Windows 10: Win10 Theme

Discus and support Win10 Theme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What the h-e-double hocky sticks, Microsoft?? Why do you INSIST on mucking up the display? Has no one in your ENTIRE CORPORATION heard of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Adam Quark, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Win10 Theme

What the h-e-double hocky sticks, Microsoft??

Why do you INSIST on mucking up the display? Has no one in your ENTIRE CORPORATION heard of CONTINUITY?? BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY??

What is wrong with you people?

I don't give a rat's shiny derriere about artsy-fartsy hipster looks. I want a clean, concise, streamlined UI with no art, unless I add it. That means, I want to set my theme to Windows Classic, without all the alleged spiffiness.

How do I accomplish that?

:)

Adam Quark, Oct 12, 2018

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Win10 Theme

Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Win10 Theme

1. Win10 Theme - Similar Threads - Win10 Theme

2. Cannot sync themes anymore in Win10 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sync themes anymore in Win10 22H2: I have installed Win 10 pro 22H2 on a new computer. AS I have several PC's, I want to synchronise the background themes on all of them. In the past no problem and easy to setup.Now, I cannot find this possibility anymore to synchronise the background, and WIN10 isn't doing...
  3. Cannot sync themes anymore in Win10 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sync themes anymore in Win10 22H2: I have installed Win 10 pro 22H2 on a new computer. AS I have several PC's, I want to synchronise the background themes on all of them. In the past no problem and easy to setup.Now, I cannot find this possibility anymore to synchronise the background, and WIN10 isn't doing...
  4. Cannot sync themes anymore in Win10 22H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot sync themes anymore in Win10 22H2: I have installed Win 10 pro 22H2 on a new computer. AS I have several PC, I want to synchronise the background themes on all of them. In the past no problem.Now, I cannot find the possibility anymore to synchronise the backgroudn, and win 10 isn't doing this aymore.Is this...
  5. Win10 Taskbar Theme looks hideous after update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 Taskbar Theme looks hideous after update?: Hey gang - sorry if this has been posted before I had a quick search and couldn't find anything. Have just done a Win10 update I'd been putting off for a while and now the bottom taskbar looks obnoxious. Rather than the nice transparent theme its kind of just glowing...
  6. LF - Win10 Chroma / RGB Theme

LF - Win10 Chroma / RGB Theme: Hey all! I'm new to this sub! Anyways, here's what I'm looking for: An RGB / Chroma theme for windows 10, something with active color shifting that affects the task-bar, the start menu, and individual file explorer windows just as the regular color selection themes do in...
  7. RESTORING DEFAULT THEMES, COLORS IN WIN10 AND APPS

RESTORING DEFAULT THEMES, COLORS IN WIN10 AND APPS: Following a win10 update, all my three devices HP laptop, SP5 and SGO, reverted to dark theme and weird colors on the display and in the different apps, - Outlook2016, - OneNote2016 - Edge. Q: How to revert to default theme and colors, and how to stop synchronizing...
  8. Does Win10 have a classic/full Win7 theme?

Does Win10 have a classic/full Win7 theme?: As a Windows 7 user. With full i mean that there is also no disproportional giant window control buttons and terrible 10 animations/design elements left, including stuff like settings app... I prefer control panel. additionally permanently getting rid of all „smart“ &...
  9. How to enable "Windows Classic Theme" on Win10?

How to enable "Windows Classic Theme" on Win10?: I have a Win10 laptop. In the past I had Win7 PC with theme called "Windows Classic". But now in my new laptop I can't find this option. What should I do? I really want to use that theme. It was clean, simple, easy on the eye and much better than the new Win10 flat theme....
  10. Win10 Dynamic Theme question

Win10 Dynamic Theme question: ProductID: Dynamic theme, Version: 1.4.30225 ---------- I'm running win10 Home version 1903 on both my PC and my Laptop. I have Dynamic theme setup identically on both PC and Laptop. Dynamic theme is set to use Windows Spotlight as Background, and Bing as Lock Screen. When I...