Windows 10: Win10 System Corruption

Discus and support Win10 System Corruption in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello there!I've been having a problem with Win 10 for a while now. I've upgraded from Win 7, and since then I had frequent crashes, bugs etc., so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AltSk0P, Dec 19, 2015.

1. AltSk0P Win User

Win10 System Corruption

Hello there!I've been having a problem with Win 10 for a while now. I've upgraded from Win 7, and since then I had frequent crashes, bugs etc., so I figured it might have been the fact that some Win7 files are still there and are not compatible. I performed a clean install of Windows 10, but it didn't solve the problem - my apps still would crash frequently, sometimes with an error (programname.exe has stopped working), sometimes without. From the few of crashdumps that I was able to recover I figured that some system files were apparently damaged (invalid_pointer error type), and sfc scan confirmed it, but was never able to fix it. Same thing with dism - it never found a source, even though I specified it from a windows installation drive. I reinstalled Windows 10, and performed a sfc scan at once - it was clean... but it gets corrupted right after I install drivers for my GPU, or wireless adapter, or install an app - anything, and is completely unfixable for me.Here's the summary:- Windows 10 systme files are corrupted- SFC and DISM are unable to fix the problem- Windows reinstall fixes the problem until the first app/driver installI also used two different bootable installation media drives to install Windows, so this is not a cause I believe.I would appreciate any help or advice on that. My specs are in the profile.

:)

AltSk0P, Dec 19, 2015

2. System Restore error 0x80070091

As mentioned in post, Win10 PC only a few months old, (Win10 pre-installed) 5 system restore points available each attempt to restore too fails and reports WindowsApps error. System DLL corrupted following last autoupdate....... Same DLL issue in SafeMode,
    struggling to access and retrieve files and data.

Win10 will suck the life out of you, dont waste your time trying to resolve via cmd line. Bin Win10 and install a fresh copy of Win7...

Michael McKinneyMS, Dec 19, 2015
  3. repair MBR in win 10

my win10 pro system will not start. when troubleshooting in the command prompt these error came up.

Boot critical file c:\clipsp.sys is corrupt.

Repair action: File repair

Result: Failed. Error code = 0x2

Boot critical file C:\ksecdd.sys is corrupt.

Boot critical file C:\msrpc.sys is corrupt.

Anthony Stewarttj, Dec 19, 2015
Thema:

Win10 System Corruption

1. Win10 System Corruption - Similar Threads - Win10 System Corruption

2. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.: Hello,I have been having issues with corruption on my operating system.I have tried updating my windows and it hasn't worked. I have tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, it had done nothing at all. I even system restored.I have tried DISM and SFC, but they are corrupt...
  3. Corrupt system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt system?: Okay everyone, I’ve done everything I know to try.Just bought a custom built PC from a friend, and can verify everything worked fine before he wiped it completely so that I would have a fresh PC. Had to reinstall windows, but it was okay because I have an account. Flash...
  4. Corrupt system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupt system?: Okay everyone, I’ve done everything I know to try.Just bought a custom built PC from a friend, and can verify everything worked fine before he wiped it completely so that I would have a fresh PC. Had to reinstall windows, but it was okay because I have an account. Flash...
  5. Corrupt system?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Corrupted System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupted System: How can I fix a surface go 2 Out of S mode, unknown accounts and servers, no clear administrator and white icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-system/90d8000e-9447-419f-95cc-c62db98a1a9b
  7. Win10 Updates massive corrupt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Updates massive corrupt: Security Intelligence-Update für Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.327.47.0 Wird heruntergeladen – 42% 2020-10 Vorschau auf kumulatives Update für .NET Framework 3.5 und 4.8 für Windows 10 Version 2004 für x64 KB4580419 Wird heruntergeladen – 18%...
  8. Win10 corrupts USB drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 corrupts USB drive: So I have a computer to which I am transferring data via thumb drive, And up till last week everything was working fine. But now it randomly throws and an I/O device error and says that the drive is unreadable. If I elect it and try again or restart the computer (since that...
  9. Corrupted Mouse Cursor Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted Mouse Cursor Win10: Every few days or so my mouse cursor will behave oddly in the sense that Windows will choose the wrong cursor. For example, on the desktop the cursor will change from the pointing hand, to the spinning wheel, to the scroll arrows, etc. I can still click everything, but the...
  10. File system index corruption after Win10 1903 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File system index corruption after Win10 1903 update: I have Windows 10 Home, running smoothly for more than 1 year. However, the system became extremely slow (HDD keep reading) when I was moving a shortcut on Desktop - just re-locate. After reboot (took 15mins each) twice (by coincidence, KB4503293 and KB4503308 installed and...