Windows 10: Win10 update. It keeps telling me to delete VMware workstation but I cannot.

Discus and support Win10 update. It keeps telling me to delete VMware workstation but I cannot. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; II have been using VMware since the arrival of Windows 7 and I need it for my research. Windows 10 update cannot complete installation and tells me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TonyDavies771, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Win10 update. It keeps telling me to delete VMware workstation but I cannot.

II have been using VMware since the arrival of Windows 7 and I need it for my research. Windows 10 update cannot complete installation and tells me to delete Vmare but I cannot. Updates should not cause problems with existing well known systems!

What can I do?

:)

TonyDavies771, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Vmware workstation 7 stoped working after upgrade from Win7SP1 to Win10

Upgrade was perfect for all applications. But VMware workstation 7.1.6 went through the upgrade process but the VMs on the machine did not restart giving memory error. Reinstalled the software, VMs still do not start saying the "Authorization Service not
    started. Tried to install latest VMware Player 12, (VMware claims it runs on Win10), even that did not start. Both VMware 7.1.6 and VMware player 12 during installation gave an apparently non-fatal error message pertaining to "IRQL_NOT_LESS_NOT_EQUAL". Running
    Win10 Pro 64-bit with latest updates. Any suggestion to make VMware 7.1.6 work is welcome - PKM

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Update 1903 refuses to install, reason VMWare Workstation Pro 10

Hi Igor,

I was maybe not clear: the 1903 update cannot be done.

At "Status: installing -25%" I get a message that VMWare Workstation Pro is outdated.

If I try to continue the Windows update, it always stops on the VMWare message. It shows 2 main links. One of the links leads to the site of VMWare and invites to download VMWare Player 14 (which does not support Windows 2000). The other one tells me that
    the concerned "app" has to be updated or uninstalled.

My aim: continue de Windows Pro update 1903 without updating or uninstalling VMWare Workstation Pro 10.

Kind regards

Dan

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Win10 update. It keeps telling me to delete VMware workstation but I cannot.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Win10 update. It keeps telling me to delete VMware workstation but I cannot.

1. Win10 update. It keeps telling me to delete VMware workstation but I cannot. - Similar Threads - Win10 update keeps

2. Vmware Workstation and W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vmware Workstation and W10: I am running W10.Can anyone suggest why I am having trouble using VMware on my class 3 Dell 5430 laptop running W10? I was able to install Vmware but when I tried to open it the next day it would not open. I was also unable to connect a USB 3.0 Flash Drive but I could connect...
  3. Vmware Workstation and W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vmware Workstation and W10: I am running W10.Can anyone suggest why I am having trouble using VMware on my class 3 Dell 5430 laptop running W10? I was able to install Vmware but when I tried to open it the next day it would not open. I was also unable to connect a USB 3.0 Flash Drive but I could connect...
  4. Suspicious behaviour regarding vmware workstation on win10 vs win7

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suspicious behaviour regarding vmware workstation on win10 vs win7: ** I am asking this question everywhere and couldn't get an answer till now :/ .. hope any expert could help me*\* We are in process of migrating from win7 to win10.. our day-to-day work, involving using VMWare Workstation with a security product (DLP) to protect data from...
  5. Suspicious behaviour regarding vmware workstation on win10 vs win7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suspicious behaviour regarding vmware workstation on win10 vs win7: We are in process of migrating from win7 to win10.. our day-to-day work, involving using VMWare Workstation with a security product (DLP) to protect data from leaking through VMWare Workstation. The way the DLP works -in this context- is to prevent the sensitive data from...
  6. VMware Workstation cannot enter Unity mode

in Windows 10 News
    VMware Workstation cannot enter Unity mode: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If when you are trying to open the Unity mode in VMware Workstation, you see this message, then this post will help you troubleshoot the issue: The virtual machine cannot enter Unity mode because: The guest operating system does not [...] This post VMware...
  7. Vmware workstation 10.3 - W10 cannot install vmware tools

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Vmware workstation 10.3 - W10 cannot install vmware tools: Hi there Problem with installing VMWARE tools with Windows 10 x-64 using Windows host. Works fine on LINUX host !!!! (VMware workstation rel 10.0.3 build-1895310) Cheers jimbo 1993
  8. Configure VMware Workstation

Configure VMware Workstation: Hi, Based on a scenario, I have queries as following. VMware Workstation 12 Pro is installed in a Windows 10 Desktop. As guest OS, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012 R2 are installed in VMware Workstation. I have to do a setup for networking...
  9. VMWare Workstation 10.4

VMWare Workstation 10.4: VMWare Workstation 10.4 is on the street. Up and running, and at the moment haven't had any problems running any OS. 2753
  10. vmware workstation 12.5.2

vmware workstation 12.5.2: Hi folks If you are running Linux Hosts this version of VMWARE workstation (and similar release of vmplayer) seems to have fixed problems of "wobbly mouse" etc -- also when scrolling inside the GUEST in windowed mode --I.E Windowed mode WITHIN the guest the scroll is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Im trying to download vmware & my computer keeps uninstalling