Windows 10: win10 taskbar

Discus and support win10 taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can anyone explain or help me with my taskbar? I notice the other day that my taskbar was on the top of the screen and I didnt tell the op system to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ravinchef, Dec 8, 2019.

1. ravinchef Win User

win10 taskbar

Can anyone explain or help me with my taskbar? I notice the other day that my taskbar was on the top of the screen and I didnt tell the op system to put it there and today is was on the left side. Why is win10 op system just randomly moving my taskbar? My son does do some gaming on my computer is there a key stroke that could be moving it?

:)

ravinchef, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 8, 2019
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

win10 taskbar

A thankyou to Microsoft for Win10 and need some help connecting Favorites to Link on taskbar

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar.

• Select properties.

• Click on Toolbars tab.

• Check mark Links and check if it helps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

win10 taskbar

1. win10 taskbar - Similar Threads - win10 taskbar

2. Win10: Is there any way for the mouse cursor NOT to activate the auto hidden Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10: Is there any way for the mouse cursor NOT to activate the auto hidden Taskbar?: I find the Taskbar that I have most definitely auto-hidden is often in the way, blocking stuff when I'm working with my cursor near the top of the screen. It's popping up all the time. All I need is to stop the cursor from activating the Taskbar. If I want to see the Taskbar...
  3. Win10: Is there any way for the mouse cursor NOT to activate the auto hidden Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10: Is there any way for the mouse cursor NOT to activate the auto hidden Taskbar?: I find the Taskbar that I have most definitely auto-hidden is often in the way, blocking stuff when I'm working with my cursor near the top of the screen. It's popping up all the time. All I need is to stop the cursor from activating the Taskbar. If I want to see the Taskbar...
  4. Win10: Is there any way for the mouse cursor NOT to activate the auto hidden Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I remove shortcuts or links in the taskbar desktop in Win10?

How do I remove shortcuts or links in the taskbar desktop in Win10?: Somehow the toolbar "Desktop" that you can display on the taskbar has become populated with shortcuts that I did not add, and that don't actually appear on my desktop - I've spent hours searching for where the "Desktop Toolbar" stores it's data and cannot find the real...
  6. How do I remove shortcuts or links in the taskbar desktop in Win10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove shortcuts or links in the taskbar desktop in Win10?: Somehow the toolbar "Desktop" that you can display on the taskbar has become populated with shortcuts that I did not add, and that don't actually appear on my desktop - I've spent hours searching for where the "Desktop Toolbar" stores it's data and cannot find the real...
  7. How do I remove shortcuts or links in the taskbar desktop in Win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Win10 Icons Are Displaying In Quick Launch Toolbar instead of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Icons Are Displaying In Quick Launch Toolbar instead of the taskbar: System: Win10 Pro with all current updates. I have two Win10 PCs....a desktop running Win10 Home and a laptop running Win10 Pro. The following problem refers to the laptop only.I have a Quick Launch Tool Bar enabled on the Win10 laptop. When I launch an app from the home...
  9. Win10 Icons Are Displaying In Quick Launch Toolbar instead of the taskbar

Win10 Icons Are Displaying In Quick Launch Toolbar instead of the taskbar: System: Win10 Pro with all current updates. I have two Win10 PCs....a desktop running Win10 Home and a laptop running Win10 Pro. The following problem refers to the laptop only.I have a Quick Launch Tool Bar enabled on the Win10 laptop. When I launch an app from the home...
  10. Estranho Bug na barra de tarefas do win10 Strange bug in the win10 taskbar

Estranho Bug na barra de tarefas do win10 Strange bug in the win10 taskbar: isso começou a acontecer algum tempo atrás, simplesmente quando início o windows ou estou na área de trabalho a barra de tarefas apresenta um comportamento estranho de travar e fazer a tela piscar por alguns segundos, já tentei várias mas não sei o que fazer.this started...