Windows 10: Win10 unable to restore to Itouch ?

Discus and support Win10 unable to restore to Itouch ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Running Win10 and I had a old Itouch4 and decided to clean it up. Erased it and now unable to connect to apple servers. Just went from 11.02 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by iamlost, Oct 8, 2017.

1. iamlost Win User

Win10 unable to restore to Itouch ?

Running Win10 and I had a old Itouch4 and decided to clean it up.
    Erased it and now unable to connect to apple servers.
    Just went from 11.02 to 10.3.3 on my ipad mini last week fine
    get no errors, just the msg unable to connect to ipod software update server try later
    In my host file I am using 17.151.36.30 gs.apple.com

Thanks

:)

iamlost, Oct 8, 2017

2. Is Logitech iTouch Keyboard Compatible with Windows 10?

Logitech iTouch Keyboard 967107-0403

I wanted to see if this keyboard would be compatible with Win10 before I purchase it online.

Dameon Huber, Oct 8, 2017
  3. having downloaded win10 i am unable to restore to win 7 . Where can i find my win 7 backup and system image which preceeded the win10 download.

The rollback option was not available when I checked the week after I got Win 10 on board. I hope that clarifies my request. Thanks

JOSEPHO'REGAN, Oct 8, 2017
  4. Win10 unable to restore to Itouch ?

Hi iamlost.

Can I ask why you have an entry in your host file for Apple. Try it with the line commented out.

While I'm more familiar with the phone, are you connecting this device to itunes and it is giving message or are you using another process.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 8, 2017
Thema:

Win10 unable to restore to Itouch ?

1. Win10 unable to restore to Itouch ? - Similar Threads - Win10 unable restore

2. win10 restore image not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win10 restore image not working: hitrying to make windows image backup program find the image backup on my disk connected to my sata connection. i can see it with coimmand line intruction and its intact but the win repair disk wont see itam trying to migrate windows to a larger hddthanks if anyone can help...
  3. win10 restore image not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 restore image not working: hitrying to make windows image backup program find the image backup on my disk connected to my sata connection. i can see it with coimmand line intruction and its intact but the win repair disk wont see itam trying to migrate windows to a larger hddthanks if anyone can help...
  4. Win10 System Restore Failure.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 System Restore Failure.: Hi,I'm trying to do a system restore from a system restore point on a failed boot from the Safe Boot Troubleshooting startup system.It runs for a while, finishes and then says it failed with error 0x80070780 and the message is saying the error is restoring...
  5. Win10 restore point.

Win10 restore point.: Hi, I have a win10 pro updated 20H2.I realized that my system restore point only keep one copy no matter how big the space i allocated to it, even 20GB it still keep one, is there something that I can set to keep more copies?Thanks....
  6. WIN10 Restore Points

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN10 Restore Points: For my own reasons* I have used third party software to stop Microsoft updates to my system. On my Current PC this will never change. Still somehow even though Microsoft is not upgrading perhaps when I run "SFC/ SCANOW" my system restore is turned off and restore points...
  7. System restore in Win10

System restore in Win10: I ran into a situation where I think system restore may solve the problem. This desktop system originally came with WIN7 and it was automatically updated to WIN10 quite a while ago. I have used system restore in previous versions of Windows but this is the first time using...
  8. Unable to restore PC

Unable to restore PC: I'm unable to log into my computer at all. My OS is Windows 10 and I'm stuck in safe mode after trying to install a driver for my printer. My computer reset after I was following HP troubleshooting instructions for the printer driver install, and Automatic repair started...
  9. Cannot Restore or Repair Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Restore or Repair Win10: I have tried everything I have read for two days now to get my computer to restart. I get the "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen followed by a "Diagnosing your PC" screen followed by "Attempting Repairs" then I get "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC". It further...
  10. Win10 System Image Restore unable to detect backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Win10 System Image Restore unable to detect backup: Good Afternoon, I have been having a bit of difficulty with restoring a Windows System Image backup from my external Hard Drive. While it wrote to the hard drive fine, the windows doesn't seem like it wants to detect it in order to restore. So far I have tried using another...