Windows 10: Win10 time zone during setup?

Discus and support Win10 time zone during setup? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; One of my annoyance with installing Win10 is that there is no time zone setup. Is there anyway to add like a script into the Windows installation to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by win10freak, May 24, 2020.

1. Win10 time zone during setup?

One of my annoyance with installing Win10 is that there is no time zone setup.

Is there anyway to add like a script into the Windows installation to bring up time zone setting or automatically add my local time zone?

I know there are answer files for this, but I don’t want to use that option.

:)

win10freak, May 24, 2020

2. Time zone is all messed up

I am located in Europe and all I know is that during the Win10 install it does not have the option to select a Time zone. The default time zone is Pacific Time which is -9 hours behind my time zone.

So for example, when installing Win10 locally here on a Friday February 19 on 1700 my time zone shows from the Original Install Date of February 20 02:00 from running the Systeminfo command.

How can I resolve this issue next time I install Win10 to show my local time zone from the Systeminfo command?

What steps do I need to do?

win10freak, May 24, 2020
  3. Fluctuating Time Zone Setting

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would suggest you to check if the values for “set time automatically” and “set time zone automatically” under Date and Time settings are “ON”. If not, then suggest you to make the vale to “ON” and check for the status.

If the issue still persists, follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press Enter.
    • Locate Windows Time from the list and double click on the service.
    • In Genereal tab, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 24, 2020
  4. Win10 time zone during setup?

Time Zones

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem, it would be helpful if you could reply to these questions to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?

Time Zone will not change automatically while you travel. If you want to change the Time Zone for your computer, you will have to change manually.

Only the live tiles like Weather, News, and Sports have the ability to change with the location.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on "Clock, Language, and Region
    • Under "Date and Time", click on "Change the Time Zone"
    • Under "Time Zone" click on "Change time zone
    • Under "Time Zone, click the current time zone, and select your actual time zone
      • Click OK and you are done.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Win10 time zone during setup?

1. Win10 time zone during setup? - Similar Threads - Win10 zone during

2. Time Zone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time Zone: Windows 11 it will not let me recorrect the time zone and does not sync auto https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-zone/b75791ad-16c4-4e0e-9f73-e3393540dfd3
  3. Time Zone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Zone: Hello, the "Set the time zone automatically" is blanked out. How can it be activated?Tomas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-zone/9b63922a-7a4a-4f9b-99f9-394b7a727372
  4. Time Zone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time Zone: Hello, the "Set the time zone automatically" is blanked out. How can it be activated?Tomas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-zone/9b63922a-7a4a-4f9b-99f9-394b7a727372
  5. time zone

in Windows 10 Customization
    time zone: I change the time zone but it keeps going back to the USA one, how do I change it permanently https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-zone/157a92f4-489d-454c-b7ef-8e125040dcb2
  6. Time Zone Prompt for Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Time Zone Prompt for Win10: Hi everyone, I know on some posts, I been needing to set the local Time Zone during the installation. That was perfect using the Windows System Image Manager. Tested it and worked as expected. However, my REAL and MAIN wish, is to somehow or even somebody that can create a...
  7. Time Zones

Time Zones: Hi, I recently realized that my computer clock was one hour behind, when I checked the time settings the time zone was central time which is not my time zone but when I changed it to eastern the settings automatically switch back to the central time zone. How can I fix this?...
  8. time zones

time zones: Why does my computer think Montana is in central time zone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-zones/05d8f838-8048-45a9-9f26-bcdb1b417317
  9. Time zone

Time zone: How do I change from Central Time Zone to Eastern Time Zone on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-zone/8ecb8683-8b71-49d5-a3e4-5bb753cae5ea
  10. Time Zone setting script during installation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Time Zone setting script during installation?: Is there any way to insert a script to the Windows 10 setup file telling Windows setup to use UTC Time Zone? I only need the time zone settings and nothing else. I have a bootable USB flash drive created with Media Creation Tool. 134560