Windows 10: Win10 update caused audio "clicks"/"pops" when using nVidia graphics

Discus and support Win10 update caused audio "clicks"/"pops" when using nVidia graphics in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After the recent Win10 update, my nvidia graphics cards were updated too (Titan+1070) and since whenever I use Blender 3D (and I suppose any other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by philosopher, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Win10 update caused audio "clicks"/"pops" when using nVidia graphics

After the recent Win10 update, my nvidia graphics cards were updated too (Titan+1070) and since whenever I use Blender 3D (and I suppose any other graphics software including games but I haven't tried) audio (ie. background music) is making random clicks/pops.

It was never a problem before the update.

This is exactly the reason I hate when Win10 updates automatically and no options are available for disabling automatic download of updates. It ALWAYS make more problems than it solves. Before the update, my PC worked just fine there was absolutely no reason ever to have Microsoft mess up my PC!

I demand a solution to this problem!

:)

philosopher, Dec 14, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Dec 14, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Win10 update caused audio "clicks"/"pops" when using nVidia graphics :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Win10 update caused audio "clicks"/"pops" when using nVidia graphics :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Win10 update caused audio "clicks"/"pops" when using nVidia graphics :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Win10 update caused audio "clicks"/"pops" when using nVidia graphics :)

musum, Dec 14, 2017
Thema:

Win10 update caused audio "clicks"/"pops" when using nVidia graphics

1. Win10 update caused audio "clicks"/"pops" when using nVidia graphics - Similar Threads - Win10 update caused

2. Nvidia graphics driver update caused a BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia graphics driver update caused a BSOD loop: I attempted to update my Nvidia gpu drivers and as soon as they finished updating I received a BSoD with code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA listing what failed as nviddmkm.sys I know this is an issue with the latest Nvidia driver but I performed a clean install. I cannot load...
  3. Nvidia graphics driver update caused a BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia graphics driver update caused a BSOD loop: I attempted to update my Nvidia gpu drivers and as soon as they finished updating I received a BSoD with code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA listing what failed as nviddmkm.sys I know this is an issue with the latest Nvidia driver but I performed a clean install. I cannot load...
  4. Nvidia graphics driver update caused a BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. audio clicking popping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio clicking popping: this is horrendous and i can not fix it no matter how many forums and YouTube videos i watch, and when it clicks it echoes its own click like a delay and gets quieter but no matter what my audio clicks and that click delays and it does that over and over, i uninstalled and...
  6. audio clicking popping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio clicking popping: this is horrendous and i can not fix it no matter how many forums and YouTube videos i watch, and when it clicks it echoes its own click like a delay and gets quieter but no matter what my audio clicks and that click delays and it does that over and over, i uninstalled and...
  7. audio clicking popping

8. Nvidia Graphics Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nvidia Graphics Update: So I downloaded the graphics driver update that was released today on geforce experience for my gtx 970 and after starting the installation a couple minutes in my screen goes black. Its been like this for an hour. Is anyone else having troubles with the update?...
  9. High DPC latency causing audio pops and clicks

High DPC latency causing audio pops and clicks: I recently installed some new hardware (CPU, motherboard and memory) and did a clean Windows 10 installation. Since then both my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 and on-board sound device have been giving me trouble. I've tried various solutions mentioned in other threads about DPC...
  10. High DPC latency causing audio pops and clicks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High DPC latency causing audio pops and clicks: I recently installed some new hardware (CPU, motherboard and memory) and did a clean Windows 10 installation. Since then both my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 and on-board sound device have been giving me trouble. I've tried various solutions mentioned in other threads about DPC...