safe mode DOESNT help, it just keeps looping. anyone have a Solution for this?

Windows 7

i dont know the update, its a dell optiplex 7010

jboydgolfer, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update

1. Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update - Similar Threads - Win10 stuck forever

2. Reboot loop after update fail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reboot loop after update fail: Hello everybody ,I hope you are doing fine.It's been a couple of days and I can not go throught with my update. The system reboots again and again until it just undoes the changes....
  3. Stuck in boot loop after failed updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in boot loop after failed updates: ASUS GL10 / Windows 11About 4-5 days ago I performed a scheduled Windows Update as well as an ASUS Firmware update. On restart after update, the pc failed to boot and would loop into a blue screen reading there was a crash. I booted into troubleshoot with F12, tried to delete...
  4. Stuck in boot loop after failed updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in boot loop after failed updates: ASUS GL10 / Windows 11About 4-5 days ago I performed a scheduled Windows Update as well as an ASUS Firmware update. On restart after update, the pc failed to boot and would loop into a blue screen reading there was a crash. I booted into troubleshoot with F12, tried to delete...
  5. Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update: Hi,I have my friend's windows 10 laptop here that he powered off during an update.All the standard options available system restore... have failed. The drives are bitlocker encrypted, so I can't even make backups and install Win10 fresh.I have tried to follow this guide using...
  6. Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update: Hi,I have my friend's windows 10 laptop here that he powered off during an update.All the standard options available system restore... have failed. The drives are bitlocker encrypted, so I can't even make backups and install Win10 fresh.I have tried to follow this guide using...
  7. Stuck on reset loop after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on reset loop after update: Hi guys, I got an HP laptop a few days ago, it was/ is linked to my gmail account as login when it Asks for online or offline user account.Today after an update I’m stuck on a loop of Windows is updating and then just resetting all the time. I can’t get it to boot into safe...
  8. Win10 disable updates forever

Win10 disable updates forever: Hello, For planning support of oldest production lines technologies are required prepare more VM virtual machines one VM for one production line. Due compatibility and still working application are strongly recommended to disable win10 updates. How can be possible to...
  9. Computer Stuck In Reboot Loop After Failed Windows 10 Update

Computer Stuck In Reboot Loop After Failed Windows 10 Update: I had a Windows 10 update on my computer yesterday and it couldn't complete fully. After, it was stuck on a blank screen, so I shut the power off on my computer. This caused my computer to restart over and over again. It will show the windows logo then showing on my screen...
  10. Stuck in restart loop after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck in restart loop after update: I had a bigger update automatically download and install today. It said Windows may need to restart several times during the update. It has been stuck in a restart loop for several hours now. Laptop switches on, after about 15 seconds says restarting and the cycle repeats...