Windows 10: win10 taskbar

Discus and support win10 taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can anyone explain or help me with my taskbar? I notice the other day that my taskbar was on the top of the screen and I didnt tell the op system to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ravinchef, Dec 8, 2019.

1. ravinchef Win User

win10 taskbar

Can anyone explain or help me with my taskbar? I notice the other day that my taskbar was on the top of the screen and I didnt tell the op system to put it there and today is was on the left side. Why is win10 op system just randomly moving my taskbar? My son does do some gaming on my computer is there a key stroke that could be moving it?

:)

ravinchef, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 8, 2019
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

win10 taskbar

A thankyou to Microsoft for Win10 and need some help connecting Favorites to Link on taskbar

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar.

• Select properties.

• Click on Toolbars tab.

• Check mark Links and check if it helps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

win10 taskbar

1. win10 taskbar - Similar Threads - win10 taskbar

2. Is the New Address Box Size reversible? Win10-Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is the New Address Box Size reversible? Win10-Taskbar: Hello Community, I am having here a little problem with something that a recent windows update has changed. For over 10 years now I am having my Taskbar set up in a certain way and I am really really used to having it that way. As seen in the picture below, which shows...
  3. Is Win7-style taskbar popup possible on Win10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Win7-style taskbar popup possible on Win10?: I've read a lot ... and made attempts ... to get the same nice taskbar preview on Win10 that I've had for years on Win7. These two captures show my progress, thus far (left) and what I'd like to have (right). I such a presentation possible? Thanks in advance for any help...
  4. Win10 Taskbar; is there a 'new toolbar' option that allows icons just like the main taskbar?

Win10 Taskbar; is there a 'new toolbar' option that allows icons just like the main taskbar?: Hi all- I've fully maximized my usage of the taskbar, adding default program icons, etc. I'm wondering if there is any way for the end user to create something similar, not using the taskbar but a new toolbar, and load it with one or more icons? For example, if I want...
  5. docking taskbar in win10 to change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    docking taskbar in win10 to change: This seems to change this. Now, go to the taskbar. From the "lock the taskbar" go to "off" Then go to near bottom from "Taskbar location on screen" then choose "left, right, bottom, or left" Now works perfect. May have be sure you are at latest update....
  6. New HP Laptop Win10 Cannot move icons to desktop or Taskbar

New HP Laptop Win10 Cannot move icons to desktop or Taskbar: Very disappointed with Win 10 on my new HP laptop. Basic fundamentals such as moving apps / icons from Start to my desktop are impossible. Can't drag. Can't Right click as no option to Move. Solutions offered via search all fail. Too late to return it but very...
  7. win10 right clicking taskbar icons produces alarm sound

win10 right clicking taskbar icons produces alarm sound: this just suddenly started out of no where. after an alarm gos off even though its been cleared and reset right clicking any taskbar icon makes the alarm sound. i made a small video showing this Win10 taskbar alarm any ideas on how to fix this? i actually do use the alarms...
  8. Taskbar obscuring bottom of application window across all my Win10 PC`

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar obscuring bottom of application window across all my Win10 PC`: I`m experiencing some odd behavior on the task bar which I`m trying to work out if its an issue introduced by a windows update, or my own behavior. The task bar is obscuring the bottom of my full screen application windows. I`ve fiddled with the task bar settings, and I...
  9. Win10 Taskbar Expanding Icon Folder

Win10 Taskbar Expanding Icon Folder: Hey all - curious if anyone knows of a program that would allow you to create an expandable folder/list from an icon pinned to the taskbar that you could drop program shortcuts to. similar in functionality to mobile OS folders, hopefully with left-click functions. 140539
  10. How do I get win10 to show ENG US on my taskbar & to STOP switching it to ENG INTL?

How do I get win10 to show ENG US on my taskbar & to STOP switching it to ENG INTL?: EVERY time I turn my win10 PC on the taskbar shows ENG INTL & I switch it to ENG US. Only to find it switched back to ENG INTL the next time I turn it on. This is on the right end of the taskbar third in from the corner next to time & date., notifications is in the bottom...