Windows 10: Win10 sudden BSOD minidump included

Discus and support Win10 sudden BSOD minidump included in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all,Today when browsing the internet my desktop suddenly crashed BSOD. It went to fast for me to check for the error code, so I kinda don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FanoDP, Jul 1, 2021.

1. FanoDP Win User

Win10 sudden BSOD minidump included

Hello all,Today when browsing the internet my desktop suddenly crashed BSOD. It went to fast for me to check for the error code, so I kinda don't really know what happened. But I really like to know why it did this.I've included the dump file that was generated in the minidump folder. Could anyone help out and take a look into it?Minidump file

:)

FanoDP, Jul 1, 2021
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Jul 1, 2021
  3. Freeze and restart, BSOD, minidumps included

Hi,

Corrupted device drivers, or damaged or removed system files can be causing Blue screen errors. We appreciate the minidump files that you've provided, however we're unable to download and open it. We suggest that you upload the file using OneDrive. As an
    initial troubleshooting, you may check this
    article
    for the steps on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Feel free to post back, and we'll assist you further.

Rachelle Gra, Jul 1, 2021
  4. Win10 sudden BSOD minidump included

Minidumps not generated after a bluescreen in Win8.1

Lenovo Flex 2-14, windows 8.1 64bit, 4GB RAM, 8SSD-500HDD. All software setup from factory.

The laptop freezes randomly without any pattern and BSOD.

The bluescreen says kernel_data_inpage_error and collecting more info is stuck at 0%. It never progresses and I have to hard power down the laptop. After reboot, there are no minidumps generated(minidump is enabled in adv. settings). Sometime the BSOD also gives another additional info in braces (ntoskernal.sys, volmgr.sys, and few other). occurs at least once every one/two day. Any reason why Minidump is not generated?

Sometimes the laptop also restarts for no reason and shows up the windows boot manager which does not lists the HDD. Is it that HDD is not detected and is it related to the above problem?

The HDD is GPT partioned with UEFI boot enabled. After a lot of factory resets, and even after upgrading to win10, had the BSOD issues.

Someone suggested to change the boot option to legacy. Now I have factory image restored (win8.1) in GPT HDD with leagcy first boot option. I have used the the laptop for a couple of days and the BSOD did not occur till now. Is this a right solution?

Is this a hardware problem because This BSOD occurred in the middle of HDD partitioning after rebooting in AOEMI partition assistant and once while upgrading to win10.(loose cable maybe, but its a brand new laptop and the issue occurred even before putting on any new software) or caused by the boot options?

Prabhu Suriya, Jul 1, 2021
Thema:

Win10 sudden BSOD minidump included

1. Win10 sudden BSOD minidump included - Similar Threads - Win10 sudden BSOD

2. BSOD, daily minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, daily minidump included: At least once a day I have BSOD with a restart. I have upgraded RAM in the past, removing the latest updates at different times, but this keeps occurring and has increased in frequency. This computer is used for both gaming and online university courses. OS EditionWindows 11...
  3. BSOD, daily minidump included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD, daily minidump included: At least once a day I have BSOD with a restart. I have upgraded RAM in the past, removing the latest updates at different times, but this keeps occurring and has increased in frequency. This computer is used for both gaming and online university courses. OS EditionWindows 11...
  4. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  5. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  6. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Nvlddmkm.sys BSOD - WinDbg and Minidump included

Nvlddmkm.sys BSOD - WinDbg and Minidump included: Hello, can someone please help me? I have been trying to solve this for a while now.Today while browsing, my PC crashed. monitor turn off, then all other peripherals tunr off, then PC resetHere are WinDbg...
  8. Constant BSOD minidump links included

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant BSOD minidump links included: I built my wife a computer with mostly all new parts. Only part that wasn't was the graphics card. She has been receiving a ton of blue screens over the last year and they are varying reasons. Not always the same. From IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL to KERNAL errors. It seems to...
  9. BSOD Issues Minidump Files included

BSOD Issues Minidump Files included: Hi,I've recently been experiencing some issues with my PC, namely my games crashing sometimes giving me an error message about running out of memory and also the BSOD which occurs both when gaming and just on the desktop normally. I've seen a number of BSOD error codes...
  10. Watchdog_violation BSOD Minidump included

Watchdog_violation BSOD Minidump included: I am having this issue with my laptop. I cant seem to resolve it. Any kind souls can help me out? Greatly appreciate. Minidump link : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkrAZGOD4Xk_kDlvpwe8j9nuoY_e?e=50mKSm...