Windows 10: Win10 update breaks my networking

Discus and support Win10 update breaks my networking in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I updated two nights ago and it has since caused my PCI networking to die.I have exhausted every tip and trick online from running cmd to enter 7 or so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dynametre32, May 17, 2023.

1. Win10 update breaks my networking

I updated two nights ago and it has since caused my PCI networking to die.I have exhausted every tip and trick online from running cmd to enter 7 or so commands then restart, uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, changing the cable, and lastly, contacting my ISP as I have no access to the modem used due to my living circumstances.When I troubleshoot the problem it tells me that the networking needed to be reset. I allow it to automatically restart but still no avail.Oddly enough I can see that stuff is being sent back and forth through the PCI properties.I have even taken the extraordina

:)

dynametre32, May 17, 2023
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, May 17, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 17, 2023
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

Win10 update breaks my networking

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, May 17, 2023
Thema:

Win10 update breaks my networking

1. Win10 update breaks my networking - Similar Threads - Win10 update breaks

2. KB5031356 breaks network for Hyper-V Win10 VMs on Server 2012

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5031356 breaks network for Hyper-V Win10 VMs on Server 2012: I am running a 2012 server. Hyper-V server with multiple Win10 Pro VMs. All was well until KB5031356 . This update breaks the network. TCP/IP doesn't work for the VMs. I can only access the VMs using VMC, and those VMs can't do anything without network access.Can't see...
  3. KB5031356 breaks network for Hyper-V Win10 VMs on Server 2012

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5031356 breaks network for Hyper-V Win10 VMs on Server 2012: I am running a 2012 server. Hyper-V server with multiple Win10 Pro VMs. All was well until KB5031356 . This update breaks the network. TCP/IP doesn't work for the VMs. I can only access the VMs using VMC, and those VMs can't do anything without network access.Can't see...
  4. KB5031356 breaks network for Hyper-V Win10 VMs on Server 2012

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win10 update breaks my networking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 update breaks my networking: I updated two nights ago and it has since caused my PCI networking to die.I have exhausted every tip and trick online from running cmd to enter 7 or so commands then restart, uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, changing the cable, and lastly, contacting my ISP as I have...
  6. Win10 update breaks my networking

Win10 update breaks my networking: I updated two nights ago and it has since caused my PCI networking to die.I have exhausted every tip and trick online from running cmd to enter 7 or so commands then restart, uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, changing the cable, and lastly, contacting my ISP as I have...
  7. Network reset breaking my wifi adapters

Network reset breaking my wifi adapters: So basically I wanted to try on how to fix why my VPN weren't downloading properly and also having a code 56 and I tried the network reset button and then it broke all my network adapters and all of them have code 56 the configuration thing if I typed the wrong code and I...
  8. Network reset breaking my wifi adapters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network reset breaking my wifi adapters: So basically I wanted to try on how to fix why my VPN weren't downloading properly and also having a code 56 and I tried the network reset button and then it broke all my network adapters and all of them have code 56 the configuration thing if I typed the wrong code and I...
  9. Updates breaking network connection & sound

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates breaking network connection & sound: I'm running Windows 10 Home, version 1803, build 17134523. The last 2 updates, KB4023057 and KB4100347, have both resulted in my having no network connection and no sound on my laptop after these updates have been installed on restart. I am able to repair both by running the...
  10. Win10 CTL-Break

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 CTL-Break: Using Win10 (32bit) for the first time a new Dell Optiplex with Dell keyboard. When running a BAT sequence in CMD window, hitting Control Break only pauses the run, not to present a dialog query to operator to end the run, as all previous versions of Windows. Is this a...