Windows 10: Win10 Timesync does not work

Discus and support Win10 Timesync does not work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer does not sync the internet time anylonger. I´ve tried the recommended actions like changing the server, restart service "Windows Time"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MikaelÅgren, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Win10 Timesync does not work

My computer does not sync the internet time anylonger.

I´ve tried the recommended actions like changing the server, restart service "Windows Time" without success.

Any suggestions what i can try more?

Cheers Mikael

:)

MikaelÅgren, Apr 8, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Apr 8, 2021
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10 Timesync does not work

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Win10 Timesync does not work

1. Win10 Timesync does not work - Similar Threads - Win10 Timesync does

2. WIN10 keyboard input does not work; Microsoft office 2010 keyboard input does work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIN10 keyboard input does not work; Microsoft office 2010 keyboard input does work.: After WIN10 boot, Cortina, CMD window, and Windows Setup search will not take local or remote keyboard input. However Microsoft Office 2010 apps do take both local and remote keyboard input. Any suggestions?...
  3. Screensaver does not go on (Win10)?

Screensaver does not go on (Win10)?: Hi, I have set my screensaver to 2 minutes but it does not turn on, what now? Bildschirmschoner geht nicht an (Win10)?
  4. Require Sign-In function does not work on Win10 v1919

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Require Sign-In function does not work on Win10 v1919: Hi, I am not unable to set the Require Sign-In feature on my Windows 10 v1909. I need to set the Require Sign-In after when the PC wakes and I not able to do this. My laptop is all up to date as well. 153040
  5. COM Port Does Not work on Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    COM Port Does Not work on Win10: Com port does not work anymore and need it for work. Panasonic CF-20 Version 1909 Win 10 PRO build 18363.657 I have done everything I can think of. Update driver, uninstall, reinstall. Nothing works. Please help/fix. thank you...
  6. Does the Wordstar emulator work on Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does the Wordstar emulator work on Win10: Does the WordStar emulator work on Win10 with the latest MSWord? I know. It's ancient. But I'm old. Many thanks. 136802
  7. Does Win10 support TPM1.2?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does Win10 support TPM1.2?: Hello, I found that below table from https://docs.microsoft.com/, and wondering the meaning of the statement- Windows 10, version 1507 (End of Life as of May 2017) only supported TPM 2.0 for Credential Guard. Beginning with Windows 10, version 1511, TPM 1.2 and 2.0 are...
  8. change folder icon does not work on win10

change folder icon does not work on win10: I tried changing icon on my desktop icons , when I right click on folder properties and then click on customize then change icon, then browse... I chose the icon I want that folder to look like, click ok apply - ok, the folder icon does not change, any help would be...
  9. Does "Seans" SSD guide still work for Win10?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Does "Seans" SSD guide still work for Win10?: So when i had windows 7 i followed "Sean's Windows 7 Install & Optimization Guide for SSDs & HDDs" and then i upgraded to 10... are these setting still working for windows 10 or are they pointless now? in the next month or two I'm going to do a clean reinstall of 10 and...
  10. How does windows handwriting recognition work in win10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How does windows handwriting recognition work in win10?: In win7 handwriting recognition - tablet input app - is really easy to use but I can't get it to work properly in win10. It doesn't put the recognised words into the open document , also the app - TabTip (is this the right one?) seems to disappear off the screen, in win7...