Windows 10: Win10 support for PS3 Guitar Hero Drums

Discus and support Win10 support for PS3 Guitar Hero Drums in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there,I have a Guitar Hero Drum that I connect to the PC via a Red Octane wireless controller. It used to work on Win 7 but since moving to Win10, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ndchong, Jul 27, 2021.

1. ndchong Win User

Win10 support for PS3 Guitar Hero Drums

Hi there,I have a Guitar Hero Drum that I connect to the PC via a Red Octane wireless controller. It used to work on Win 7 but since moving to Win10, I cant get it to work!Win 10 detects the Red Octane wireless controller as Guitar Hero for Playstation R3. But it does not detect the instrument drum set. On Win7, when I connect the drums it shows up.Any help appreciated. I must be a driver issue :ThanksAndy

:)

ndchong, Jul 27, 2021
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jul 27, 2021
  3. guitar hero

Also, I've contacted the Guitar Hero III makers and have requested a list of supported phones for Guitar Hero III. I've noticed other Omnia related postings in the forum with
    Vesku testing this out a number of months ago and hypothesizing that the issue may be "due the screen size is
    not working in all phones. E.g. Omnia has 240x400 and not standard 320x240"

MaryAliceC, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Win10 support for PS3 Guitar Hero Drums

guitar hero

I just got the official word from Magmic:

The build of Guitar Hero 3 demo on the Windows Mobile Total Access site supports QVGA (320x240 and 240x320) devices as well as 240x240 devices. Magmic is working on certifying a VGA/WVGA build that will work on the Omnia, HTC Touch Diamond,
    etc.

For general support issues with any of Magmic’s products including Guitar Hero 3, the support team at
    *** Email address is removed for privacy *** will be happy to help resolve any issues.

MaryAliceC, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

Win10 support for PS3 Guitar Hero Drums

1. Win10 support for PS3 Guitar Hero Drums - Similar Threads - Win10 support PS3

2. Guitar Hero III changed Windows install usb setup.exe icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guitar Hero III changed Windows install usb setup.exe icon: I installed Guitar Hero III on my pc. I have a usb drive for installing windows. It was not connected at the time I installed GH. When I plugged it in later I see that the setup.exe icon is that of the guitar hero III exe. No other setup.exe's that I can find appear to be...
  3. DRIVER GUITAR HERO LIVE CON WINDOWS 10 VERSION 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVER GUITAR HERO LIVE CON WINDOWS 10 VERSION 2004: Tengo un problema con esta version y este driver, se que es la version de windows ya que en mi otra laptop probe lo mismo de actualizar el driver, seleccionar periferico de xbox 360 y receptor inalambrico, pero cuando hago esto en la otra Pc con la version 2004, simplemente...
  4. Win10 hero wallpaper

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 hero wallpaper: Does anyone have a high res version of the "hero" wallpaper :/ its like the dark version of the default one. Everywhere i looked they claim they have the 4k version but when i download it its like 0.7mb and looks like shit. Thanks submitted by /u/nXEJSAUrpDudrOkzlYiN...
  5. Guitar Hero microphone drivers still supported?

Guitar Hero microphone drivers still supported?: my guitar hero mic is not recognized as a microphone. it sees it as a keyboard called usb device. I am on windows 10, latest version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guitar-hero-microphone-drivers-still-supported/5fc2522d-6020-41bb-adc8-db69910c70bc
  6. Guitar Hero X-plorer driver error

Guitar Hero X-plorer driver error: I am trying to install drivers for my guitar hero controller for xbox 360, but there is a driver error and I cannot play without the drivers. Does anyone know how to solve this?...
  7. ps3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ps3: can I use my laptop as a display for m ps3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps3/2bdb50d7-1402-492f-bb04-212657f88367
  8. Quando conecto a guitarra no WINDOWS 10 o guitar hero world tour fecha

Quando conecto a guitarra no WINDOWS 10 o guitar hero world tour fecha: O Windows reconhece a guitarra normalmente, mas o jogo nao abre com ela conectada ou quando deixo pra conectar depois de abrir o jogo, ele fecha, baixei um programa fixer e corrigi o executavel do jogo, que resolveu o problema de abrir com uma guitarra conectada. porem nao da...
  9. Guitar Hero 3 doesn't run with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guitar Hero 3 doesn't run with Windows 10: How can I play Guitar Hero III on my windows 10 computer? When I click to run the game, it just crushes. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/guitar-hero-3-doesnt-run-with-windows-10/b023fa6b-8b52-4755-b4c7-721089a6aba1
  10. Guitar Hero WOR xbox360 USB Microphone not working after update

Guitar Hero WOR xbox360 USB Microphone not working after update: I was using everyday this microphone after i tried it on my pc and now from one of the latest updates it's showing as unknown. Before it was "logitech usb microphone" working perfectly. The message i recieve in device management is "device descriptor request failed" (i hope...