Windows 10: win10 update 1903 not detecting monitor on boot

Discus and support win10 update 1903 not detecting monitor on boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; win10 update 1903 not detecting HDMI monitor on boot. I cant do anything else because my monitor is not working so cant enter the system for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dominicp1, Aug 25, 2019.

1. dominicp1 Win User

win10 update 1903 not detecting monitor on boot

win10 update 1903 not detecting HDMI monitor on boot. I cant do anything else because my monitor is not working so cant enter the system for this reason. I tried to remove battery from MB for 45 minutes and its still not working. Any suggestion would be helpful.

:)

dominicp1, Aug 25, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Sound gone with Win10 1903 update

Hi Mustafa2359016,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

I suggest you to follow this steps once upgraded to Windows 1903:

1. Press WINDOWS + X

2. Click on "Device Manager"

3. Click on "Audio controller"

4. Right click on your SB X-Fi Extreme

5. Click on "Uninstall device"

6. Click on "Detects Hardware change" (monitor icon)

Then check if the sound then works.

StefanoTamiotti, Aug 25, 2019
  4. win10 update 1903 not detecting monitor on boot

Monitor is not detected after Win10 update

Abdul_Malik,

Thanks a lot for the answer.

Answering your questions below:

- nothing happens, it just doesn't detect it anymore.

- no error code

- I don't have a different port on my netbook (I have Samsung N series)

Also I've followed both of the steps.

- Troubleshooter doesn't find any problem

- For Display Adapter it says I've the latest driver SW

So I'm becoming desperate...

I'll check the cable later, but I doubt it stopped working then started again then stopped again...

sd

Monitor is not detected after latest Win10 updage, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

win10 update 1903 not detecting monitor on boot

1. win10 update 1903 not detecting monitor on boot - Similar Threads - win10 update 1903

2. Win10 update broke detection of my monitor's speakers, but this is affected by the state...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 update broke detection of my monitor's speakers, but this is affected by the state...: Windows now thinks my monitor doesn't have speakers, but ONLY if the laptop lid was closed DURING boot up.To be clear: opening and closing the lid has NO effect. I can open and close it at much as I want, let the laptop sleep, etc. and it has NO effect. It only matters during...
  3. Win10 update broke detection of my monitor's speakers, but this is affected by the state...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 update broke detection of my monitor's speakers, but this is affected by the state...: Windows now thinks my monitor doesn't have speakers, but ONLY if the laptop lid was closed DURING boot up.To be clear: opening and closing the lid has NO effect. I can open and close it at much as I want, let the laptop sleep, etc. and it has NO effect. It only matters during...
  4. Win10 update broke detection of my monitor's speakers, but this is affected by the state...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Win10 1903 update failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 1903 update failure: Hi, Yesterday my work PC updated to 1903 and messed up my user account. I spent the day recovering my hard drive from an old image so I could do some work. Overnight Win10 has attempted 1903 again and destroyed my home account again. Looking at c:/Users I can see my...
  6. win10 update 1903

win10 update 1903: will this update fix missing files and corrupt files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-update-1903/0a4f50d1-5286-47f3-92a7-6ea6c54f3080
  7. Win10 update v 1903

Win10 update v 1903: Just received the Win10 update v 1903. Already has issues (not surprised). This is the error I now get: "There was a problem starting C:\windows\system32\LogiLDA.dII The specified module could not be found" Any ideas what this means or how to fix it? Thank you....
  8. Sound gone with Win10 1903 update

Sound gone with Win10 1903 update: Recently updated to 1903 but failed to make sound work on my desktop. I have SB X-Fi Extreme. I had to go back to the previous version. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-gone-with-win10-1903-update/e4feda43-54fd-42a1-a412-a225ef93befd
  9. Second monitor not detected after upgrade to win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor not detected after upgrade to win10: I have just upgraded my system to Windows 10 after installing a brand new Hard Drive. The system was originally on Windows 7 and the second monitor was working perfectly. The USB 2.0 VGA device is plugged in is working properly and in device manager the diver is up to date...
  10. monitor fails to detect PC boot

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    monitor fails to detect PC boot: I have looked all over the Internet and cannot seem to find anything that addresses this specific problem. There "seems to be a fix"out there for but DVI monitors but not the VGA. note: I do not get a check cables alert on my monitor. It is just black with no cursor or...